Monster Buck Kyle lake

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
BenC
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 130
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 15:30:08 (permalink)
Wow, alot happened since Friday, and the story got even weirder. This is very interesting. I like how anyone who is skeptical of this bizarre story with bizarre photos are "just jealous". After hearing more of this story am even more skeptical(aka jealous) than on Friday.

For this guy to say that he found the deer, fieled dressed it and then left it in the woods overnight, is unbelievable. And the fact that he called to get endorsments in the mean time, raises even more questions.

More photos of the "freshly killed" deer and body will quiet the nay-sayers, including myself. This is just too strange, right now.

heyiknowyou
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1279
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 16:02:45 (permalink)
*i'm in no way trying to discredit the guy who shot the buck*

personally, if i shot a buck that big and found it and dressed it... i'd be on my cellphone calling anyone and everyone that i know to come help me drag it out of the woods for fear that something happen to it over night (coons, coyotes, opossums, foxes).
S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 16:07:10 (permalink)
1. In my area I think I could find some folks willing to help bring him out just to be part of a buck like that.
2. In my area NWPA I would be so afraid of bear, dogs, coyotes finding him I would have camped out with him if I couldn't get him out.
3. How many crossbow reps are you going to find at the office between Sat afternoon/evening and Sunday morning?
4. Dandy buck but won't net B&C or Pa. record. I'd still be shaking and grinning.
5. Gutted or not, left lying on the ground from Sat morning to Sun morning the first day would not have been good for it-- 65 and buggy as I recall.
6. I'am surprised the crossbow rep didn't instruct him to make sure the crossbow was well displayed. Sure wouldn't want to be paying for publicity when you can't tell who the manuf is.
7. Great buck, no reason to think anything but a legal kill but there are some unusual issues about it.

Well, off to see if I can kill one as good so I can get questioned a bunch.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 16:24:29 (permalink)
Okay guys... stuff was posted that was not 100% correct... that happens as gossip spreads...

After talking with me yesterday Tom saw and read  what's on here, my site and others... he wanted me come to his house and set the record 100% correct about the buck and huim as a sportsman..

I spent an hour with him and have created a webpage about him and his deer...

you will get the complete story later today.. I sent him the link to the page and am waiting for his okay to release it and any corrections or things he wants to add..

I think you all will be impressed with the deer and him...

please be patience it should not be too much longer !!!!

I will post it under big game as    "The Pisarchick Buck"
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2009/10/26 16:26:25
CrossForkWookie
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 164
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 16:40:31 (permalink)
We'll look forward to that read.  Thanks Doc.

zugbug
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 33
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 16:46:52 (permalink)
I've known Pizzy since we were in pre-school together; and I know what kind of a sportsman he is....I have no doubt that he has been working this deer for as long as he said he was; and that he finally sealed the deal.  Back in the day he could have thrown the **** thing over his shoulder and been back to the truck....I guess time and life wear us all down a bit though.  I still wouldn't want to say what some are saying here to his face.....you'd be sorry....

Zug 
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
RE: Monster Buck Kyle lake 2009/10/26 17:52:03 (permalink)
Thanks Zug...

and I hope you check out the page..

when Tom called and told me to go ahead and post the link and how happy he is with it...  I could tell he is still excited as hell about this deer !!!!

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: