clarion outing sign up

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
bulldog1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5203
  • Reward points: 0
RE: clarion outing sign up 2010/08/10 10:36:55 (permalink)
"Bulldog, I think DT needs a couple nipple rings and a tattoo or two.."

There are some lines even I won't cross...

rippinlip
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2146
RE: clarion outing sign up 2010/08/10 18:36:25 (permalink)
Has a blast...thanks DT and to all the people that made the great food. Pork....you need to open a stand a sell that Pork you make....it's too good to not share with the world...Kenny Chesney and his sidejick Jokerball cooked up some mean Walleye.Mika made burgers...Rookie made some chili....the list goes on and on....great time...wish I could have stayed longer....

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8510
RE: clarion outing sign up 2010/08/10 19:11:53 (permalink)
Man , one minute I was talking to ya and the next we were asking where you were?

acmaul13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1193
RE: clarion outing sign up 2010/08/11 15:01:30 (permalink)
Dang where to start,
#1-DT-Thank you and Theresa sooo much for getting this going,having the campsite ready,and for putting up with us invaders for 2 days.Carol still swears that we left no debris but I will not verify(pretty foggy on Sun.morn).Had a blast hanging out with ya and can't wait to do it again,by the way loved the cigar.
#2-DC,Rookie and Joker,Thank you bigtime also for making the side trip to pick up me and JT,that was above and beyond the call of duty.(Just so ya know Vesper(our pooch)still is busy making sure she covers all evidence of Maggie in our front yard) You guys are awesome can't wait to get together again soon.
#3-It was a blast to get to meet so many more of the people in this community on Sat. that I don't know where to start Mika,great burgers,Donnie&Hans great feesh,Justin HOLY SHEET DuuD start cooking that stuff PRO like.Even after 2 days on ice or in fridge it melts in your mouth
There was so many other people I met that I can't name so I'll just say it was great to meet all of you.
It was one of the most enjoyable times that I've had in MOONS!!
Once again a BIG THANK YOU to Jerry&Theresa for getting this going.
ac
P.S.For those out there that might be siting on the fence as far as going to a get together JUST DO IT you won't meet a better group of people
P.S.S.Vickie the conversation didn't involve choking someone other than Jerry did it?
rookie5781
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 941
RE: clarion outing sign up 2010/08/11 15:34:37 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: acmaul13

P.S.S.Vickie the conversation didn't involve choking someone other than Jerry did it?

I have to say it wasn't a problem for us to come and pick you and JT up Friday night. It seems that are goal is to set up tents in the dark anyway.

And no chocking anyone this time. He was actually in quit a good mood while sleep talking
acmaul13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1193
RE: clarion outing sign up 2010/08/11 18:22:18 (permalink)
All I have to say to you is "I LOVE YOU SISTER!"
Glad you all got home intact.
Andy
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to: