Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 15 of 34
Author
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1257
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/17 17:02:10 (permalink)
You libs may be wrong on the woman vote i don't think the woman are going to stand for all the gender stuff being taught to their children along with what the dimwits are doing to woman's sports. Parents are fed.up and I'm pretty sure alot of them really like their daughter having to share a shower. Boy's better check your electorial map Don't see Brandon or Kamoola winning Florida,Texas,Ohio,Arizonia and most of the southern states.If the Dems win you sure will enjoy Newsome LOL

MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1942
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/17 17:28:59 (permalink)
ICE NUT
You libs may be wrong on the woman vote

Well if there’s one guy on the board that “knows women”, I can guarantee you it’s ICE NIT.

ICE NIT knows that women LOVE IT when old men tell them what to do with their bodies. Why, just look at the OH issue 1 results!

Yessir, women will be flocking to ballot boxes to vote ANTI ABORTION, just like they have done every election cycle done since Dobbs. There’s NO WAY republicans overplayed their hand on that one. It’s a LOCK i tell ya.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9694
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/17 18:10:28 (permalink)
Suburban women will not vote Trump. Rural woman will do what man says to do.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/17 18:31:51 (permalink)
Porktown
Suburban women will not vote Trump. Rural woman will do what man says to do.

How many republicans on the board think that if their women don’t vote trump then they shouldn’t be allowed to vote at all, raise your hand.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3427
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/17 20:39:02 (permalink)
ICE NUT
You libs may be wrong on the woman vote i don't think the woman are going to stand for all the gender stuff being taught to their children along with what the dimwits are doing to woman's sports. Parents are fed.up and I'm pretty sure alot of them really like their daughter having to share a shower. Boy's better check your electorial map Don't see Brandon or Kamoola winning Florida,Texas,Ohio,Arizonia and most of the southern states.If the Dems win you sure will enjoy Newsome LOL

I live with 4 women and 3 of them will vote next cycle. Wanna take a guess how they feel about old white men telling them what to do with their bodies??? jus ask'IN jus say'IN.

See, the GOP has it a little twisted. IMO, they think people care or worry about the same stuff they do. When a transgender person goes into a school, during drag queen story hour, and beats students to death with a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird, you lemmie know. Until then, ya might be picking the wrong battles.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 909
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/17 22:16:12 (permalink)
Roe V Wade was the boogeyman and the let it out of the closet. The wad has been blown. Ship has sailed. 
Taking away the rights of women in 2023 was a brilliant idea. 

We've seen it in elections across the country, and we know the response. 

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 909
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 01:33:22 (permalink)
Aw man, Trump cancelled his press conference where he promised "Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of the stolen election." Who coulda guessed? 

Keep sending dollars though
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 06:54:19 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT
You libs may be wrong on the woman vote

Well if there’s one guy on the board that “knows women”, I can guarantee you it’s ICE NIT.

ICE NIT knows that women LOVE IT when old men tell them what to do with their bodies. Why, just look at the OH issue 1 results!

Yessir, women will be flocking to ballot boxes to vote ANTI ABORTION, just like they have done every election cycle done since Dobbs. There’s NO WAY republicans overplayed their hand on that one. It’s a LOCK i tell ya.

Well MyIDIOT,I never said that woman just love it when old men tell them what to do with their bodies! I do know the women in my life and they for sure hate other things besides abortion issue. The woman's sports is an issue,schools , crime out of control,open borders,and how about just regular every day economic issues.you know kitchen table things inflation.If our country elects people on just that one issue(baby Murder) then we are doomed and finally as I did say earlier women will really enjoy NEWSOM!!!!
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 07:24:27 (permalink)
Sports organizations are fixing the trans issue on their own. The loudmouth politicians talking about any man can play in women’s sports or “next thing you know it they’ll allow dogs to race little girls” has done nothing beyond add hate to the issue. No doubt the NCAA failed and took too long to act. Once it happened they were already working on a fix. All of the international sports organizations did the same. Why are woman playing sports anyway? That just takes time away from washing dishes, cooking, cleaning and serving man.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 09:36:40 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Well MyIDIOT,I never said that woman just love it when old men tell them what to do with their bodies! I do know the women in my life and they for sure hate other things besides abortion issue. The woman's sports is an issue,schools , crime out of control,open borders,and how about just regular every day economic issues.

How many women do you know that have first hand experience with a trans woman playing women’s sports? How many women do you know that have ever even met a trans person?

Now how many women have you ever known that have been in a situation where they had to give serious consideration to their own reproductive rights? I’ll give you a hint - the answer is: every single woman you have ever known in your life.

Access to abortion and birth control and reproductive freedom are all very real things to women. It’s not some imaginary threat like trans people on cans of Bud Light.

People that never set foot outside of the right wing echo chambers may find it hard to believe, but a lot of people don’t understand the obsession with trans people playing sports and going to the bathroom.

And yea, people do care about kitchen table issues. What is Donald trump saying about that? What are his solutions? What solutions are any republicans offering? All I’m hearing is CRT, open borders, woke-ism, and “trans people are coming for you” scaremongering.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:07:00 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT
Well MyIDIOT,I never said that woman just love it when old men tell them what to do with their bodies! I do know the women in my life and they for sure hate other things besides abortion issue. The woman's sports is an issue,schools , crime out of control,open borders,and how about just regular every day economic issues.

How many women do you know that have first hand experience with a trans woman playing women’s sports? How many women do you know that have ever even met a trans person?

Now how many women have you ever known that have been in a situation where they had to give serious consideration to their own reproductive rights? I’ll give you a hint - the answer is: every single woman you have ever known in your life.

Access to abortion and birth control and reproductive freedom are all very real things to women. It’s not some imaginary threat like trans people on cans of Bud Light.

People that never set foot outside of the right wing echo chambers may find it hard to believe, but a lot of people don’t understand the obsession with trans people playing sports and going to the bathroom.

And yea, people do care about kitchen table issues. What is Donald trump saying about that? What are his solutions? What solutions are any republicans offering? All I’m hearing is CRT, open borders, woke-ism, and “trans people are coming for you” scaremongering.
[Mistake by me to post now.
post edited by bigfoot - 2023/08/18 10:47:22

"If someone offers you a breath mint, take it.

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:08:56 (permalink)
DeadGator401
Aw man, Trump cancelled his press conference where he promised "Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of the stolen election." Who coulda guessed? 

Keep sending dollars though

The press conference where he was going to talk about those kitchen table issues. Like he always does.
EMitch
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1033
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:18:19 (permalink)
Porktown
 Why are woman playing sports anyway? That just takes time away from washing dishes, cooking, cleaning and serving man.

A sexist would say!

Never try to argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:24:06 (permalink)
EMitch
A sexist would say!

Typing is different than ever saying this out loud when my wife is around…
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:24:45 (permalink)
How many press conferences has your fearless criminal  so called transparent leader have had. Well at least the ones most people can understand.Under the previous president the kitchen table issues were under control inflation was low,gas was cheap,border wasn't wide open,crime wasn't rampart in the streets,FBI,DOJ esc wasn't weaponized, there wasn't a 2-tiered justice system. VOTE BLUE please the country is moving in right direction.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:32:19 (permalink)
ICE NUT
How many press conferences has your fearless criminal  so called transparent leader have had. Well at least the ones most people can understand.Under the previous president the kitchen table issues were under control inflation was low,gas was cheap,border wasn't wide open,crime wasn't rampart in the streets,FBI,DOJ esc wasn't weaponized, there wasn't a 2-tiered justice system. VOTE BLUE please the country is moving in right direction.

We were all stuck in our houses.  Toilet paper was a luxury.  Refrigerated trucks were being sent to NYC as makeshift morgues.  It was a wonderful time.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:32:58 (permalink)
Seems like the rats of Brandon Administration lawyers are jumping ship.Seems like those billions of dollar 1n.  all those accounts are coming out from old joe's money he has stashed all over in various banks. Maybe Mr.Magoo,Hunter and even trump can all share the same wing in whatever prison they all should go to.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:35:41 (permalink)
Porktown
ICE NUT

We were all stuck in our houses.  Toilet paper was a luxury.  Refrigerated trucks were being sent to NYC as makeshift morgues.  It was a wonderful time.

That wasn't the question it was about press conferences not covid .Joe wouldn't have done any better. Please explain if it was biden how would things have been any better.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:45:14 (permalink)
Seems the latest polls for whatever there worth ,Marist and NPR real liberal news bastions have Trump winning over Xiden.He leads independents by 8 points, Trump is gaining black vote,and big gaines in Hispanic vote. We will see unless most women in america vote to be able to murder their baby up til birth then this means nothing.  How's this ticket sound NEWSON/OBAMA(Michael)
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 10:52:00 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Porktown
ICE NUT
Under the previous president the kitchen table issues were under control inflation was low,gas was cheap,border wasn't wide open,crime wasn't rampart in the streets,FBI,DOJ esc wasn't weaponized, there wasn't a 2-tiered justice system.

That wasn't the question it was about press conferences not covid .Joe wouldn't have done any better. Please explain if it was biden how would things have been any better.

I guess your response above was concerning press conferences?

Many of these things you list were due in part to covid...

Hard to say if Biden would have done any better.  Pretending that it was a plot to make him look bad, latch onto fake cures, adding to the "just the flu" talk prior to treatments being figured out and adding fuel to the anti-vax lunacy (then getting the vax himself after almost dying from an infection), I would guess wouldn't be Joe's response.  Other than that, who knows?

Just as it would be hard to say how well Trump would have done without covid.  Just don't give him any real crisis to navigate through and you would only have to deal with all of the other drama that guy creates and cherishes.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 11:00:42 (permalink)
Wish to provide a link to said poll?
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 11:20:48 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Seems like the rats of Brandon Administration lawyers are jumping ship.Seems like those billions of dollar 1n.  all those accounts are coming out from old joe's money he has stashed all over in various banks. Maybe Mr.Magoo,Hunter and even trump can all share the same wing in whatever prison they all should go to.

Kitchen table issues like Hunter Biden’s laptop
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2074
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 12:44:56 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Seems the latest polls for whatever there worth ,Marist and NPR real liberal news bastions have Trump winning over Xiden.He leads independents by 8 points, Trump is gaining black vote,and big gaines in Hispanic vote. We will see unless most women in america vote to be able to murder their baby up til birth then this means nothing.  How's this ticket sound NEWSON/OBAMA(Michael)

This is the first thing from NPR or Marist that came up when I googled trump vs Biden 2024 poll.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 13:33:11 (permalink)
FishinGuy
This is the first thing from NPR or Marist that came up when I googled trump vs Biden 2024 poll.

Same thing here.  Further in the article, it has Biden beating Trump if they went head to head.

BTW - I haven't seen a poll lately if Biden should run or not, but imagine pretty similar numbers.
post edited by Porktown - 2023/08/18 13:34:19
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 13:46:32 (permalink)
tRump can have all the right wing GOP votes he wants. He will get next to zero independents and moderates.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 13:51:10 (permalink)
ICE NUT

And people wonder why some think The Boomers are out of touch with reality. Maybe this ☝️ is why... jus say'IN. Leads independents by 8 points🤣. Women want to murder their babies up until birth🤣. Just wow. 🤯
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 14:13:06 (permalink)
I’m pretty sure the polling average right now has Biden vs Trump in a general election virtually tied.

I wouldn’t put too much faith in polling this far out though. Right now, polling is going to useful in tracking trends, like whether support for a candidate is going up or down, relative to current events. But as far as predicting election outcomes over a year from now, polls are virtually meaningless.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 14:20:22 (permalink)
pensfan1
ICE NUT

And people wonder why some think The Boomers are out of touch with reality. Maybe this ☝️ is why... jus say'IN. Leads independents by 8 points🤣. Women want to murder their babies up until birth🤣. Just wow. 🤯

Lol ICE NIT is a special case.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 14:23:27 (permalink)
MyWar
But as far as predicting election outcomes over a year from now, polls are virtually meaningless.

I’d have to imagine the odds of them both being the candidates is probably relatively close to 50%. It would be nice as a voter and not a complete brain dead moron, to have two better options.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/18 15:09:49 (permalink)
Porktown
MyWar
But as far as predicting election outcomes over a year from now, polls are virtually meaningless.

I’d have to imagine the odds of them both being the candidates is probably relatively close to 50%. It would be nice as a voter and not a complete brain dead moron, to have two better options.

Totally agree T but, we gotta play the cards dealt.
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 15 of 34
Jump to: