Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 42
Author
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 473
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/25 09:46:33 (permalink)
I am 6' 3", 198 lbs, and at age 68, can still dunk.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2549
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/25 12:04:19 (permalink)
Me to. Doughnuts and cookies. I’m 801/2, bout 6’3”’s, 180#s give or take.
post edited by bigfoot - 2023/08/25 14:28:13

"If someone offers you a breath mint, take it.

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 936
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/25 20:44:40 (permalink)
I agree with Trump. He identifies at 215. I identify as the same. 
bigfoot
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/25 22:22:28 (permalink)
Did he actually get weighed?

pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3427
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/25 22:52:18 (permalink)
No, he and his people provided that information to Fulton Co. Is there anyone out there that thinks he actually weighs 215lb? I mean of all the lies he has told, and continues to tell, why this lie?
bigfoot
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/26 10:19:26 (permalink)
I hope they weren’t under oath when they provided that information. That would be perjury wouldn’t it??? Jest asken.
Maybe he had one foot on the floor when they weighed him.

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2147
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/26 15:32:08 (permalink)
Maybe he put wrenches in his pocket, like Orange County Choppers..

BH

But hey, they got him now. Nobody is above the law. Nobody gets a sweet heart deal in this country
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9740
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/31 14:03:02 (permalink)
Another Proud Boy sentenced for January 6 Capital group tour/insurrection or whatever one wants to call it.

Just curious if any on here feel these convictions are also a political hit job, like some are calling Trump’s cases? Obviously, Trump’s range for things that have nothing to do with 1/6, but others do.

The consensus on this site in the days following were that these guys were in the wrong. Most claimed Biden won, but concerns of voting. Some noted they were just a protest that got out of hand and others called it an insurrection and attempted coup. It didn’t seem to be until a few weeks after that this was acceptable or even patriotic by some here as well as the election being stolen.

This latest guy was just sentenced, so it took a few years of investigating until trial. Does this make it more of a hit job than the ones that went to trial quicker?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3427
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/03 20:18:04 (permalink)
Guess this is what we meant when we said the GOP would eat each other. jus say'IN
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1991
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 00:48:59 (permalink)
If you think a Republican majority House is a sh1tshow, wait until you see another 4 years of a trump White House
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3122
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 08:22:29 (permalink)
MyWar
If you think a Republican majority House is a sh1tshow, wait until you see another 4 years of a trump White House

Yea bruh, lower gas prices, my IRA in the green, less illegal border crossing, yup that ll be a total ****show. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 08:51:16 (permalink)
MyWar

Amazing how any sane human being could support any MAGA or Progressive at this point.  The same exact thing would happen with the activists on the other side if given the chance.  What really needs fixed in this country will be addressed by the moderate side of both parties.  The correct way to go about it is usually found between the moderate side of both parties.  The song and dance of the MAGA and Progressives is getting old.  Both sides only obstruct and do so in the most hypocritical ways.  "It's about the deficit", oh, our guy is in power, spend away...  "It is about freedom of choice", but you can't choose to do that...

Rockey crushed the Allegheny County debate, IMO.  Innamorata will probably win from those pulling straight Dem lever and Rockey not appealing to the MAGA types.  Rockey to me, looked like the one there to be County Executive.  He had every part of the CE position well researched and prepared to debate each point.  Innamorata appeared to be looking to use this as a springboard for national politics IMO, reading Progressive party line answers for everything.  Any follow up questions they presented, she was completely stumped, he was ready to actually answer with what he has planned.  For leader of the county, unless Trump comes in and endorses Rockey or find some dirt on him, he has my vote. 

If this were a congressional election, I would probably vote Innamorata.  Just to put numbers against the MAGA nutcases in Congress.  I dislike them more than the nutcase Progressives.  Even though in this economic climate, I am all for cutting spending, which would put policy more in line with true Conservatives.  If there is such thing in national politics now?  

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 09:55:23 (permalink)
I watched some clips of the rockey / inamorato debate. He was fine. He definitely didn’t come off like one of the far right nutcases like a Matt Gaetz or MTG. But at this point I would be suspicious of anybody that identifies as a Republican given the state of the party at the national level. I would have to assume he likely voted for trump and that would be a deal breaker for me.

Inamorato is also younger and perhaps came off a bit less confident in a debate performance. I think Rockey might have more experience talking in PNC boardrooms which probably prepared him to do well in a debate setting. But good debate performances don’t necessarily translate to a good performance in that elected office.

But Rockey also has no actual political experience that I am aware of. For better or worse, I’d expect inamorato to understand the dynamics of the local political scene much better than Rockey.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 10:21:21 (permalink)
Porktown
MyWar

Amazing how any sane human being could support any MAGA or Progressive at this point.  The same exact thing would happen with the activists on the other side if given the chance.  What really needs fixed in this country will be addressed by the moderate side of both parties. 

Its not the “moderates” that will fix things, it’s cooperation.

The difference between progressives and the far right is that the progressives have integrity and they believe in governance, and are actually capable of governing, because they will cooperate when they need to.

Look at what a democratically controlled congress accomplished during the first two years of the Biden administration. AOC and Bernie sanders and Joe manchin and even some moderate republicans all got legislation passed. Pelosi actually managed to get legislation through the House and somehow didn’t get eaten alive by her own party. And compare that to what’s happening now in the House.

There’s no “both sides” here. They aren’t the same. You may not agree with those to your ideological left, but there is something fundamentally different about the far right - it’s ugly, it’s unethical, it’s dishonest, and it’s incompetent.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 11:40:54 (permalink)
MyWar
I would have to assume he likely voted for trump and that would be a deal breaker for me.

Voting for him in 2016, I'd have no real issue.  Voting in 2020 would be a strike, but Biden is a clown, so forgivable.  If he is in any way supporting Trump now, I would change my vote for her.  

MyWar
Inamorato is also younger and perhaps came off a bit less confident in a debate performance. I think Rockey might have more experience talking in PNC boardrooms which probably prepared him to do well in a debate setting. But good debate performances don’t necessarily translate to a good performance in that elected office.

I think with the CE position, that means a lot.  This is how you convince businesses to come here.  This is how you negotiate contracts with the police Unions, companies like UPMC, USX and others that have had some contention in the area.  Just like you said, the guy has experience doing this in front of boardrooms and important clients.  I'm not a fan of CEO/CFO, etc. being paid 400 times that of other employees, but you have to be good at certain things like this to get there.  This wasn't his Daddy's company that he took over with a $1M in 1970 (equals over $8M now).  He worked his way up from being raised on food stamps.  I don't equate that to the same thing as 90% of corporate executives that were born with spoons in their rears, didn't need to do anything in life to be handed those executive level/board positions.  I.e. Hunter Biden, Donald Trump, Don Jr., Eric Trump, etc. 

MyWar
Rockey also has no actual political experience that I am aware of. For better or worse, I’d expect inamorato to understand the dynamics of the local political scene much better than Rockey.

Fair point, but I have the understanding of local political dynamics as at most a wash with someone that has years of executive level experience for a political executive position.  If we are talking congress or senate, I'd agree.  Much like ex-Governors' having that sort of experience over ex-Senators' for the Presidency.  Not that those people make better Presidents, but just pure comparing resume's for the executive job they are running for.  If not a wash, edge to the executive.

A few things for me personally, Progressive agenda at a national level is one thing.  I don't disagree with all of it "in a perfect world", but all takes funding.  There is much more money to go around at a national level and some of the ideas are worth investing in at that level to fund the local levels.  Without that national funding, the local funds need to be used for where they are earmarked.  Yes, it would be great to get at the root of crime and have programs to prevent, but we can't take local law enforcement funding to do it unless more is raised.  If it is provided from a national level, great, I completely agree with some of it being worth a try.  None of it is proven to GREATLY reduce crime, studies show marginal reduction, which is great but then less police to go after the major violent offenders if taking from the same pot.  To raise taxes or divert from other necessary pools of local funds, I can't get behind, which is what would be needed to do so.  I could definitely get behind bringing in more industry and jobs to create funding for said programs, which should help in reduce crime in itself.  Things seemed to revitalize for a while and the area seemed to be on a good path of rebuilding, but the past 10+ years has veered from that path.  More and more crime downtown, panhandlers on just about every major intersection, homeless taking over playgrounds, strung out junkies sitting around downtown streets, these are real noticeable things, not boogeyman GOP tactics (that they definitely do).  Not really attracting families to stay or move into the city, especially downtown and the next ring or two of neighborhoods around downtown, which is then less tax dollars and more blight.  It is also keeping the suburban families with money to spend from going Downtown, the Strip District, South Side or the North Side and spending some of that cash in town to help with the tax fund raising.  Sure, they might go to Lawrenceville, Shady Side or Squirrel Hill, but only a few areas compared to many just years ago.  We are not going in the right direction IMO.  I don't know if it has to do with the local politics or not.  I do know that what helped revitalize the area was more jobs and new industries moving in.  Something that Rockey seems to be focused on.  The more industry/jobs, the more tax revenue without raising taxes for programs that could help reduce crime and other issues facing the area.  To me, this is how you turn things around.  This seems to be what Rockey is looking to do.  For national politics, MAGA is like the Nazi party and the national GOP following them like the blind sheep of Germany in the late 30s is repulsive.  For local, right now, I think he is the right guy to get this area on the correct path.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 12:20:20 (permalink)
MyWar

The difference between progressives and the far right is that the progressives have integrity and they believe in governance, and are actually capable of governing, because they will cooperate when they need to.

Look at what a democratically controlled congress accomplished during the first two years of the Biden administration. AOC and Bernie sanders and Joe manchin and even some moderate republicans all got legislation passed. Pelosi actually managed to get legislation through the House and somehow didn’t get eaten alive by her own party. And compare that to what’s happening now in the House.

There’s no “both sides” here. They aren’t the same. You may not agree with those to your ideological left, but there is something fundamentally different about the far right - it’s ugly, it’s unethical, it’s dishonest, and it’s incompetent.

Fair point, but it is usually the moderates that are the ones cooperating and compromising.

I don't agree with either the far left or the far right agendas.  Maybe a handful of things for either side, but most things I tend to fall in the middle.  I get what you are saying about the integrity of governance, but also have to remember, many of the far right are opposed to any governance.  Their soul purpose is to limit government as much as possible.  I don't agree with them, but if they don't want any government, then not cooperating with anything would be what they are there to do...

I have an HOA in my community.  I didn't want to ever live in a community with one and still don't.  It started off as very inexpensive, funds were to pay for common items that our borough would not take ownership of (storm water retention and other common areas that needed some sort of upkeep).  The majority of my neighbors were in agreement to keep it basic and nonintrusive, a necessary fee to fix things that were community owned.  A new section of our plan was built and these neighbors wanted to more than double the HOA fee to cover "beautification" projects and other things that were not just necessities.  They added rules that you have to get approval from them for just about anything you do to your house.  Can't do this, can't do that.  They would then be offended by others that had issues by responding "if you don't like it why don't you be part of the board".  If I don't want an HOA to begin with, why would I want to be on the board?  The far right congressmen are basically that neighbor that said, you know what, I am going to get on the board and I am going to not cooperate with anything to show my disapproval of there even being an HOA.  On a local level, I am 100% behind it.  On a national level, not so much, but can at least understand where they are coming from.

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 16:54:02 (permalink)
Porktown
I have an HOA in my community.  I didn't want to ever live in a community with one and still don't.  It started off as very inexpensive, funds were to pay for common items that our borough would not take ownership of (storm water retention and other common areas that needed some sort of upkeep).  The majority of my neighbors were in agreement to keep it basic and nonintrusive, a necessary fee to fix things that were community owned.  A new section of our plan was built and these neighbors wanted to more than double the HOA fee to cover "beautification" projects and other things that were not just necessities.  They added rules that you have to get approval from them for just about anything you do to your house.  Can't do this, can't do that.  They would then be offended by others that had issues by responding "if you don't like it why don't you be part of the board".  If I don't want an HOA to begin with, why would I want to be on the board?  The far right congressmen are basically that neighbor that said, you know what, I am going to get on the board and I am going to not cooperate with anything to show my disapproval of there even being an HOA.  On a local level, I am 100% behind it.  On a national level, not so much, but can at least understand where they are coming from.

Sure, can’t argue with this hypothetical HOA example. Totally reasonable.

But I don’t believe that’s a valid comparison to how or why Republican elected officials conduct themselves the way they do.

For a lot of elected republicans, “big government” just equates to the government doing things they don’t like. They don’t mind big government when it benefits them or does things they DO like. Same as the arguments about “too much government spending”. In my opinion this is just a disingenuous argumentative strategy employed in order to avoid debating ACTUAL ISSUES.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 17:03:46 (permalink)
Porktown
MyWar

Fair point, but it is usually the moderates that are the ones cooperating and compromising.

Yea, moderates, and like said, progressives as well. Democrats accomplish nothing without cooperation within their own party, and that means progressives have to be pragmatic.

Do you really think that people like Matt Gaetz or MTG actually believe in anything?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 22:22:23 (permalink)
MyWar

Sure, can’t argue with this hypothetical HOA example. Totally reasonable.

But I don’t believe that’s a valid comparison to how or why Republican elected officials conduct themselves the way they do.

For a lot of elected republicans, “big government” just equates to the government doing things they don’t like. They don’t mind big government when it benefits them or does things they DO like. Same as the arguments about “too much government spending”. In my opinion this is just a disingenuous argumentative strategy employed in order to avoid debating ACTUAL ISSUES.

I can’t argue this at all.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/04 22:44:49 (permalink)
MyWar
Yea, moderates, and like said, progressives as well. Democrats accomplish nothing without cooperation within their own party, and that means progressives have to be pragmatic.

Do you really think that people like Matt Gaetz or MTG actually believe in anything?

Not sure if I would include progressives. I’d say liberals, moderate liberals, independents, moderate conservatives and conservatives. The MAGAs and the progressives are activists for “their causes” and likely wouldn’t be around if primaries weren’t party only.

MAGAs like noted are definitely more obstructive and uncooperative at least right now with having the House with a Dem POTUS and Senate. Progressives would be doing the same if the opposite were the case.

Their “concessions” are to be what regular liberals would consider mainstream. Just as the MAGAs feel they are giving concessions just to be mainstream conservative (or what mainstream conservative used to be). Rarely are you going to see the progressives cooperating with conservatives. Just as you don’t see the MAGAs cooperating with liberals.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/05 23:07:03 (permalink)
Porktown
Not sure if I would include progressives. I’d say liberals, moderate liberals, independents, moderate conservatives and conservatives. The MAGAs and the progressives are activists for “their causes” and likely wouldn’t be around if primaries weren’t party only.

Are we just talking semantics here? Liberals vs progressives vs socialists vs marxists vs whatever?

All the people with the D in front of their name belonged to the caucus that actually managed to govern. That’s it.

And the republicans just embarrassed themselves. Even the “moderate republicans” who can’t distance themselves from the shadow of trump. The whole party is complicit. They are forcing out the moderates. Romney is retiring. Liz Cheney got outta Dodge. I don’t see a wide bench of moderate republicans lining up to take their places.

Now they might make trump the speaker lol? Ok, that’s gonna be interesting. Which house republicans dare vote against that? And if Trump actually winds up being speaker how’s that gonna play out?

Imagine being a house Republican right now. Not one of the self serving nutters like MTG or Boebert or gaetz, imagine being one of the “moderates”. What do you do? Playing nice with democrats is poison so they can’t form any coalition with the elected officials that actually want things to work, so all they can do is try to placate the nutters I guess? What’s the goal? What’s the endgame? Does anybody even know?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/06 10:08:31 (permalink)
Not really sure it is semantics noting that someone like Connor Lamb is much more moderate than Bernie Sanders. Or Susan Collins is much more moderate than Matt Gaetz. Not sure the correct terming for far ends of political spectrum. The media seems to label the far left as the progressive wing and the far right the MAGA wing. Those extremes seem to have different names every few months, Tea Party, Freedom Caucus, whatever, they are all the same.

It is pretty clear that the entire GOP is not in line with the far right, look at the vote tally to remove McCarthy. Granted, the middle of their party has shifted more right, but so has the middle of the Dem party shifting left. They will soon have 1/3 of this country not being represented by either, if that amount already isn’t there.
Mitchell
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/06 20:51:41 (permalink)
So after more than a thousand posts, I am the same person formerly known as EMitch. Let me warn you guys right now that if you ever have to change your e-mail address and/or password, be prepared for the nightmare that it is here on this forum. I gave up after more than 30 attempts to get the forum software to accept the 4 digit verification code that was asked for. I wrote down some of them but after a while, I realized it was futile. We've changed internet providers, therefore requiring a new e-mail address, so eventually I ended up opening a new membership and used my G-mail address 'cause the forum would also not accept the e-mail address of our new provider, and so, we move on.

There's some folks on here that are Trump supporters, not for the man himself, (a narcistic megalomanic), but for his policies that had the world respecting the US again, all of the deregulation that had America on the move again with lower taxes, higher wages, low inflation, etc. Now we have to listen to Hillary Clinton telling us that any follower of Trump or his policies belong to a "Cult", and have to be "de-programmed". In other words, if you don't follow the Progressive Doctrine & Ideology and drink the Coolade of the leftist's society, that there's something wrong with all of us. Really sad. I'll just wait for the notice telling me where to report for my deprogramming to get my mind right. NOT !! Good to be back, now, have at me, I can take it.

post edited by Mitchell - 2023/10/06 20:57:28
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1265
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/07 10:20:26 (permalink)
Joe Bidum is going to build a BIG Beautiful Wall well i'll be sure glad he keeps his promises.All along I thought it was racist and zenophobic I guess the orange was right again afterall LOL
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/07 11:29:03 (permalink)
Why wouldn’t he build the wall. Mexico is paying for it, right?
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/07 13:37:06 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Joe Bidum is going to build a BIG Beautiful Wall well i'll be sure glad he keeps his promises.All along I thought it was racist and zenophobic I guess the orange was right again afterall LOL

Lol ok. Trump is under like 20 indictments and the republican caucus in the House is a complete disaster. But you want to talk about this non-issue?

You know what republicans should do? They should impeach Joe Biden. Except good luck doing that if the House Republicans can’t even manage to have a speaker.
Mitchell
Novice Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/07 15:18:48 (permalink)
Big problem on Joe buildin' the wall. Just two months ago he sold tons and tons of the wall steel to a scrap dealer. Now the taxpayer has to fork more millions out to replace that iron.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/09 12:34:18 (permalink)
Mitchell
There's some folks on here that are Trump supporters, not for the man himself, (a narcistic megalomanic), but for his policies that had the world respecting the US again, all of the deregulation that had America on the move again with lower taxes, higher wages, low inflation, etc. Now we have to listen to Hillary Clinton telling us that any follower of Trump or his policies belong to a "Cult", and have to be "de-programmed". In other words, if you don't follow the Progressive Doctrine & Ideology and drink the Coolade of the leftist's society, that there's something wrong with all of us. Really sad. I'll just wait for the notice telling me where to report for my deprogramming to get my mind right. NOT !! Good to be back, now, have at me, I can take it.

Glad you were able to figure out way. Seems to be the new normal when it comes to “upgrades” on websites or other. The amount of hoops you have to jump through on many things just has me not bothering. I imagine a few others that would like to be involved here just don’t want to bother with the hoops.

Just curious if you believe that we would avoid inflation if Trump was elected? It is a global thing, being the worlds largest economy and avoiding global inflation would be rather impressive. Considering many point the finger at the free money during the pandemic being the culprit most tied to actual government, Trump’s policies gave the most? Many also blame the extremely low interest rates that Trump, unlike any other President would pressure the Fed for. I would have to disagree that Trump would have avoided inflation. Maybe it would have been a little less since he would have never sent any aid to Ukraine, keeping gas prices lower with Russian oil in the market. That is about it. He had promised more stimulus funds if he was elected, so can’t really play the “Biden continued the stimulus” card. That money would have been spent by Trump too.

As for the liberal narrative, I agree with you on some of it. But who GAF about what Hillary says? She couldn’t get Dems to support her against Trump in the first place. Why care what she says. To me, Trump is a complete traitor and disgrace to the US presidency. But some of his policies were good. He stood up to China, and did many things that just about any GOP candidate at the time would have done and the ones now would do. The media in general does steer topics a bit against Trump, but that doesn’t really mean it is “leftist”. The guy is indicted in multiple jurisdictions for multiple things. If they report it, that doesn’t make them leftist or progressive. Just like them reporting Bob Menendez stuff doesn’t make them conservative righties.

At this point if you support Trump policies but don’t like the guy, rally around Scott, DeSantis or Haley. They are all going to have the same policies for the most part. Like many have pointed out many times, the Presidents sign things into law, it is Congress that hammers out the details. Presidents are mostly figureheads. Biden and Trump both need to step aside for someone new.
Mitchell
Novice Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/09 17:53:16 (permalink)
Porktown
 Presidents are mostly figureheads. Biden and Trump both need to step aside for someone new.

The biggest cause of inflation is spending. The Fed set a 0% interest rate that had not changed since '08, fifteen years! That was like the big banks getting free money all that time. I'll agree that either party will sign spending bills, we, (at least I), know that Presidents' ask for money, but Congress appropriates it. In '20 & '21, The democratically controlled House appropriated way more than Trump asked for. They blew about 3 T on relief, (and now are sayin' that hundreds of billions of that was stolen, and while they're gettin' some of it back, they'll never get it all, and it will take years to trace and prosecute. Then Joe dumped in another 2 T, (granted; spread out over a number of years), and then another 1.2 T after he rolled Manchin and came up with the IRA, which don't decrease inflation at all and they now freely admit that it was an additional Green package. Now kick in the student loan fiascos. Joe just gave college folks, (10 million students) another free 10 grand in loan reduction. So while the administration was pumping trillions into the economy, the Fed kept jacking interest rates to slow the recovery and try to get the inflation under control. Two ends working against each other. A steady rise in the price of oil continues a steady rise in the inflation rate, though we may still see a bit of decrease at the pump because now the supply is going up and usage is coming down. Why? Because the rest of the world's economies are in the tank. Normally good economies like the UK are now in the tank. Couple up the fact that after Biden lifted the sanctions on Iran, in 2 1/2 years they've gone from 850K barrels of oil exported to 730 million barrels total so far. That gave them plenty of money to back Hamas to butcher 1000 Israelis, take some hostages, some of which are Americans, and I guess I shouldn't need to mention the 1.2 billion each that Joe just paid to get back 6 hostages. Now we've got a Navy Battle Group or two headin' for the Straight, and we've got some very dark days ahead. The Democrats have been kissin' Iran's azz since the very first of the Obama Admin., and the guy who led it then is carrying the water for Joe now. You just can't deal with a countries' leadership that's still stuck in the 6th century and who will never make it to the 21st. Just part of my $0.02
BTW, Nicki Haley seems pretty impressive to me so far.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/10/09 19:32:36 (permalink)
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 42
Jump to: