Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2384
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2016/12/13 23:16:30 (permalink)
Yea I always thought it odd (no Pike ) for many years, even asked others . Just one of those strange oddball things I guess. Like I said I could care less, Shenango has plenty of Pike around but just wondered why none exists on Pymy.

Actually most Musky around here love small Carp for dinner. I won't argue about eating Pike seems enough guys here give them the thumbs up. I'm just a Walleye eating junkie ! LOL.... 
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2074
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2016/12/14 09:07:05 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Anyway, anybody using a android to type and access the internet. When I turn spell check on I can not use names like Arway cause the thing changes it to Array or type Mon. for Monday without the thing changing it to Monk. Don't even use words like ain't cause it ain't gonna let ya do it.

Stupid spellcheck.

That's such an easy fix. It's right in front of your nose.
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2016/12/14 09:22:20 (permalink)
As for the new site. Don't know why they changed it. But it doesn't seem too bad. Took all of 2 errant clicks before I found the bio reports I was looking for.
smally hunter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 287
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2016/12/22 19:03:36 (permalink)
Am I the only one who can't log onto the site on your phone ?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2016/12/22 20:37:22 (permalink)
smally hunter

Smally I just downloaded the PA Mobile App from the Google Play Store and the sight seems to be working fine...... so far. lol

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

FishinGuy
Pro Angler
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2016/12/23 09:11:36 (permalink)
smally hunter
works fine for me (android phone)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Newer Pa. Fish Commission web site ? 2017/12/22 19:20:10 (permalink)

OK so the thread is a year old but what better place to post the Christmas Present for the guy or gal who has everything.?

Give the Gift of Fishing!
Whether with family, friends or alone, fishing is pure fun. A Pennsylvania fishing license is your ticket to a whole year’s worth of fun. And, multi-year license options of 3-year, 5-year and 10-year make the fun seem never-ending!
Beginning December 1, treat yourself to the gift of fishing with the purchase of a fishing license, or buy a license gift voucher for that special angler on your holiday list. Fishing license vouchers make great holiday gifts and stocking stuffers, and purchasing them for family members and friends is easy and convenient.
Buy fishing licenses and gift vouchers at more than 900 issuing agents across the state or online at: GoneFishingPa.com.
 PA Fishing and Boating History: A Great Gift!
Since 1866, the Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission has maintained its philosophy of “Resource First: Protect, Conserve, and Enhance” for both the preservation of the resource and the provision of recreational fishing and boating opportunities. This 400-page history book not only chronicles PFBC’s path and accomplishments, it also serves as a history of the emergence of Pennsylvania fishing and boating as we know it today. Written by esteemed Pennsylvania historian Kenneth C. Wolensky, Ed.D., this book is rich with documented history and a visual archive that equates to approximately half of the book’s content. The inclusion of vintage photographs and stunning artwork from PFBC’s archives provides a wonderfully entertaining complement to the text. Whether you’re a fan of fishing history or Pennsylvania history in general, you’ll want this book for your personal library.
To purchase the PFBC history book and many other fishing and boating gift items and magazine subscriptions, CLICK HERE.

You Deserve the Best!
The Commission has a great resource titled “Pennsylvania’s Best Fishing Waters.” These waters represent the best fishing opportunities in the Commonwealth, as selected by PFBC's Area Fisheries Managers. From wild trout to muskellunge and from bluegill to largemouth bass, waters are aligned with fish species and are distributed throughout the state.
To know more about this program and to review the selected waters, visit www.PaBestFishing.com.

The gift that keeps on giving........... Vaseline not included.
Now at your local PFBC

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: