Fishing Report for the Salmon River Pulaski NY

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
jdldr
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Fishing Report for the Salmon River Pulaski NY 2008/03/02 15:38:07 (permalink)
If you're looking for a great guy to fish with and the only guide that I will use, here's your man. I've used several in the area, including the talking head Randy Jones and this guy tops them all.

John Kopy    http://www.littlejohnfishes.com/

And if you want to see some of the results, go here. Just the biggest for the day. Along with a 15 lb'er and 4 others from 8 to 10 lb. A total of 12 for the day. The following day was nearly as good.

http://fishthesalmonriver.com/article359.html
t baker
New Angler
RE: hiring a guide 2008/03/21 09:05:51 (permalink)
being a hunting guide here in orleans county and operating a lic pheasant preserve i had the opportunity to meet one of the local guides named jim holden aka. baldy.  i want you to know that in any field there are less than honest people however if you do your homework you should be able to pick a good guide. not to seem as though i am bragging him up to much but the guy will just about beat the ice out of an area to fish it. he is a fanatic in the sense that short of scuba diving to find fish   which he might do hahaha   he will assure that the fastest week of the year  your vacation   is spent catching not casting like i said i am a guide but also a working man who appreciates the fact that all the work has been done and i can enjoy my vacation and not figuring out how to cook baithahahah
t baker
New Angler
RE: hiring a guide 2008/03/21 09:08:21 (permalink)
p.s. forgot to give out baldys info  www.salmonriverfishing.com   the bald guide from one angler to another  ck it out
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: