Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream....

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 6
Author
thedrake
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1948
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/24 23:58:25 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: SilverKype

drake -- you going to be around tomorrow night?

I dont think so, but maybe. If I am, I'm probably not fishing. Just bought a new mountain bike and it will be built by tomorrow evening. If anything, I'll be out riding somewhere.

I am planning on fishing tuesday. You up for it then? Also, I remember you asking about the crayfish pattern I tie. Let me know when you want to learn it. Maybe you could meet me in Hollidaysburg, and then we could tie a few and fish for smallies with them. I'm thinking the smallies should be getting pretty active about now. Let me no.
post edited by thedrake - 2007/05/25 00:04:54
thedrake
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 00:03:00 (permalink)
oops, double post
SilverKype
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3842
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 07:48:54 (permalink)
Let's see what happens to the weather for next week.  Green drakes should be close, a?   I will likely be in H-burg all weekend and have my vice.

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
PixburghScottie
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 205
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 09:08:32 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: kyler16
unless my dream of being a master chief comes true.

A master chief?

This was some very sad reading. What makes any sense to you about someone charging what they do to fish beautiful once public closed off streams?

Please don't ever vote.
T.T.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1656
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 11:47:24 (permalink)
Tough for me to type, but I agree PS/ESS.   I can't begin to imagine the direction he'd take in a political discussion, let alone who he'd vote for. 

And, nice poke with the chief.  I was leaving that one alone, so I'm glad somebody picked it up.

thedrake
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:06:37 (permalink)
Good post pixburgScottie.
post edited by thedrake - 2007/05/25 12:08:07
thedrake
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:09:59 (permalink)
Master Chief??? Isn't that the hero from the computer game Halo?
kyler16
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2396
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:16:41 (permalink)
glad your disrespecting someone who has serves your country for over 25 years and protected your waters. but thats ok as long as you can complain about people with money you all will be fine.

as far as politics ... thats 1 of 2 things I could care if I never talk about and the other is religion. both are worthless.
T.T.
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:24:57 (permalink)
You've got me now.  Who is being disrespected?  You, DB, the indian, or the video game hero?  Native American chiefs have been around longer than 25 years, btw. 

"who has serves"  Good to know your taxpayer provided edumication is being put to use.
kyler16
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:30:07 (permalink)
TT where were u when ur bigot buddies where typing nigrate? yea your only chance at trying to prove someone wrong is catching their mistypes.

oh dont even attempt to lecture me about native americans.

well arent you all just great americans dont even know who Joe Campa jr is
PixburghScottie
Avid Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:36:33 (permalink)

glad your disrespecting someone who has serves your country for over 25 years and protected your waters. but thats ok as long as you can complain about people with money you all will be fine.

as far as politics ... thats 1 of 2 things I could care if I never talk about and the other is religion. both are worthless.

Politics and Religion are worthless.............definitely please don't vote, the world kind of evolves around both.
kyler16
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:40:48 (permalink)
which world is that?  its weird hearing a person use the words evolves, religion,and world in one sentence
PixburghScottie
Avid Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:43:28 (permalink)

which world is that?  its weird hearing a person use the words evolves, religion,and world in one sentence

You sound more stupid the more you speak, I'm sorry to confuse you.
pghmarty
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5951
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:46:48 (permalink)
kyler16
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 12:50:53 (permalink)
yea I noticed TT tried to point that out till his buddy was calling nitrite or nitrate something along the lines of nigrate.

didnt confuse me , only puzzled me

Ive stayed out of politics all my life and saw it kept me away from arguments (IE higher gas prices and if hillary gets in as pres) , but then I noticed my opinion usually bring on argument because I practice my 1st amendment.

Religion I used to be a huge part in the catholic church til my ex gf was killed in a car accident.
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 13:01:16 (permalink)

Quit your whining K, you've puzzled the entire fishing community, probably even your new friend Donald Beaver, because a you're actually listening to him. 

kyler16
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 13:05:21 (permalink)
alright Ill stop my crying, just think in less 11 days you wont have to be confused or ****ed at my post for atleast 3 months!
steelydaze
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 376
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 13:51:45 (permalink)
Don't worry K, the Beav still loves u .
T.T.
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 13:53:35 (permalink)

TT where were u when ur bigot buddies where typing nigrate? yea your only chance at trying to prove someone wrong is catching their mistypes.

oh dont even attempt to lecture me about native americans.

well arent you all just great americans dont even know who Joe Campa jr is

What's he got to do with your argument?  Do you want to be him?  You've got a loooooooooooooooong way to go.   I'll go out on a limb and say he wasn't an un-involved, nearly-illiterate, head-case at 24.  How could you possibly interpret anything in this thread as insulting towards this individual.  It's those voices in your head, duud.  Stop listening to them.  They'll only lead you down a dark path.

This goes back to my point about helping, or in your case, hurting your cause by speaking/typing like a 7th grader.  You type so poorly, that when you actually present an unusual topic, nobody is going to take you seriously.  You are going to be lucky to make it to Master Chef, let alone Master Chief.

As for me not calling-out SilverKype, well, been there, done that.  I can't access the archives, but he and I went a few rounds about that very subject, and I am the Grammar Police.  He told me so.  I was just letting him vent his frustration at you.  I'm surprised you caught that one. 

I wasn't lecturing you on Native Americans.  I was just trying to figure out what you meant. 

DING!!!! 
post edited by T.T. - 2007/05/25 15:21:59
salmotrutta
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2132
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 13:57:54 (permalink)
I know one thing- no stream can support fthat many huge fish naturally. They're being hand fed. And if you don't think that's a bad thing you need to dunk your worm in some books, or go to a hatchery. Check out the waters below them. The Big Spring was ruined from nitrates, disolved oxygen, etc. for over a mile down stream of such a beast. Totally barren. No fish or aquatic life of any kind on a stream that in the past supported huge pounds per acre of wild Brook Char.
Where does this come from? Fish Pellets and Fish Crap!
You know what we did about it? We had the BassTirds shut down.
The gem is on her way to a slow recovery, but those wonderful native Brookies are long gone.
I guess you'll go ahead and say that big fish Humphries caught wasn't hand fed either.
And if you don't want to be in politics or religeon you're headed in the wrong direction. People in the military are pawns for those things (God Bless Them).

The point being don't come on here and speak of things you know nothing about. The information is out there, all you need to do is look, or ask.

Lyrical
Skip16503
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4028
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 14:04:57 (permalink)
T.T. VS Klayler  Round 3 

post edited by Skip16503 - 2007/05/25 14:08:39

T.T.
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 14:09:20 (permalink)
Very nice!
RIZ
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 915
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 14:10:05 (permalink)
i would luike to see the PFBC stop DB from stocking.  Does DB not need a permit to stock fish?  also the DEP should do a stream study to determine if his actions are impairiing the stream.  that could happen if WE, fishermen, put enough pressure on our politicians.
T.T.
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:16:46 (permalink)
What lies under the compost pile usually stinks much worse than what is on top.  You'd think that as well known as DB's pratices are, that he would have been forced to stop by now, unless he had someone's blessing.  There is so much put into special regs, delayed harvest and all that, that these things would be taken care of.  Hmmmmmmmm?!?!?!?!?
thedrake
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:17:13 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: salmotrutta

I know one thing- no stream can support fthat many huge fish naturally. They're being hand fed. And if you don't think that's a bad thing you need to dunk your worm in some books, or go to a hatchery. Check out the waters below them. The Big Spring was ruined from nitrates, disolved oxygen, etc. for over a mile down stream of such a beast. Totally barren. No fish or aquatic life of any kind on a stream that in the past supported huge pounds per acre of wild Brook Char.
Where does this come from? Fish Pellets and Fish Crap!
You know what we did about it? We had the BassTirds shut down.
The gem is on her way to a slow recovery, but those wonderful native Brookies are long gone.
I guess you'll go ahead and say that big fish Humphries caught wasn't hand fed either.
And if you don't want to be in politics or religeon you're headed in the wrong direction. People in the military are pawns for those things (God Bless Them).

The point being don't come on here and speak of things you know nothing about. The information is out there, all you need to do is look, or ask.

Good post salmo,

Big Spring is a perfect example of what can happen. It is truly sad what happened there. I did an internship in the shippensburg area while I was in college. The local flyfishers I spoke to in that area told me the same story you just typed. I will never understand why anyone could be so careless with our streams.

If groups like the SRC are permitted to continue what they do, there are a few more wild streams that may end up the same way.
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:20:27 (permalink)
He has been taken care of TT .. a perfect example was Jubilier (did I spell that right Kyler?). 

kyler16
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:20:58 (permalink)
boy tt then Im sure you get a migrane trying to read post from guru or other people like him? the reason I brought up master chief petty officer Campa was because the few of you were making fun.  as far as mental? yea the only voices  in my head are telling me to do is put a bullet in yours. Im guessing your assuming things. Im already educated been to school and college but just because I dont write like i did for my essays on the SATs doesnt mean Im a tool. I can say what I want on these boards and if you havent noticed I get a kick out of firing you guys up about thing I know will **** you off.

RIZ made a great point about the DEP.... it didnt take them to much time to stop our installation of a new bridge with out checking a mountain stream and see if we were hurting anything for our hunting and shooting club... so Im sure theyve been on DB arse about things if what you guys say is so true.

Money is the root of all evil, and some of you are just ****ed you dont have any.
T.T.
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:27:02 (permalink)
"the only voices  in my head are telling me to do is put a bullet in yours."

You threatening me again, boy?  I take that one real serious, and you should too. 
kyler16
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:30:09 (permalink)
hey its those voices u told me bout , not me.... and if you read its context.... its not a direct threat. 
T.T.
Pro Angler
RE: Donny beaver making his mark in Field and stream.... 2007/05/25 15:33:46 (permalink)
Sure it is, boy.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 6
Jump to: