take a kid fishing!

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7
Author
localknowledge
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 45
  • Reward points: 0
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/07 21:56:30 (permalink)
I learned my lesson real quick a couple years ago when I posted on this site about a few king salmon I saw in a erie trib.
within a day of posting about it, there were guys on them every day.lots of people read what you write good and bad people alike
you cant control who uses the info you post.
best to keep it to yourself. I'm 74 years old and been around awhile.
kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 272
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/07 22:06:30 (permalink)
thanks localknowledge i get what your saying..and there are kings out there i know there are..and YG can you learn how to spell half the time I'm not sure what your trying to say..

can't wait til the steelies run again! get to say the best two words put together in fishing "fish on!"
tank7791
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 511
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 00:52:54 (permalink)
Hey everyone, How much longer are we gonna play this game with this kid, He is getting is a kick out of all the attention everyone is giving him. I say enough is enough... just saying

Tight lines and happy days

Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/tank7791/?firstLogin=true
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4528
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 07:18:35 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: kastmasterpro

YG can you learn how to spell half the time I'm not sure what your trying to say..

That's the funniest thing you said. Your "writing" and "spelling" abilities SUCK! 4.0 my**** Looks to me like your learnin' to spell on the shortbus.
Maybe you should work more on spelling instead of snagging, or spotburning, or lying, or defending your lying with another lie.

For the record...there are alot of young men on this site, some younger than you. They ask questions....they get answers,.. good ones. They have info to share....we listen. They treat people with respect, they respect the rules, and are respected back by board members. All of us would love to help a kid. You however, are a loudmouth punk, with a poor attitude, in need of a father or mommy's boyfreind or an uncle to spank your little butt.
None of us want to hear your stories of snaggin 102 suckers ( I remeber your snaggin buddies name now...It's Sam, ring a bell snagger?)...none of us care that you saw three fish under the fourth rock at the zoo...you get on this board and LIE LIE LIE. When your called on it you LIE some more.

Beat it.....your through....go away or change your screenname and come back A truthful, polite, respectful young man. Till then expect to get gut punched every time you post.

Maybe we should give him "honorary" troll status...

Now we know "Who wants to fish with the chartist?"...that's a team.

chartist                       snagmasterpro
         =

post edited by Mr.Slickfish - 2009/06/08 07:32:29

I don't always snag fish, but when I do...
I choose Little Cleos

I'm the best looking smartest snagging poacher alive...
deetz4352
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3549
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 09:47:00 (permalink)
LMAO

Slick I so understand where you are coming from.

I will do you a favor , Ill take you fishin and make you a sammich , and a few beers to wash it down to help you cool off.

I just ignore da kid

The Deetz
Fishermen are born honest,but they get over it
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 09:54:27 (permalink)
Jeepers B....the voice of reason again...I'm gonna find/use the block option and be finished....I hope......thanx!

I choose Little Cleos

pxatim
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4786
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 10:13:09 (permalink)
Slick... don't take the easy way out.. fight the good fight
kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 18:58:59 (permalink)
Slickfish,
  Your ignorance doesnt't discourage me one bit. Clearly you don't care whether you hurt someone for wrong reasons or disrespect someone you do not know. Don't judge me it is not your place. I can tell your just a mean rotten man that has nothing better to do then sit online all day and mess a with other fishermens heads. You have never seen me fishing becaue you are always online. I'm tired of your disrespect. This is a great site to spread fishing information to everyone.If you decide not to believe my reports for any reason then don't but dont't start this huge dispute over it. Your being a ignorant punk. I want to thank all the fellow fishermen on this page that have had my back on this page. Slickfish you have made a online dispute between me and you and I will no longer take part in these childish, sense-less games. Instead of wasting my time on the computer all day I'm gonna be out fishing. You can say what you want after reading this but you won't discourage me because I know my place now and you seem pethetic now. So say what you want I don't care after all I hurt you deeply, I mean I told people about mancester hole I bet now everyone will show up there. Wait a moment they already do. Well thanks to all who have had my back I deeply appreciate it. God Bless and tight lines!!!

P.S.- if you think what Mr.Slickfish has been saying is childish, rude, and abnoxious then copy and paste this to this window..Thank You

can't wait til the steelies run again! get to say the best two words put together in fishing "fish on!"
16506fish
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 433
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:06:17 (permalink)
mr. slickfish you meany you! Kastmaster.... you got one heck of a reality check once you get out in the world bud...
-Just sayn
kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:11:13 (permalink)
Look Mr.Slickfish has never seen me and I'm tired of saying lies about me to get a kick out of it! I'm not a snagger I yell at snagger, snaggers are the ones ruining this world class steelhead fishery. I fish the right way because I was taught well. And then he brought me family and my character into this and I'm a well displined young man who has been raised by a very caring mother my whole life and my father who only wants the best for me. That isn't right to come on here and talk about someone like that. This is a fishing page not myspace, its not the place to try put someone in even more emotional stress.

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4118
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:11:19 (permalink)

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:12:51 (permalink)
mountainman did you even see what I just wrote I used perfect grammar and spelling

kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:13:24 (permalink)
Slickfish,
Your ignorance doesnt't discourage me one bit. Clearly you don't care whether you hurt someone for wrong reasons or disrespect someone you do not know. Don't judge me it is not your place. I can tell your just a mean rotten man that has nothing better to do then sit online all day and mess a with other fishermens heads. You have never seen me fishing becaue you are always online. I'm tired of your disrespect. This is a great site to spread fishing information to everyone.If you decide not to believe my reports for any reason then don't but dont't start this huge dispute over it. Your being a ignorant punk. I want to thank all the fellow fishermen on this page that have had my back on this page. Slickfish you have made a online dispute between me and you and I will no longer take part in these childish, sense-less games. Instead of wasting my time on the computer all day I'm gonna be out fishing. You can say what you want after reading this but you won't discourage me because I know my place now and you seem pethetic now. So say what you want I don't care after all I hurt you deeply, I mean I told people about mancester hole I bet now everyone will show up there. Wait a moment they already do. Well thanks to all who have had my back I deeply appreciate it. God Bless and tight lines!!!

P.S.- if you think what Mr.Slickfish has been saying is childish, rude, and abnoxious then copy and paste this to this window..Thank You

16506fish
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:14:20 (permalink)
a 15 y/o that has stress........ i think this one needs a whole new thread opened up on it and no where around here!
kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:18:11 (permalink)
I'm not getting started about my stress issues on a fishing page. You don't know what I've been through

16506fish
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:22:57 (permalink)
2 deployments over to Iraq in the Marines... what have you been thru bud? ?? save your sob story for someplace else... get some thick skin or just dont post something that your gonna get ripp'd up down about...
pxatim
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4786
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:25:55 (permalink)

I'm not getting started about my stress issues on a fishing page. You don't know what I've been through

wahhhh daddy didn't love me
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:28:31 (permalink)
mountainman did you even see what I just wrote I used perfect grammar and spelling

Ummm no....

"I yell at snagger..." = snagger needs to be plural
"displined" = disciplined

Then in your reply to Mr. Slickfish in post #128

"doesnt't" = doesn't
"fishermens" = Needs to be possessive, so it's fishermen's
"becaue" = Forgot your "s" in because
"dont't" = don't
"pethetic"= More like pathetic
"abnoxious" = obnoxious

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
dru2112
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2265
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:29:13 (permalink)
haha i think everyone (kids and adults who act tough) needs to take a deep breath 
deetz4352
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:33:25 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Mountian Man

Ummm no....

"I yell at snagger..." = snagger needs to be plural
"displined" = disciplined

Then in your reply to Mr. Slickfish in post #128

"doesnt't" = doesn't
"fishermens" = Needs to be possessive, so it's fishermen's
"becaue" = Forgot your "s" in because
"dont't" = don't
"pethetic"= More like pathetic
"abnoxious" = obnoxious

LMFAO
I Just blew my left nut out

The Deetz
kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:36:56 (permalink)
Slickfish,

harrypelles
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1007
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:40:47 (permalink)
Dude, how many times are you going to copy and paste that?
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8509
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:43:01 (permalink)
Can,t we all get along?

kastmasterpro
Expert Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:44:28 (permalink)
I want to get along but whenever i try someone just has to start it up again

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:48:27 (permalink)
R dA stiLLhEds RuNNin noW? I haV suM olD blu PowrBate 2 usE.

leTT mee no K

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:50:03 (permalink)
Sportsman's Warehouse is closing......................

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
harrypelles
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1007
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 19:54:30 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mountian Man

Sportsman's Warehouse is closing......................

Oh noes!
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 20:02:45 (permalink)
Alright....enuff is enuff. I call it off, it's outta hand. I just received a pm from a "younger" board member whose opinion I respect. He has put things in a perspective I was not able to see. (thanks by the way young man). I myself am going to drop it, and ask yinz to do the same.

Kid....the way I said some things more be more strongly put than needed...And I apologize for that...The message still remains the same...and I make no apology for that. I'm gonna quit givin you a hard time. Try to think before you post....I'll do the same.

I choose Little Cleos

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 20:08:06 (permalink)

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
deetz4352
Pro Angler
RE: take a kid fishing! 2009/06/08 20:13:24 (permalink)

ITS OVER ?

The voice of reason
post edited by deetz4352 - 2009/06/08 20:14:13

The Deetz
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7
Jump to: