Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream....

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 6
Author
kyler16
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2396
  • Reward points: 0
2007/05/22 16:00:09 (permalink)

Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream....

the article is call The Stream Grabbers..... and its making alot more people find out what a jagoff Donny beaver jr is. Donny beaver and those memebers that pay 92,000 dollars a year to fish 30 miles need their heads checked.

I understand now the rights of making water Club or Private waters... but I see no sense is having to pay 92,000 dollars to do so.

hes actually said "they could do what Im doing instead of ****ing on the internet . Id eve help show them how to contaft landowners and raise money, Access is being lost at an alarming pa. Im either goin to watch it and moan or Im going to participate."

his freakin exact words. Boy I cant wait for my meeting with mr beaver. if he was doing the right thing hes open it to people who can afford it the hard working man who barely makes 30 grand a year. what the bad thing is hes not help "US" hes helping himself get richer

If people like Rendell or the head fish warden would stick up for us instead of lining their pockets... Id say we have a fighting chance.... but when money is the #1 speaker there I say we dont have a chance in hell to get our waters back.

162 Replies Related Threads

kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/22 21:23:42 (permalink)
    ok I just spoke with him personally.... hes a hell of a nice guy. I recommend some of you who think bad about him and email him hes human and he will respond to you. he changed my additude around completely!
    chrisrowboat
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 688
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/22 22:35:33 (permalink)
    NOT ME!
    But, some do shell out, and sell out.
    Access, should be for every one; remember the fish are the Commonwealth's and are to be held in trust of ALL the citizens of Pennsylvania.

$96000 question, is the fishing really that much better??

Chris
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/22 23:58:27 (permalink)
    lol thats the exact question he asked me... 
    Skip16503
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4028
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 00:20:42 (permalink)
    Kyler  Kyler  Kyler 

I'm glad to see the Navy will have no problem molding you

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3842
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 10:03:54 (permalink)
    F - A- right Skip

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
    T.T.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1656
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 10:13:49 (permalink)
    Should we send him his first helping of saltpeter now, or wait 'til we know for sure he's shipping out?
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:03:29 (permalink)
    lemme ask you guys  this.... how many streams do u go to that you see power bait jars and lids lying around. empty nite crawler containers, beer bottles and cans, dirty diapers?  Everyone Ive fished theres something. but when I got to fish on melons private property with 2 of the guys who takes care of the stables and my friend jordan who was the bartender at their country club.... I didnt see a single thing of trash beautiful scenery and some of the greatest fishing around. but its only for people who are rich or who knows someone one to get that chance.... now why dont you go bashing them? Because they took alot of hunting great hunting away from my family... why pick one and not all?
    T.T.
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:07:48 (permalink)
    K16 took typing lessons from peacymike, and this is what he comes up with.

Your new name is Klay.  (cuz you got molded into a Beaver Hole)
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:11:47 (permalink)
    I bet 90% of the people would change how they feel about him and his causes if they were given access to his club and rivers.....
    carpin06
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 498
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:16:06 (permalink)
    Give you $96000 befor you ship out....

HOOK  LINE  &  SINKER!!!!!!!

NUMNUTS....
    carpin06
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 498
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:17:39 (permalink)
    THEY ARE NOT HIS RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    T.T.
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:18:05 (permalink)
    "given" - aint gonna happen.     

Tool!  Oh, wait, that's Klay Tool!
    Skip16503
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:25:01 (permalink)
    OK Klay I was starting to think you had a level head on your shoulders but after reading thru your posts I'm BURNING UP  You defend Donny Beaver when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about........  You get access to a stretch of private stream and you know it all.............  

You ask when was the last time we saw a clean stream  The last 2 trips out for me have been to PUBLIC fishing and I didn't see one bit of trash...........

The Oil Creek outing we had the stream was as clean as any I have seen

I made a trip with Worm Waster to the mountains last weekend and fished miles of streams and all I saw was one flip flop on the stream and I'm sure it wasn't left by a fisherman

Do you want to see a beautifil stream  click here

http://www.pasportsmenportal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144&start=30

Man you have me fuming KLAY 

I better shut up now or I'l be as sorry as you should be now

T.T.
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:28:00 (permalink)
    Klay, see what you did to Skip!?!  He's given up on sentence structure and punctuation.  Just like you. 

kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:35:55 (permalink)
    heres another question....if you owned land... the corps took it away because it offered more money and power to the area and the money they gave u wasnt even equal the the taxes you paid on it... how would u feel... oh wait you dont have money to know. Im sure your comfortable but not able to lease and buy what ever you want....look at it as open minded as you can... do you know beaver personally... no you only know him from what you read and hear about him. I hated him from what I heard about him on here, in books and on the streams. The man is coming to my going away party and we just met 1 time and talked on the phone another hes coming to talk to people who really dont like him because I asked him to.

Im open minded I dont look at what hes doing as a bad thing... I look at it as I did with the Doberman hole on elk creek at first I was ****ed.... but pretty soon both sides of that spot will be closed cuz some people cant read... but I got to know the guy and he was only being smart about it.... but how dare I say donny beaver is being smart instead of greedy.

wow youve seen 2 streams recently.... fish the yough, fish laural hill, fish the bens creek, fish yellow creek, and fish the quemahoning dam all places Ive fished in the past month and Ive filled 3 garbage bags... would of been more but tires dont fit.  and garbage bags dont clean up sewage. how do u defend that?
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:39:50 (permalink)
    Skip those are beautiful pics and beautiful fish... not everywhere is like that tho. like it should be. Ive got tons of moutian native brookes in streams where walking a few miles only protected them unlike some streams. But Im sure if there was an access road there , garbage would make its way there. 
    T.T.
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:45:08 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: kyler16

lemme ask you guys  this.... how many streams do u go to that you see power bait jars and lids lying around. empty nite crawler containers, beer bottles and cans, dirty diapers?  Everyone Ive fished theres something. but when I got to fish on melons private property with 2 of the guys who takes care of the stables and my friend jordan who was the bartender at their country club.... I didnt see a single thing of trash beautiful scenery and some of the greatest fishing around. but its only for people who are rich or who knows someone one to get that chance.... now why dont you go bashing them? Because they took alot of hunting great hunting away from my family... why pick one and not all?

Klay,  if you could type better than a 3rd grader, I might not have read past a few things, but I went back and realize what you did here.  You just gave up the guys who hooked you up.  You tool!  You weren't supposed to be there.  You certainly aren't supposed to be on the web spouting off about it.  You probably got those guys fired! 

How do you think those rich folk are gonna feel when they find out that boobs like yourself get to go on that water FOR FREE!?!?!?!?!?  Are you going to defend them after they fire your "friends"? 

BTW- why do you think there are no cups and wrappers?  It's because the clients don't have to deal with such things.  That's what the guides are for.

I also went on that Oil Creek outing, and I didn't see one piece of garbage streamside.  On a stretch of stream that is EASILY accessible to EVERYONE. 

Guess what... nobody's getting fired as a result of my post here.  Can't say the same for your's.
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:51:37 (permalink)
    didnt give up anyone who hooked me up with anything. the stable guys are still working, the bartend jordan is leaving for work right now. So hmmm not fired. its a message board ill type how I want.  wow ive heard bout 2 streams that were clean and oil creek has been mentions 2 times. yea theres spring creek.

"Instead of ****ing about it on the internet..... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT "

I still see you guys are taking the time to do that first instead of the 2nd.
    post edited by kyler16 - 2007/05/23 12:55:07
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 12:53:58 (permalink)
    oh and TiT instead of trying to point out the grammer and what you think I might have done wrong or the name calling..... why dont you do something and help trout unlimited out today, or go for a hike with intentions of leaving footprints and taking only the trash some slobs left behind. OR is this snickering to addicting?
    SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 13:07:06 (permalink)
    Ask your new friend what he leaves in the native trout streams on a daily basis.

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 13:09:34 (permalink)

didnt give up anyone who hooked me up with anything. the stable guys are still working, the bartend jordan is leaving for work right now. So hmmm not fired. its a message board ill type how I want.  wow ive heard bout 2 streams that were clean and oil creek has been mentions 2 times. yea theres spring creek.

"Instead of ****ing about it on the internet..... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT "

I still see you guys are taking the time to do that first instead of the 2nd.

How do you know what some are or aren't doing?  What do you REALLY know K?  Anything about this situation besides getting brainwashed by a manipulator?

T.T.
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 13:15:34 (permalink)
    You do your cause no good when you come across as a jr. high drop-out.  As for TU, I have no desire to join them.  I put my money and my efforts behind the organization that suites me best.     I'd rather back an organization that both improves streams as well as fights for and acquires access for ALL.
    post edited by T.T. - 2007/05/23 14:01:36
    Skip16503
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 13:18:05 (permalink)

oh and TiT instead of trying to point out the grammer and what you think I might have done wrong or the name calling..... why dont you do something and help trout unlimited out today, or go for a hike with intentions of leaving footprints and taking only the trash some slobs left behind. OR is this snickering to addicting?

Klay

Read this before you open your PIE HOLE

http://forums.fishusa.com/m_5297/mpage_1/key_clean/tm.htm#7165

spoonchucker
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8561
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 13:54:21 (permalink)
    So what your saying that SRC is good because his rich clients keep the stream clean, so we won't lose access. OOPS, WE already lost that access, only THEY have it.

We ARE our own worst enemy at times. But if you had been around as long as some of us. you would see the improvement. I've been involved in stream cleanups for several years, and each year the job seems easier.

I'll grant you, Donny Beaver IS smart, and so are his clients. They are the kind of people who can take a dump in your front yard, and convince you they are doing you a favor by fertilizing your lawn. When it comes right down to it though, what they WANT is optimum success with minimum effort, and most importantly, they WANT to have something that YOU can't. They are every bit as interested in denying it to you, as they are preserving it for themselves.

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
    SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 14:02:48 (permalink)
    K

Ask him why is states he's trying to protect from development but proposed a plan to the township to BUILD a dozen or so homes above the espy farm along the the little J....

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 14:04:34 (permalink)
    ...and why he has proposed to dump the sewage from those homes INTO the Little Juniata River.

They laughed at him.

Conservation?

ah.. man, you're off the wall duud.
    post edited by SilverKype - 2007/05/23 14:05:03

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 14:06:09 (permalink)
    ...and ask him why there are no wild trout left in the Harvey section of Spruce Creek...

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 14:06:22 (permalink)
    ....and no native trout in pine creek

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/23 14:07:23 (permalink)
    ...and why he gave a trip to the owner of purina dog food...

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 6
    Jump to: