Elk Creek @ RT 90

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 12:01:55 (permalink)
"We as anglers buy a special access stamp( cheap say 5 bucks) to fish all these areas the proceds get divided between the landowners based on amount of avialible stream frontage they give access to. only people with the special stamp can fish these areas..this is just a thought may not work but is an idea."

We basically do that now 

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 12:07:26 (permalink)
Or vmises, people could take the present "no tresspassing" sign at their meaning, KEEP OUT, unless you verify WITH the landowner otherwise. It ain't that complicated.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
Cold
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7358
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 12:30:52 (permalink)
Having happy feet and the desire to explore, I walk upstream and eventually end up near where I used to fish years back before it was posted.  Is it surprising that I ended up on land and did not know the owner?  No.  Does a posted sign on the shore always mean no stream access?  No.  I grew up on a stocked trout stream and people very often posted their property to keep people from cutting through their yard BUT stream pass-through and fishing was permitted.

That's me!

Getting back to the original specific topic, if anyone knows the proper method for fishing Elk, upstream from public access, to 90, and beyond, please, please, PM me.  I was up there my first time up, and was rudely kicked out.  I'd rather not repeat that experience, but I love walking and walking, without ever having to retrace my steps until my day is done.
kyler16
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2396
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 12:42:55 (permalink)
cold my brother in law works for wingfoot near penn. Him and i have happy feet and like to find new places we should plan a trip sometime. 

"If you kill it, eat it. If you eat it, cook it right."
-Steve Rinella
Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 12:46:05 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: vmises

Hey Iron, if other guys are like me, I walked in via a known access area.  Having happy feet and the desire to explore, I walk upstream and eventually end up near where I used to fish years back before it was posted.  Is it surprising that I ended up on land and did not know the owner?  No.  Does a posted sign on the shore always mean no stream access?  No.  I grew up on a stocked trout stream and people very often posted their property to keep people from cutting through their yard BUT stream pass-through and fishing was permitted. 

For clarities sake, I think we should color code no trespassing signs, red for no access, blood dot for enter at your own risk, chartreuse for enter with caution, olive for come on in, and crystal meth for bring your dancing shoes.

I understand what you are saying BUT having happy feet and the desire to explore is no excuse for NOT knowing who owns the land AND having secure permission to be there.

Ironhed
egg sac
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 517
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 15:03:49 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: spoonchucker

"We as anglers buy a special access stamp( cheap say 5 bucks) to fish all these areas the proceds get divided between the landowners based on amount of avialible stream frontage they give access to. only people with the special stamp can fish these areas..this is just a thought may not work but is an idea."

We basically do that now 

It may seem that way but the money we pay now is used to buy up land or esments I am talking about a seperate stamp one to use the money from to compinsate the landowners that will not sell or sell esment rights.

SO MANY FISH SO LITTLE TIME.
WHY ARE ALL THE PLACES I HAVE YET 2 FISH SO FAR AWAY?
carpitiss
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 348
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 16:50:38 (permalink)

"there are two main falls that have caused arguably SOME OF THE BEST FISHING WATER TO BE POSTED. why is it so hard to understand? "

Then it seems to me, that under your theory, installing ladder would cause them to no longer BE the "best fishing water", so you gained nothing. OR these spots would continue to hold large numbers of fish even WITH the ladders ( which they would ), and thus still attract the crowds leading to posting.

DuUd, that area uis close to the lake, and a hudred yards from the road. If it hold fish in any numbers, and it would. It will still attract numbers of anglers. All you have to do to verify this, is look at any section with close, easy access. They draw big crowds, wether they hold fish, or not. Left un- molested, any fish that want to move up fom those falls can, and do move up. It doesn't take "blown out" conditions either.

most motos are attracted to large numbers of fish, not necessarily easily accessible areas. believe me if you didn't have the huge runs of steelhead we have today there wouldn't even be half as many fishermen. yes, you would still have fish in the lower stretches of water with or without the ladders. but NOT as many with the ladders. anglers would spread out, and the fish would be few and far between in the lower sections late in the season. thus, the owners would NOT have as many people walking around on their land. they certainly wouldn't have the large number of anglers the ENTIRE season if the fish were able to pass through falls easily. i fail to understand how you can NOT see the logic in this.....

it has already ruined two fishing spots. now they are trying to install ladders in the some mile streams before the same problems cause more land to be lost for fishing. better late than never i guess. just sad that it wasn't done earlier for other areas......
post edited by carpitiss - 2008/12/09 16:51:56

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrppppppp!!!!
Livinfishin
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 245
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 18:20:07 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Ironhed

Hey Iron, if other guys are like me, I walked in via a known access area.  Having happy feet and the desire to explore, I walk upstream and eventually end up near where I used to fish years back before it was posted.  Is it surprising that I ended up on land and did not know the owner?  No.  Does a posted sign on the shore always mean no stream access?  No.  I grew up on a stocked trout stream and people very often posted their property to keep people from cutting through their yard BUT stream pass-through and fishing was permitted. 

For clarities sake, I think we should color code no trespassing signs, red for no access, blood dot for enter at your own risk, chartreuse for enter with caution, olive for come on in, and crystal meth for bring your dancing shoes.

I understand what you are saying BUT having happy feet and the desire to explore is no excuse for NOT knowing who owns the land AND having secure permission to be there.

Ironhed

Ken

Think about what you are saying.  If EVERYONE who fished in Elk Creek or any other trib, ( I know this would probably never happen but bear with me) took your advice and called the landowner or knocked on his/her door for permission, then the landowner would be either bombarded with phone calls, or getting a visitor about every 20 minutes at their door for 4 months out of the year with people asking permission to fish on their property.  Common sense tells me, that if I was a landowner, I would avoid that at all costs.  Signs are a more reasonable approach.  If you want anglers to stay off one bank, put signs there; off both banks, put signs on both or wire off the creek.  I think that makes more sense, then suggesting ALL OF US bother each landowner everytime we want to fish in an area.
Livinfishin
Avid Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 18:26:46 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: carpitiss

"there are two main falls that have caused arguably SOME OF THE BEST FISHING WATER TO BE POSTED. why is it so hard to understand? "

Then it seems to me, that under your theory, installing ladder would cause them to no longer BE the "best fishing water", so you gained nothing. OR these spots would continue to hold large numbers of fish even WITH the ladders ( which they would ), and thus still attract the crowds leading to posting.

DuUd, that area uis close to the lake, and a hudred yards from the road. If it hold fish in any numbers, and it would. It will still attract numbers of anglers. All you have to do to verify this, is look at any section with close, easy access. They draw big crowds, wether they hold fish, or not. Left un- molested, any fish that want to move up fom those falls can, and do move up. It doesn't take "blown out" conditions either.

most motos are attracted to large numbers of fish, not necessarily easily accessible areas. believe me if you didn't have the huge runs of steelhead we have today there wouldn't even be half as many fishermen. yes, you would still have fish in the lower stretches of water with or without the ladders. but NOT as many with the ladders. anglers would spread out, and the fish would be few and far between in the lower sections late in the season. thus, the owners would NOT have as many people walking around on their land. they certainly wouldn't have the large number of anglers the ENTIRE season if the fish were able to pass through falls easily. i fail to understand how you can NOT see the logic in this.....

it has already ruined two fishing spots. now they are trying to install ladders in the some mile streams before the same problems cause more land to be lost for fishing. better late than never i guess. just sad that it wasn't done earlier for other areas......

Carp, just for the record, manchester hole and the chutes area are NOT posted.  Also, at most points during any given season (especially the last few) there are far more fish above the falls on Walnut than below.  They have no problem clearing those falls even with the crowds and the lack of a ladder being present.  So, I would hardly call that area "ruined".  If anything it keeps the crowds down low on Walnut instead of upstream where they can cause alot more damage.
carpitiss
Expert Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 20:00:42 (permalink)
sorry but the east side of manchester and the chutes is posted. it didn't used to be that way. MORE fish are NEVER above the chutes than below. i will agree that some years with high water there are a good number of fish upstream, but most years this is not the case. the fact that so many fish are trapped in such a small area caused a majority of anglers to stay in that exact spot over the years. this in turn created an area that became extremely crowed with fishermen followed by littering. the owner then posted that side of land (luckily not the entire area). if fish can pass freely upstream then they are spread out and so are the fishermen. seems pretty logical to me. not sure why some can't understand this. YES during early season steel you will still have larger concentrations of fish in the lower sections, and in places like manchester and the chutes. but, later in the season the majority of fish should be spread out with larger concentrations upstream. i think a land owner would be willing to accept fishermen on his/her land for a portion of the season, but when they see them in larger numbers day in and day out they just can't put up with it.

i'll agree that the past few years have allowed more fish to migrate upstream due to high water. however, there were several years of drought that kept most of the steel in manchester and the chutes where a rediculously number of anglers congregated (on both sides of the stream) the problems worsened. then the landowner did something about it. same thing happened with 20 mile.

i see your point about causing more problems upstream, for walnut has some longer posted sections. but, there is enough water before and after these tracks of land to hold a lot of fishermen who can spread out (there are plenty of holes). 20, i'm not so sure about......

Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 20:36:06 (permalink)
"Ken

Think about what you are saying.  If EVERYONE who fished in Elk Creek or any other trib, ( I know this would probably never happen but bear with me) took your advice and called the landowner or knocked on his/her door for permission, then the landowner would be either bombarded with phone calls, or getting a visitor about every 20 minutes at their door for 4 months out of the year with people asking permission to fish on their property.  Common sense tells me, that if I was a landowner, I would avoid that at all costs.  Signs are a more reasonable approach.  If you want anglers to stay off one bank, put signs there; off both banks, put signs on both or wire off the creek.  I think that makes more sense, then suggesting ALL OF US bother each landowner everytime we want to fish in an area. "

Livin,
How are ya?
Actually that is one of the first thoughts that came to mind.
If the scenario that you laid were true, you'd be absolutely right.  It would become a real pain in the rear.
We are talkin Erie-area steelhead fishing here. There never seems to be any rules, there never seems to be much common sense and most of the time you can throw etiquette right out the window.  Thats reality and it does not hurt to take a day or two, if thats what it takes, and find out who the landowner is and find out if you can be there. 
We(as a whole) are too selfish and do not want to take away precious time away from our fishing, "because we drive two hours one-way to get here", to ask for permission to be on private property.
The worst response could be no.  If so, go to the next location of interest.  I'll take my chances and ask and be sure to not follow the Gore-Tex/Neoprene Parade.
Signs or no signs, most of the property is private and just because it is unmarked does NOT give anyone other than the landowner permission to be there.

Ironhed
post edited by Ironhed - 2008/12/09 20:56:17
Loopy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1437
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 20:47:19 (permalink)

sorry but the east side of manchester and the chutes is posted. it didn't used to be that way. MORE fish are NEVER above the chutes than below. i will agree that some years with high water there are a good number of fish upstream, but most years this is not the case. the fact that so many fish are trapped in such a small area caused a majority of anglers to stay in that exact spot over the years. this in turn created an area that became extremely crowed with fishermen followed by littering. the owner then posted that side of land (luckily not the entire area). if fish can pass freely upstream then they are spread out and so are the fishermen. seems pretty logical to me. not sure why some can't understand this. YES during early season steel you will still have larger concentrations of fish in the lower sections, and in places like manchester and the chutes. but, later in the season the majority of fish should be spread out with larger concentrations upstream. i think a land owner would be willing to accept fishermen on his/her land for a portion of the season, but when they see them in larger numbers day in and day out they just can't put up with it.

i'll agree that the past few years have allowed more fish to migrate upstream due to high water. however, there were several years of drought that kept most of the steel in manchester and the chutes where a rediculously number of anglers congregated (on both sides of the stream) the problems worsened. then the landowner did something about it. same thing happened with 20 mile.

i see your point about causing more problems upstream, for walnut has some longer posted sections. but, there is enough water before and after these tracks of land to hold a lot of fishermen who can spread out (there are plenty of holes). 20, i'm not so sure about......

Carp,  Every year there are more fish above the chutes than below.   That's a lot of stream above the chutes to cover.  In fact once you get into November when the water flow is a little more consistent fish will move through the Manchester hole and chutes at will. 

<---  The Holy Trinity
Loopy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1437
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 20:58:05 (permalink)

If the sign says "private property, access allowed," then have at it.  If it doesn't, stay off.  Pretty simple.

<---  The Holy Trinity
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 23:36:20 (permalink)
"it has already ruined two fishing spots. now they are trying to install ladders in the some mile streams before the same problems cause more land to be lost for fishing. better late than never i guess. just sad that it wasn't done earlier for other areas."

Wrong, they are installing ladders on Four Mile, so that fish can travel onto secured access lands, that they currently can not reach. Unlike twenty mile, and Walnut, Four Mile has barriers the fish cannot traverse.

By the way, there ARE more fish above "the chutes" than in, or below them.

Step Up, or Step Aside

GL
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/09 23:50:18 (permalink)
"thus, the owners would NOT have as many people walking around on their land. they certainly wouldn't have the large number of anglers the ENTIRE season if the fish were able to pass through falls easily. i fail to understand how you can NOT see the logic in this....."

I "fail to see the logic", because that is not the reality. But let's say it's so, and there were only half as man anglers there. Maybe even a quarter. How do you know she would not have faced the same issues, her stretch would STILL hold big numbers of fish just like Elk access, the tubes, behind uncle John's, and others. So the "motos" would still congregate there, nuimbers of fish AND easy access. Motos don't like to walk.

Also, the posting of the eastside of the "Manchester" had nothing to do with the number of anglers.

Step Up, or Step Aside

GL
carpitiss
Expert Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/10 20:07:00 (permalink)
i think some of you guys are missing the point. it doesn't have to do with fish in walnut and 20 NOT making it upstream. i am well aware that fish make it upstream in good numbers. i will try one more time. in early season when there is little to no water in the stream AND during drought years (remember we have been very fortunate the past few years with rain fall) the fish are stuck in easily accessible areas for extended periods. this creates an absolute ZOO in streams that have waterfalls and chutes that IMPEDE steelhead migration. NOW, when you have all the fish and all the anglers stacked into one area this creates PROBLEMS.

fish can pass EASILY through ladders installed on waterfalls even in LOW WATER allowing the fish to spread out and LIMITING the problems created from crowds.

i can not say for sure that ladders would have stopped areas from being posted, but it definitely would have cut down on the number of fishermen crammed into one spot and would have created fewer problems.

the landowner on manchester posted that side due to too many anglers walking through his land and littering. dohler posted her land due to too many anglers walking through her land and pooping/littering.

sure there would still be large numbers of fish in manchester and on the dohler property. but there would also be large numbers of fish spread out all over the streams even in early season and drought years. when fish are on the move they will pass through pools and continue their migration upstream.

i know as well as you do that one of the reasons they are installing ladders on 4 mile and are thinking about other streams is due to the crowding of anglers into one area and the inevitable creation of problems. there have been several complaints by the property owners on 4 mile, and it was almost closed to fishing altogether. nice try though........

spoonchucker
Pro Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/11 15:45:04 (permalink)
Carp,

There HAVE been complaints by the lessee, not the owner on 4 mile. That however, is NOT why the ladders were proposed. In fact it was not even initiated by the PF&BC. It came from an organization, with the intent to create an upstream fishery that did not previously exist.

Step Up, or Step Aside

GL
carpitiss
Expert Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/11 17:35:32 (permalink)

Carp,

There HAVE been complaints by the lessee, not the owner on 4 mile. That however, is NOT why the ladders were proposed. In fact it was not even initiated by the PF&BC. It came from an organization, with the intent to create an upstream fishery that did not previously exist.

well, there will be fewer complaints once the fish can migrate upstream and every angler and his grandmother aren't crowded into that one section. like i said before better late than never i guess. perhaps they ARE doing something logical after all. would be nice if the same thing was proposed for 20 mile then the majority of the fish wouldn't be left for beaver and his yuppie customers......

spoonchucker
Pro Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/11 22:38:21 (permalink)
"well, there will be fewer complaints once the fish can migrate upstream and every angler and his grandmother aren't crowded into that one section."

DuUd,

I don't know how MUCH you actually fish up there, but you have been around long enough to know different. Seventy to eighty percent of them will STILL be fishing that hole, rather than upstream.

"then the majority of the fish wouldn't be left for beaver and his yuppie customers......"

The majority of the fish, are NOT in that section. For crying out loud, there is a whopping 250 yds of water that you can't fish, and another section in which you can only fish from one side ( which by the way makes THAT section MORE easily fished ). Why even bother to go up? Get over it, and TRY some new water.

Step Up, or Step Aside

GL
carpitiss
Expert Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/11 23:06:18 (permalink)
lol! take it easy there spoony. i don't want you to go into cardiac arrest now. it is my opinion, and has nothing to do with needing new water to fish. i am of the opinion that ladders would spread the fish and fishermen out. you are not. let's not try to divert the debate to other areas now ok? and for your information i fish the streams a lot. do YOU get out and fish for steel much? geez louise! the problem with someone who knows a lot is that he/she tends to become a "know it all"......
post edited by carpitiss - 2008/12/11 23:07:07

spoonchucker
Pro Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/11 23:16:25 (permalink)
 "do YOU get out and fish for steel much?"

Hardly at all any more.  H@ll, I probabely haven't even hit a 100 days this year. Of course I was away for 3 prime weeks, so I might even be under 70.

Step Up, or Step Aside

GL
carpitiss
Expert Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/11 23:19:16 (permalink)
well then Spoon, i stand corrected "you're an oak" 

Livinfishin
Avid Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/12 09:04:16 (permalink)

"Sorry, the east side of manchester hole is posted and it never used to be that way"

Carp, for crying out loud, that is the best thing to EVER happen to that area!  You can actully fish is now without hooking up with someone else's line! Come on dude!  Art posted that side, because when he bought that property is was thick with litter and garbage.  Not to mention is probably one of the best steelhead fisherman Erie has ever had, and knew how much that area would improve if one side were posted.  He is a great guy and we should thank him, for not only keeping that area open, but for making it a better place to fish by posting the one side of the creek.  Besides, "POSTED" to me means an inability to access a area all together.  There are quite a few areas in Erie that are open to fishing but access is limited to one side of the creek.

"More fish are NEVER above the chutes than below"

I have to say that if you truly believe this, then you have never fished anywhere above the chutes.  In fact the exact opposite is true and for the most part always has been.  People fail to realize that there are about 10 miles of stream, upstream from the chutes, all of which hold fish.  Even early season they have NO problem clearing that waterfall.  Last year in the third week of september, me and my dad had probably 500 fish to ourselves at Rt 5.  And the fish were all through the riffles upstream from there too.

"Later in the season the fish should be spread out with larger concentrations upstream"

You fish at all the weekend after thanksgiving?  The chutes/project waters were nearly void of fish.  Manchester will ALWAYS hold fish, and it would regardless of their being a waterfall upstream or not.  Upstream, a little better, way upstream.........well you get my drift.  Millcreek Mall isn't only good for shopping you know.

You're right about 20 mile not having good holding water, which is why it should be cut drastically in terms of the numbers of fish stocked.
Livinfishin
Avid Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/12 09:05:46 (permalink)

Carp,

Right on, right on!
Livinfishin
Avid Angler
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/12 09:11:00 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Ironhed

"Ken

Think about what you are saying.  If EVERYONE who fished in Elk Creek or any other trib, ( I know this would probably never happen but bear with me) took your advice and called the landowner or knocked on his/her door for permission, then the landowner would be either bombarded with phone calls, or getting a visitor about every 20 minutes at their door for 4 months out of the year with people asking permission to fish on their property.  Common sense tells me, that if I was a landowner, I would avoid that at all costs.  Signs are a more reasonable approach.  If you want anglers to stay off one bank, put signs there; off both banks, put signs on both or wire off the creek.  I think that makes more sense, then suggesting ALL OF US bother each landowner everytime we want to fish in an area. "

Livin,
How are ya?
Actually that is one of the first thoughts that came to mind.
If the scenario that you laid were true, you'd be absolutely right.  It would become a real pain in the rear.
We are talkin Erie-area steelhead fishing here. There never seems to be any rules, there never seems to be much common sense and most of the time you can throw etiquette right out the window.  Thats reality and it does not hurt to take a day or two, if thats what it takes, and find out who the landowner is and find out if you can be there. 
We(as a whole) are too selfish and do not want to take away precious time away from our fishing, "because we drive two hours one-way to get here", to ask for permission to be on private property.
The worst response could be no.  If so, go to the next location of interest.  I'll take my chances and ask and be sure to not follow the Gore-Tex/Neoprene Parade.
Signs or no signs, most of the property is private and just because it is unmarked does NOT give anyone other than the landowner permission to be there.

Ironhed

Ken

Doing good man! Hope it's the same for you!

Look, I think that your message on this thread is a good one and is very well intentioned, and you're right in the fact that most landowners wouldn't be bombarded with calls and visits, and I obviously laid out a extreme scenerio.  I am just always careful when giving out advice, and I want things that I say to apply to everyone and not just a select few. 
ShutUpNFish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3834
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/12 09:23:39 (permalink)
I actually think it is MORE ignorrant and inconsiderate when someone comes and fishes directly across from another angler on a stream that is the width of a cast.  I had it happen to me several times this year, while being observed as I was catching some fish.  I'd rather they come stand right next to me and fish really!  When this happens, it almost always results in the fish moving which ends up hurting everyone in the situation.  Therefore, I typically move to another spot immediately. Some people just have NO clue when it comes to fishing space and/or etiquette. 

coolerfull1
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 257
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/13 00:35:10 (permalink)
I haven't been to the '90 hole' in 15 years or so.  Is it posted from their down to the tressel?  I think the year I quit fishing that stretch was the same year I heard it got posted.  Many years ago.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2384
RE: Elk Creek @ RT 90 2008/12/14 14:05:34 (permalink)
From the Greens (upper Leigon area ), to the tressle, to I-90, to the Gundgenvillle covered bridge has all been posted for a number of years. A big part of this area is also known as the Beckman Rd. area. A good part of it was open to public fishing by permission untill "Beaver" flashed some money and threw us out and made it private only. It is next to impossible to fish only the West side of this area due to the contore of the of land as some have suggested. Hopefully the Fish Commish will someday get a easment in this area as well as all tribs running through private property. Our (all Lake Erie fishermen) money talks and as time goes on these areas "will" open to public fishing ! It's already happening.......................!
post edited by CAPTAIN HOOK - 2008/12/14 14:06:20
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: