Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 13 of 34
Author
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 909
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 00:05:53 (permalink)
Man I'd love some Irish Spring on a Rope. The mental image of an old granny shoving a bar of soap in a mouth is hilarious.
My old man uses some blue version from wally world. It's like "rush" or "Ocean Rush" or something. Even cheaper than Irish, the smell is fantastic. I'm sure it's organic and never tested on anything. 

Never got into trapping much. We just pushed deer and tried to drop some with a slug gun. Rare success was great until it came time to drag. Now, If I'm in the woods, and no ATV, I legit calculate time to drag before I drop anything. Lazy I guess. Maybe smart, but likely the former.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3355
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 01:12:31 (permalink)
      My bad, It was Old Spice.                                                                                               Well the one time I called her a "old bag" and kicked the bucket of soapy water down the steps she was washing. Lucky that's all I got when I look back at it now. She felt bad and would always tell me she was sorry about doing the soap incidents until she passed away at 102 years old.

After you mentioned about the ATV, Oakmont had a place known as Clay Hills across from OCC. Had a bad accident there thinking I was Evel Knievel  on a Harley 90, thank goodness my buddies mother showed up with the bread truck a minute or two after. My buddies threw me in the back of it with the bikes. My nuts half ripped off going over the handle bars and the helmet came off before I landed head first. Laid in bed for over a week without telling anyone what happened. Mother hated dirt bikes.

It was nice when the boys got old enough to drag the deer. Before that would drive the Scout, Bronco, Four Runner, 4x4 Suburban back as far possible. Can't believe more older folks don't die each year dragging big game.

Thank goodness for the deer's sake when the rifled barrel came out for the slugs. Butchered piles of deer while at school in Allegheny county when it was smooth bore. People would wonder why they didn't get much back a good bit of the time.
                                                                                                                                           Son picked up a couple Doe tags over the counter today.

post edited by crappiefisher - 2023/07/31 02:56:25
JerryS
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 10:27:00 (permalink)
I'm enjoying the reminiscing.

I had a Yamaha 90.  Only kid on the street to have a dirt bike.  We had the not-so-great idea of me towing other kids on their bicycle behind me.  Luckily there were no serious injuries.

Back in the day, you were almost assured to have snow on the ground during deer season, so the drag was a little easier, although I recall still having 3 or 4 hour drags.

We all can remember when ticks in the woods were not an issue.  They have been a major influence on my current participation of outdoor activities.  Have you guys adapted? 

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4894
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 10:36:44 (permalink)
I recall my Dad shopping for cars when I was young. First thing he checked was to see, in his judgement, if three deer could fit in the trunk. If they would not, it was not even considered as a possibility.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 11:59:51 (permalink)
 We would see who could count the most deer on the hoods, roofs, trunks or showing in the back of the bed while going places. Station wagons galore then. Like counting Bugs, made it a game.

The last few years of deer hunting for me the ticks could be bad in areas.
 If we stopped at a buddies house to eat, regroup and plan for the afternoon outing. We took off our outer layers and left them outside hanging. Still had to have other guys/gales check each other out for them.
 Haven't been out mushroom foraging this year because of them. 
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 12:28:38 (permalink)
 Jerry I remember my buddy and I saying "get the chains out" many times while deer hunting. The bread truck his dad ended up converting it into a camper. Could of died the one time sleeping in it the night before the opener at my Grand Mothers property. Buddies sleeping bag fell on the kerosene heater in the middle of the night. Woke up and there was a burnt hole the size of a basketball trough it. Good thing the roof vents weren't  clogged and had the side vents open on the front windows. It was nice it had a new state of the art 8 track player in it.

And a 40 channel CB

post edited by crappiefisher - 2023/07/31 12:59:11
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4012
Re: Trump 2024 2023/07/31 16:24:04 (permalink)
JerryS

I had a Yamaha 90.  Only kid on the street to have a dirt bike.  We had the not-so-great idea of me towing other kids on their bicycle behind me.  Luckily there were no serious injuries.

Back in the day, you were almost assured to have snow on the ground during deer season, so the drag was a little easier, although I recall still having 3 or 4 hour drags.

We all can remember when ticks in the woods were not an issue.  They have been a major influence on my current participation of outdoor activities.  Have you guys adapted

Sawyers Permethrin spray or, if you are cheap like me, the water based Bonide bed bug kliller spray (same stuff, much less $$$ since it isn't marketed to outdoorsman).  Spray all your outdoor clothes down liberally, let it dry, and enjoy the outdoors.  I can be in my treestand after my afternoon walk in, getting settled, see a tick crawling up my pant leg and it will be dead before it hits my knee area.  Knock on wood, haven't had one latched on to me in years.......it lasts for 4 to 6 washes too...but I tend to overtreat rather than undertreat...as I despise ticks.  

Now, lonestar ticks carrying alpha-gal syndrome...makes you allergic to red meat.  I'd think I'd have to give up on life if I couldn't eat a good steak....or venison.  My wife has celiacs and that's bad enough....but I could deal with that....not this new disease...

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/01 02:28:35 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
JerryS

We all can remember when ticks in the woods were not an issue.  They have been a major influence on my current participation of outdoor activities.  Have you guys adapted

Sawyers Permethrin spray or, if you are cheap like me, the water based Bonide bed bug kliller spray (same stuff, much less $$$ since it isn't marketed to outdoorsman).  Spray all your outdoor clothes down liberally, let it dry, and enjoy the outdoors.  I can be in my treestand after my afternoon walk in, getting settled, see a tick crawling up my pant leg and it will be dead before it hits my knee area.  Knock on wood, haven't had one latched on to me in years.......it lasts for 4 to 6 washes too...but I tend to overtreat rather than undertreat...as I despise ticks.  

Now, lonestar ticks carrying alpha-gal syndrome...makes you allergic to red meat.  I'd think I'd have to give up on life if I couldn't eat a good steak....or venison.  My wife has celiacs and that's bad enough....but I could deal with that....not this new disease...

Solid points. Lyme alone sounds horrible. The Red meat allergy would be the worst. 

they seem like they come in waves - last spring/Fall i didn't see any. 2021, I couldn't keep away from them and I barely was in the woods. 
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/01 10:11:25 (permalink)
 Did anyone on here go to the rally yesterday in Erie? How was it? 
JerryS
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/01 15:17:59 (permalink)
eyesandgillz

I have heard of higher concentrations of permetherin out there where you need to cut it down, but never heard about the Bonide product before.  You are right, same 0.5 percent concentration as Sawyers.  Thanks for the tip. 
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3427
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/01 17:54:38 (permalink)
tRump indicted againšŸ˜„. So much winning.
rippinlip
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2146
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/01 19:54:33 (permalink)
"winning"...... while they're busy chasing the bad orange man with our tax money nothing is getting done. 

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1942
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/01 20:43:33 (permalink)
First Pee Wee Herman dies now this

Sadface
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/02 01:21:42 (permalink)
All to grift the hard earned money of his supporters. 

Such a shame. 
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/02 07:46:59 (permalink)
Letā€™s hear some guesses on who the 6 co-conspirators are. Winner gets a lifetime supply of Zman TRDs in ā€œyoga pantsā€.
post edited by MyWar - 2023/08/02 07:49:06
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4012
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/02 10:29:18 (permalink)
JerryS
eyesandgillz

I have heard of higher concentrations of permetherin out there where you need to cut it down, but never heard about the Bonide product before.  You are right, same 0.5 percent concentration as Sawyers.  Thanks for the tip. 

Yeah, you can get the concentrate at Agway, Tractor Supply, online, etc. and mix yourself but the Bonide stuff is just like hitting the "easy" button.  Since I use it on my hunting clothes, I need to make sure I get the water based versions.  The oil ones stink WAY more and the stink lasts....there is a smell with the water based versions but it fades pretty fast....I am sure a deer can likely still smell it but I hate ticks more than I like getting a deer....
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/02 11:35:21 (permalink)
I m sitting here on my back porch this morning drinking coffee and leaving through todayā€™s local paper. Just came across an article about two past presidents. Warren Harding and his successor Calvin Coolidge. Two very different men in regard to their personal lives.
Considering the two men who are ahead in the polls in regard to their partyā€™s nominee for president would you vote for either one or just throw up your hands and say the heck with it!

"If someone offers you a breath mint, take it.

Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 466
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/02 18:16:06 (permalink)
MyWar
Letā€™s hear some guesses on who the 6 co-conspirators are. Winner gets a lifetime supply of Zman TRDs in ā€œyoga pantsā€.

6 nut-bag lawyers:  Rudy G, John Eastman, Sidney Powell, Jeffrey Clark, Kenneth Chesebro and Boris "the mole" Epshteyn
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9694
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/02 19:50:10 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Yeah, you can get the concentrate at Agway, Tractor Supply, online, etc. and mix yourself but the Bonide stuff is just like hitting the "easy" button.Ā  Since I use it on my hunting clothes, I need to make sure I get the water based versions.Ā  The oil ones stink WAY more and the stink lasts....there is a smell with the water based versions but it fades pretty fast....I am sure a deer can likely still smell it but I hate ticks more than I like getting a deer....

I had a bag worm infestation on some shrubs. The product that I was recommended ended up being permethrin powder. On the packaging it said that it was ā€œfor plants and also approved for dogsā€ā€¦. Said to not use on cats or dogs that have contact with cats. I donā€™t recall the cost of it or remember the name of the product. But imagine would be usable for a tick prevention. It worked great for the bag worms. I had bought some Sawyer years ago when there was talk on this board of tick prevention.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/03 08:33:36 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
MyWar

6 nut-bag lawyers:Ā  Rudy G, John Eastman, Sidney Powell, Jeffrey Clark, Kenneth Chesebro and Boris "the mole" Epshteyn

From media reports it sounds like the identity of #6 isnā€™t confirmed but you definitely got 1-5. My money is on Epshteyn for #6 though.

Gonna be very interesting to see who starts cooperating and flipping. That is if they havenā€™t already.

What a freakin circus itā€™s gonna be.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/03 11:50:59 (permalink)
Could the 6th be Pence, but not named, due to him cooperating?  Pence is a rather pivotal player in this.  You know, by being part of the Deep State and certifying the fraud election that all of those Deep State, Trump approved judges lying about it not being fraud.  Same with all of those Deep State ex-cabinet members of Trump.  Durham hiding all of that proof of the Deep State too, must have gotten to him. 

That is why I just painted a 4'x8' sign with spray paint (until I ran out) and finished with some interior paint.  It says TRUMP really big on it.  No other way to prove the Deep State is coming for all of us, than to have a large homemade Trump sign.  When it is finally proven, I will forgive all of you sheep and point at my sign that I will add "Told you so" on.  You are welcome you Commies!!!
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8511
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/07 11:22:51 (permalink)
https://www.facebook.com/reel/824493912288245?mibextid=9drbnH

rippinlip
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2146
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/07 12:28:48 (permalink)

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 00:16:25 (permalink)
Oof now GA.

18 others including Giuliani, meadows, Clark. Ellis, Eastman and Powell all charged under RICO.

30 unindicted co-conspirators, a bunch of whom must have all flipped to save their own @sses.

And we might get a mugshot plus his real height and weight out of this one.

Gonna be wild.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 00:42:09 (permalink)
šŸ¤£ . And people will vote for this guy again. Un-F'n-believable
post edited by pensfan1 - 2023/08/15 01:05:06
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1257
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 06:22:56 (permalink)
Pales in comparison to the current group of criminals.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 08:21:03 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Pales in comparison to the current group of criminals.

Sure it does šŸ™„. As we all have stated before, show the evidence of crime committed by Joe Biden. If the evidence is there, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Another thing I'll say is, if there really was a "deep state" don't you think they would've given tRump the choice of the bullets or the pills by now?
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 08:54:14 (permalink)
Thereā€™s no way he gets acquitted in all of these cases. We have what, 4 so far?

I think he gets convicted in this GA case based on that ā€œfind 11,000 votesā€ phone call alone.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 09:41:15 (permalink)
Here is the full phone call.  I would hope during the trial that they go through every point of contention/conspiracy theory/whatever we want to call it.  The entire country needs to watch and accept what the truth is, wherever it falls. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIJU3M-kKhI
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2023/08/15 16:39:56 (permalink)
Listened to the phone call a few times in the past. Imo would be hard to convict when he says " I just want the truth" a few times during the call and ends it saying the same. That is if the phone call was the main topic in the case.
post edited by crappiefisher - 2023/08/15 16:46:59
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 13 of 34
Jump to: