Locked3 rods for Pa.

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4528
  • Reward points: 0
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/13 18:02:11 (permalink)
yup

I don't always snag fish, but when I do...
I choose Little Cleos

I'm the best looking smartest snagging poacher alive...
Cold
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7358
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/13 18:16:09 (permalink)
aw crap, slick. we agreed. i guess that makes us a clique, in a conspiracy against dr trout. there goes MY weekend...
acmaul13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1193
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/13 18:39:20 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

Just stop posting here like you always say you're going to do when the entire site reminds you that nobody here likes you. We like it better when you don't post.

WOW "cold" you are the new spokesman for the ENTIRE SITE... or just those from the Clarion River Fishing picnic ???

Let's see if I get you and your "buddies" right... ???

it's okay to post and agree with a topic... if you do not agree ...do not post.. or put up with insults...

Is that it ????

let's see.. that's what I was told in the hunting forums.....

How they doing after I and OTHERS quit posting there...???

in the past 14 days the general hunting has less than 5 posts a day !!!!!

In the past 26 days Big Game (except for a big discussion about doe tags of 205 posts) it is getting less than 4 posts a day...

That's what happens when a few control what is posted.. they do not want to insult or disagree with each other so the forum goes dead.... anyone with a different opinion stops posting.. and just reads about a bunch of guys who all agree on a topic..

great future there ....

Had I not responded with the other side of this topic it too would be dead now, instead of a place for those controlling the board to throw insults rather than add to the discussion.

acmaul13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1193
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/13 18:50:33 (permalink)
dr?trout,
I take offense that you would make such a broad based statement about so many people regarding the Clarion Outing.While we all have the right to disagree,you don't have the right to lump us all into the package you don't agree with.My opinion doesn't matter at this point but you should stop and think before you decide to lump a bunch of people into one group.
ac
My 2 pennys
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4012
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 08:55:46 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Mountian Man

ORIGINAL: Cold

I'm not the one who feels the need to have a fisherie secret identity.

It's fun Cold truSt mee

I'll let you know what days I have off then next week on FB, so we can go throw tax rocks and give boaters dirty looks.

tax rocks, the gift that keeps on giving!
Dream Catcher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1567
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 09:44:55 (permalink)

And the law could be written so the bucket brigade doesn't have to put up with it....

That's my point

or let's get real discriminatory and say only people with boats can use three rods...

sorry to make you "pro" guys so upset --- but I just do NOT see the need for a third rod ?????

How is that dicrimination ? Does the same shore angler pay $90 every two years for boat registration ( I have 3 boats ) , use 800 gallons of gas a season ( PFBC gets tax % ) , buy $1-3 K worth of equipment as season ( PFBC gets % of tax ) , or buy charter permits $100.00 a season ?

Seriously put your money in a hole in the water I mean boat LOL ... We fund them so we SHOULD be able to run as many rods as we want ... Especially Charter Captains how many daily licenses did the y get from me this season at $27.50 a pop ????? Thats the least they can do if they donot want to upkeep the facilities we use .... Can't even get a fish cleaning station in this commonwealth
sig220e
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 287
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 10:00:57 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Dream Catcher

And the law could be written so the bucket brigade doesn't have to put up with it....

That's my point

or let's get real discriminatory and say only people with boats can use three rods...

sorry to make you "pro" guys so upset --- but I just do NOT see the need for a third rod ?????

How is that dicrimination ? Does the same shore angler pay $90 every two years for boat registration ( I have 3 boats ) , use 800 gallons of gas a season ( PFBC gets tax % ) , buy $1-3 K worth of equipment as season ( PFBC gets % of tax ) , or buy charter permits $100.00 a season ?

Seriously put your money in a hole in the water I mean boat LOL ... We fund them so we SHOULD be able to run as many rods as we want ... Especially Charter Captains how many daily licenses did the y get from me this season at $27.50 a pop ????? Thats the least they can do if they donot want to upkeep the facilities we use .... Can't even get a fish cleaning station in this commonwealth

I can understand your point and it does have some merit.  However:

1. Nobody forces anyone to buy a boat nor to fish.  If one chooses to fish and/or buy a boat, it is that...a choice.  Hence, nobody owes anyone anything regarding special accomodations.  Rules and laws come along with it.  But don't think the regulatory agency owes you anything...lol.

2.  I spend tons of money each year on gas for 2 SUVS, motorocycles, and atvs, - does that mean I should be able to drive as fast as i want on the highways?  Does it mean I can drink as much alcohol I want an drive?  Does it mean I can ignore STOP signs?  I understand i am comparing apples to oranges here, but we are measuring fruit and it still is valid. Society has this mentality of: I pay....., so I should be able to...  When you think about it, it really is a juvenile arguement.

Look for truth inwardly, not outwardly.

B. Lee

Good sense is the master of human life.

Cold
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 10:05:43 (permalink)
2. I spend tons of money each year on gas for 2 SUVS, motorocycles, and atvs, - does that mean I should be able to drive as fast as i want on the highways? Does it mean I can drink as much alcohol I want an drive? Does it mean I can ignore STOP signs? I understand i am comparing apples to oranges here, but we are measuring fruit and it still is valid. Society has this mentality of: I pay....., so I should be able to... When you think about it, it really is a juvenile arguement.

You're comparing apples and tax rocks. You pay for license and registration on those vehicles...does the state say you can only use them twice a day? The stupid arguments work both ways.
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 10:18:47 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: sig220e

I can understand your point and it does have some merit.  However:

1. Nobody forces anyone to buy a boat nor to fish.  If one chooses to fish and/or buy a boat, it is that...a choice.  Hence, nobody owes anyone anything regarding special accomodations.  Rules and laws come along with it.  But don't think the regulatory agency owes you anything...lol.

2.  I spend tons of money each year on gas for 2 SUVS, motorocycles, and atvs, - does that mean I should be able to drive as fast as i want on the highways?  Does it mean I can drink as much alcohol I want an drive?  Does it mean I can ignore STOP signs?  I understand i am comparing apples to oranges here, but we are measuring fruit and it still is valid. Society has this mentality of: I pay....., so I should be able to...  When you think about it, it really is a juvenile arguement.

You've really outdone yourself with this one. Both your screennames should be embarrassed.

I choose Little Cleos

Dream Catcher
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 10:25:38 (permalink)
So you're saying I'm a juvenile / K ? Good point but it IS NOT discrimination when ....

someone does not reel in thier line in when my boat goes through the walnut channel and I call the office .... Nothing is done ....

So I'll validate my juvenile arguement ..... No SOCIETY is brainwashed that working people should pay for everyones' healthcare ECT right LOL
sig220e
Expert Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 10:36:46 (permalink)
Dream,

I did not mention discrimination - just stated that agencies do noot owe you anything just because you pay to do something you choose to participate in.  that is all.

Slickfish - Funny, the last time we fished together you did not say any of thoose words.   Could it be cos' i agreed with you?  You alone, my friend, have made my many points.  I'll buy the next time.

Cold - Your last post makes the box of rocks look like candidates for the Ivy Leage.  Yes they are registered, but there are controls placed upon usage.  Get the point now or do I need to type slower for you?  Controls vary from one thing to the next, but they are there.  Understand?

B. Lee

Cold
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 10:37:49 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mr.Slickfish

You've really outdone yourself with this one. Both your screennames should be embarrassed.

Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 11:02:59 (permalink)

Slickfish - Funny, the last time we fished together you did not say any of thoose words.   Could it be cos' i agreed with you?  You alone, my friend, have made my many points.  I'll buy the next time.

Well Duud.....either your just a moron online, and a better duud in person OR

Your full of sheet....that would be my guess. I don't believe you have a "second" name that everybody likes. Your trollin' duud.

Disscuss it with your wife over dinner...letmeno what she thinks..k?
post edited by Mr.Slickfish - 2010/08/14 11:04:45

I choose Little Cleos

Cold
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 11:13:02 (permalink)
Sig, are you semi-illiterate? The whole point of my post was to show you how stupid yours was. Go crawl back into bed with dr trout and send your alter ego out to play. We dont like this one.
Dream Catcher
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 12:05:57 (permalink)
SRY got you mixed up with DR.Trouts comments .... Sleep deprevation at it's best .... Your right however it sure is nice to dream on where's peacy Mike when you need him ?
sig220e
Expert Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 12:46:10 (permalink)

Well Duud.....either your just a moron online, and a better duud in person OR

Your full of sheet....that would be my guess. I don't believe you have a "second" name that everybody likes. Your trollin' duud.

Disscuss it with your wife over dinner...letmeno what she thinks..k?

I guess we shall see come October.  It is really a bummer when one's one words come back to bite them in the behind.  Cannoot wait to see the dancing that ensues...

B. Lee

sig220e
Expert Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 12:48:47 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Dream Catcher

SRY got you mixed up with DR.Trouts comments .... Sleep deprevation at it's best .... Your right however it sure is nice to dream on where's peacy Mike when you need him ?

No biggie Dream.  I am all for the change - if it were a good thing for all sides concerned.  My issue was simply with the belief that one should be able to do what they want because they got a license and pay for gas.  That sort of mentality I believe has hurt progress as opposed to moving it along.

Yeah...where is the Peacfy mikle when ya need him.  He is probably the only straight shooter on the boards!   lol

B. Lee

Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 13:00:08 (permalink)
I don't dance well...so here it is....This is my last comment to you duud(s).....and serious...no hard feelings...to any of your personalities.

So what your sayin'...if I got this straight....Is that at the one fly you intend to have some kind of "unveiling"? You intend to introduce yourself to myself/others as both screennames? And you think...that because you  really are so and so...that it's ok to use an alternate id to take jabs? Why not just take your jabs as so and so?

I'm just askin duud.

I choose Little Cleos

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4118
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 15:25:23 (permalink)
This is going to be the best and most ****ed up one fly ever...

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 16:10:19 (permalink)
It would be a matter of simple respect, to leave any "board" controversy, or disagreement, for another time, and place.

Of course. Anyone that feels that Jack is un-deserving of such respect. Might want to re-consider attending the one-fly altogether.

Just sayin

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 16:32:40 (permalink)
+1

I choose Little Cleos

sig220e
Expert Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 20:43:06 (permalink)

I don't dance well...so here it is....This is my last comment to you duud(s).....and serious...no hard feelings...to any of your personalities.

So what your sayin'...if I got this straight....Is that at the one fly you intend to have some kind of "unveiling"? You intend to introduce yourself to myself/others as both screennames? And you think...that because you  really are so and so...that it's ok to use an alternate id to take jabs? Why not just take your jabs as so and so?

I'm just askin duud.

The Dealio -

Cannot remember exactly when it started, but it was during last Steelhead season.  The usual sort of stuff; fishing, talking, and then a few beers over dinner.  One particulat outing, one board member had to leave and not go to dinner.  Cool, no problem, no pressure to have dinner with us or not.  Well, as he left, one of the other guys started rippin' into him big time; I mean stuff from his job, to his spouse, to the way he fishes.  Not ribbin stuff; down-right nasty.  I thought it was just a bad day for hime.  However, that was not the case.  It happened two more times.

It got me thinkin' - really now...this shmo goes online and fishes with him and treats this other guy as he is the greatest, and the moment he is not around SLAMO!  WRONG!!!!! in my book.  So another guy here and I get to talkin' as to how to call him out in the public forum.  Essentially I say he would never own-up to it, and two others said he would.  Let us see if he is so quick to call others out (which he has in the past) before he owns-up to his pathetic behavior.  It had to be fairly obvious who I was, so I selected Sig220e - my fav firearm - and the guy in question knows it.

So I would intentionally make false statements or incorrect info to see if I was called out on the table.  If I was by this guy - SLAM!  Got him....

First, Rapscallion thinks I am Doc.  Dude, Doc cannot post anymore or it will cost him a rod of Ironhed's choice.  I PM Doc all the time - we got a chuckle out of this.  He already owes Hed a Steak Dinner

Second, I have shot more snakes with .22 and .38 snakeshot than I can count on all fingers and toes.

My playoff selections - Apart from the Pens and Steelers - I would never select some of the teams I did. 

I support the 3 rods - PA needs to become progressive in its thinking

We need more Ted Nugents to stir the pot.  Yeah he runs his mouth at the wrong times (concerts are for music not politicing), but his heart is in the right place

So....here we are...the coward is still silent.  I will give him until the One-Fly to do the right thing.  What he said was wrong, and I cannot allow a good person to be slammed like this.  Thre are two other witnesses to it and are more than happy to be there for the SLAM.

Sorry....

B. Lee

Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: 3 rods for Pa. 2010/08/14 21:19:30 (permalink)
Holy crap. This is some plot...cloak and dagger sheet. You win duud, I apologize, and want no part of your game. I'm embarrassed that I helped participate in your plot by even responding to your posts...

However.. I would have done this by pm...appears you are disabled.

As Spoon mentioned...the one fly is the wrongest place you could bring up a board beef....I don't care what the situation.....I don't care what your "respected" screenname is. At this event beefs are left at the keyboard. Please don't embarrass yourself or others...thanks in advance.
post edited by Mr.Slickfish - 2010/08/14 21:26:06

I choose Little Cleos

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to: