Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 34
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9694
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/28 18:30:23 (permalink)
Ha ha. Some guy on a fishing website said it was raape, but was sexual abuse and battery. So clearly framed and overblown. Poor Donald, he is such a Christian.

BTW. The judge in the case said the other day “Yes, Donald Trump raaped her”. Or something very similar using the actual term.

https://www.washingtonpos...mp-carroll-judge****
post edited by Porktown - 2024/01/28 18:54:40
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 909
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/28 20:23:39 (permalink)
I wasn't trying to make fun or poke holes - I'm actually very intrigued by the entire situation around Trump, and I appreciate others input. Opinions don't change on a fishing board. 

The entire thing, from coming down the escalator to now - is awe inspiring, and I often wonder how history will report on this period. Kind of a "Yep, i remember when that happened" kinda thing. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/28 20:54:26 (permalink)
IF, there is ever proven to be a Deep State as his cult claims, the rest of us will be thought of as misguided followers of the media.

If not, Trump and his cult will be thought of the most foolish era of the nation since the Confederacy. Likely finding that the two groups to be similar.

Regardless of the two, both will be found to be following what a media source is feeding them.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1942
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/28 21:23:59 (permalink)
Porktown
Ha ha. Some guy on a fishing website said it was raape, but was sexual abuse and battery. So clearly framed and overblown. Poor Donald, he is such a Christian.

BTW. The judge in the case said the other day “Yes, Donald Trump raaped her”. Or something very similar using the actual term.

https://www.washingtonpos...mp-carroll-judge****

True, the judge said that, but that’s not the same as a jury finding him guilty. I think it was also worth noting it’s a civil court conviction, where the burden of proof is different than criminal court.

I feel like trump has enough bad shiit on his report card that I don’t need MAGA nation to accuse the non-believers of mis-stating facts. After all, the facts are bad enough.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1257
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 06:28:22 (permalink)
Is your hero vegtable going to do anything about the servicemen killed and the 35 or so wounded? His tally is climbing 13 from before  in Afghanistan,now this.If Xiden was president after pearl harbor he'd shuffle off to Delaware.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 09:12:17 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Is your hero vegtable going to do anything about the servicemen killed and the 35 or so wounded? His tally is climbing 13 from before  in Afghanistan,now this.If Xiden was president after pearl harbor he'd shuffle off to Delaware.

Why is it you only care about the lives of Americans when they’re service members? Or when a democrat is in office?

When a maniac shot up a school and kills a bunch of kids you’re like “meh”.

Or when hundreds or thousands of Americans die from covid you’re like “whatever”.

But this gets you foaming at the mouth.

Why the selective outrage?
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 10:09:56 (permalink)
It might be because unlike yourself I served and seen my. friends die for nothing.Under this administration its happening again.I never commented about any of the school shootings so please don't say I did,Everyone was wrong about covid the republican that was in at the time was wrong,and the democrat after that was equally wrong.and i'm sure you were wrong also.You don't seem to care when hundreds of thousands of Americans' die from fentanyl coming freely accross Bidum's open border do you?You only seem to care when a republican is in office Trump MAGA,always wrong you screwed up demorat party always right.You are really a cult brain dead member of the rat party.Without a doubt you are the most BIAS person on these boards even Pork and myself are right some times you NEVER  
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 10:47:26 (permalink)
ICE NUT
It might be because unlike yourself I served and seen my. friends die for nothing.Under this administration its happening again.I never commented about any of the school shootings so please don't say I did

If you never commented about school shootings then that’s kind of my point, now isn’t it? Those kids “died for nothing too”. But you only seem to care enough to speak up when Americans die under a very narrow set of circumstances. My question is why is that?
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 11:21:49 (permalink)
Well lets see maybe if the schools weren't gun free zones and maybe if some of the teachers were trained and armed maybe just maybe they would not have happened.To me it seems your cult party(Demrats) wouldn't go for that.You are correct the kids died for nothing because your cult wouldn't do the above things to prevent it correct.A very narrow set of circumstances your mean like 155 strikes against of forces many brain dead and injured now 3 dead and a bunch more injured.and your hero doesn't even know where he's at! Oh yea you failed to mention the hundreds of thousands dead from the drugs coming accross the border which could be fixed by bidum with a stroke of the pen you know putting trumps policy's back but no that's a trump thing can't do that huh. A single bill for immigration reform could pass tomorrow but no has to include more money for Ukraine and Israel or no deal correct.They couldn't get separate  bills to do all that.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 11:31:54 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Well lets see maybe if the schools weren't gun free zones and maybe if some of the teachers were trained and armed maybe just maybe they would not have happened.To me it seems your cult party(Demrats) wouldn't go for that.You are correct the kids died for nothing because your cult wouldn't do the above things to prevent it correct.A very narrow set of circumstances your mean like 155 strikes against of forces many brain dead and injured now 3 dead and a bunch more injured.and your hero doesn't even know where he's at! Oh yea you failed to mention the hundreds of thousands dead from the drugs coming accross the border which could be fixed by bidum with a stroke of the pen you know putting trumps policy's back but no that's a trump thing can't do that huh. A single bill for immigration reform could pass tomorrow but no has to include more money for Ukraine and Israel or no deal correct.They couldn't get separate  bills to do all that.

Ok I see. “Nonsense nonsense nonsense”

Thanks for trying anyway.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 11:34:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2024/01/29 12:12:27
I agree, I am right some times! Other times, maybe not.

I do think that I am right when it comes to Trump. Policy wise, he has some good and some bad. To me it is a wash with GOP and Dem. I am about 50/50 on policy, at least on major policy, leaning Dem but could care less if GOP President policy wise. I don’t see Trump any different than most of the GOP on policy. If he were to get in, some things that I feel GOP agenda is better, I’ll enjoy. Things that I feel Dem agenda is better, I’ll miss. Neither in power has ever really changed how I go about things. Most things that are altering like Covid, inflation or fear of a world war are from outside factors and seemed to be handled equally as bad both sides….

I do see him different in being 100% about himself first, on everything. With no regard to the Constitution or common decency. If there were a Dem like that, I’d call them out as well and never vote for them. Look at his most recent move to try to keep anything being done with the border, so he can keep it as an election issue for him and not what is best for the country. Some can argue that the bipartisan proposals from Senate/Congress that Biden said he will support, doesn’t go far enough. But something needs to be done and not kicked down the line even further. Say that it was pressure from GOP that it is finally being addressed, which I think most would agree with. Killing it is just another example of being about himself. He has about 500 examples of this behavior since entering politics, it isn’t Dem/main stream media out to get him. The guy is a complete scumbag and brings it onto himself, not someone that should ever be representing any of us. Take basically the same policies and have a respectable person promote them and it is an easy slam dunk win over Biden. That is what Haley represents.

There is a following of Trump that buys everything he says and ignores anything negative as fake. Rarely having anything to do with policy. That is what a cult does and why it is mentioned. There is nothing like this with Biden.
post edited by Porktown - 2024/01/29 13:58:58
JerryS
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 13:27:17 (permalink)
ICE NUT
  Oh yea you failed to mention the hundreds of thousands dead from the drugs coming accross the border which could be fixed by bidum with a stroke of the pen you know putting trumps policy's back but no that's a trump thing can't do that huh.  

Here are a couple of facts that the GOP ignores:
    Over 90 percent of the fentanyl is transported across the border in vehicles at official ports of entry.
    Over 50 percent of these vehicles are driven by U.S. citizens.

How can Biden fix this with a stroke of a pen?

JerryS
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 13:54:03 (permalink)
ICE NUT
It might be because unlike yourself I served and seen my. friends die for nothing.Under this administration its happening again. 

You would rather have Trump as president?
     Per General Kelly, Trump stated fallen soldiers are losers and suckers.
     Per General Kelly, Trump didn't want any wounded soldiers in his military parade because it makes him look bad.
     Per General Milley, Trump told him to never invite wounded soldiers to public events because no one wants to see that.

The generals may be lying, but after hearing Trump on video disparaging John McCain, I doubt it. 

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 14:13:08 (permalink)
He sure beats a guy who stares at his wrist watch as the coffins go by. Why don't t you ask the family's of the 13 killed in Afghanistan debacle or surrender. I'm sure the family's of the injured in all the latest attacks will tell you who they support. You mentioned General Milley isn't he the one who said he would warn china before we would do anything.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 15:29:20 (permalink)
ICE NUT
He sure beats a guy who stares at his wrist watch as the coffins go by. Why don't t you ask the family's of the 13 killed in Afghanistan debacle or surrender. I'm sure the family's of the injured in all the latest attacks will tell you who they support. You mentioned General Milley isn't he the one who said he would warn china before we would do anything.

Trump called dead service members suckers and losers

But Biden looked at his watch that one time

So which one cares about our soldiers? Yea, really difficult decision, buddy. I know. I know.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 15:36:13 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT

So which one cares about our soldiers? Yea, really difficult decision, buddy. I know. I know.

You didn't comment on the family's   that lost a loved one you also left out General Milley like to cherry pick don't you
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 15:48:24 (permalink)
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-biden-troops-killed-soldier-deaths-record-1864956
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/29 17:00:09 (permalink)
ICE NUT
MyWar
ICE NUT

You didn't comment on the family's   that lost a loved one you also left out General Milley like to cherry pick don't you

Look Ice Nits, what’s the point of commenting on everything you post? I’m not gonna be changing anybody’s mind.

But since you asked ….

If you want to bring victims families into it, why don’t you ask the families of the dead kids from sandy hook and see what they think about your ideas about arming teachers or whatever gibberish you posted?

As for milley, I don’t have much of an opinion other than the fact he seems to have far more integrity than trump. But that little report you mentioned about milley came from Woodward and costas book “peril”, which also details a shiit ton of atrocious behavior by Donald trump. So if you believe what they wrote about milley do you believe what they wrote about trump? I’ll bet you don’t. So then who would be cherry picking now Ice Nits?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/30 15:09:17 (permalink)
I saw some articles about Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, Super Bowl, Deep State conspiracy. This one actually has me thinking there might be something to this Deep State...

It would have to include the Ravens and Bills players all purposely playing like crap as well as other teams. Which would take $Bs for it to happen. I can’t say the refereeing was noticeably bad enough to say KC was handed the Super Bowl visit. They clearly shredded Ravens defense to start the game and almost gave it away through the second half. Same with the Bills coming to a missed field goal (makeable, but long) to tie their game. If scripted, all teams involved were able to make it look like they were all trying to win.

This Deep State who is run by a guy that the cult talks about drooling and needing his diaper changed. Who has fooled 99% of the world, besides the MAGA geniuses so far in staying in the dark. Have controlled the outcome of the last election without a trace, have set up Trump about 20-30 times to make it look like he did illegal/highly immoral things, without a trace. How can Joe appear to be so dumb, but so insanely smart to get away all of this???

No doubt the publicity the NFL is getting with Taylor Swift is incredible (ly annoying). But a whole demographic of non-football watchers were tuning in. For the money it is generating the NFL, it is easily believable that it could be scripted.

Being that Swift is not a cultie, she might voice how much of a scumbag Trump is. Like 99% of the world knows, besides the MAGA geniuses seemingly knowing better. So, obviously, deep state set this whole thing up.

They set up everything. They make sure the sun comes up (not rotating, since Earth is obviously flat). They make sure the weather patterns are insane to feed into the fake climate change narrative. It is so obvious.
post edited by Porktown - 2024/01/30 15:46:53
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/30 15:18:03 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT
MyWar
ICE NUT

Look Ice Nits, what’s the point of commenting on everything you post? I’m not gonna be changing anybody’s mind.

But since you asked ….

If you want to bring victims families into it, why don’t you ask the families of the dead kids from sandy hook and see what they think about your ideas about arming teachers or whatever gibberish you posted?

As for milley, I don’t have much of an opinion other than the fact he seems to have far more integrity than trump. But that little report you mentioned about milley came from Woodward and costas book “peril”, which also details a shiit ton of atrocious behavior by Donald trump. So if you believe what they wrote about milley do you believe what they wrote about trump? I’ll bet you don’t. So then who would be cherry picking now Ice Nits?

If you insist My Idiot 
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 466
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/30 16:09:17 (permalink)
I'd like to enter my thoughts.....

On the afternoon of April 8, a total eclipse of the sun will visit the lake Erie shore.  Make your plans,  Any spot along the shoreline will be in the "path of totality."
Mitchell
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: Trump 2024 2024/01/30 16:19:52 (permalink)
JerryS
ICE NUT
  Oh yea you failed to mention the hundreds of thousands dead from the drugs coming accross the border which could be fixed by bidum with a stroke of the pen you know putting trumps policy's back but no that's a trump thing can't do that huh.  

Here are a couple of facts that the GOP ignores:
    Over 90 percent of the fentanyl is transported across the border in vehicles at official ports of entry.
    Over 50 percent of these vehicles are driven by U.S. citizens.

How can Biden fix this with a stroke of a pen?

Jerry, what you say is true about American citizens bein' implicit in the drug and human trafficing enterprises. I think any American involved in either and caught at the border, charged, tried, and covicted, should do 10 years minimum. I just wish Congress agreed with me! Both happen because folks want that money and think it's an easy way to get it, and it may well be if they're not caught. OTOH, they risk fines, jail, and forefiture of their vehicles when they take the chance, so it's a poor decision on their part. Knowing this, if they needed or just wanted the money, why risk it?

Whenever you want to know what the Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse the other side of doing.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/01 07:01:40 (permalink)
Wasn’t there bipartisan COMPREHENSIVE immigration reform drafted up and passed through the Senate in 2013. You know, before there was the major issues we have now? Take a guess of why they weren’t passed??? Hint, same reason just about any meaningful legislation isn’t passed. It would give that President a win and the other side can’t allow that. Just like they tell their sheep they will do and like good sheep the vote them back in.
Mitchell
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/01 09:50:07 (permalink)
Porktown
 Take a guess of why they weren’t passed??? Hint, same reason just about any meaningful legislation isn’t passed. It would give that President a win and the other side can’t allow that. 

That's not the only reason. From 1/21 to 1/23, the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress and the White House, yet nothing was done. Since unlimited illegal immigration was the preferred agenda of the Party, party leadership would not allow the bill to have discussion or a vote on the floor, lest it would pass and ruin their plan. Make no mistake. The 9 million that have crossed over in 3 years was planned, and it will continue to go on 'til leadership changes. Meanwhile, grab your friggin' wallet. It's really expensive to house and give more benefits to the illegals, (ie: free education, cell phones, health care, etc), and though it's unlikely for a tax increase in an election year, it's gonna be unavoidable down the road. Now the Democrat Mayors of sanctuary cities are screaming at the White House for assistance, but their pleas are falling on deaf ears and blind eyes that refuse to accept what's going on.
post edited by Mitchell - 2024/02/01 09:51:51

Whenever you want to know what the Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse the other side of doing.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/01 10:44:08 (permalink)
Someone please explain to me why we need another immigration bill when this administration refuses to  enforce the one we have in place now?

"If someone offers you a breath mint, take it.

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/01 11:59:46 (permalink)
Mitchell
Porktown
 Take a guess of why they weren’t passed??? Hint, same reason just about any meaningful legislation isn’t passed. It would give that President a win and the other side can’t allow that. 

That's not the only reason. From 1/21 to 1/23, the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress and the White House, yet nothing was done. Since unlimited illegal immigration was the preferred agenda of the Party, party leadership would not allow the bill to have discussion or a vote on the floor,

This is absolutely and completely incorrect

First of all “unlimited illegal immigration” is not the preferred agenda of the party. Not one single elected democrat in congress wants this.

The vast majority of elected democrats in congress favor some type of comprehensive immigration reform, which involves allocation of resources to EFFECTIVELY secure borders and establish a path to citizenship for people who are already here.

The reason that this legislation (and so much other legislation) never gets passed when one party controls control congress and the presidency is because of the filibuster. Period. Not a single Republican will support comprehensive immigration reform, and you need 60 votes to get anything through the senate that isn’t part of the reconciliation bill.

That’s it. Case closed.

Congressional Republicans dont want to solve this problem. If they did, democrats would be more than willing to work with them, as they are in fact indicating they are right now.

Instead, McConnell and Johnson just want to hold the issue hostage and play politics and obstruct and scare monger in order to manipulate voters so trump can get elected and build a stupid “wall” that won’t do shiit.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 909
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/02 01:08:50 (permalink)
MyWar
Mitchell
Porktown

That's not the only reason. From 1/21 to 1/23, the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress and the White House, yet nothing was done. Since unlimited illegal immigration was the preferred agenda of the Party, party leadership would not allow the bill to have discussion or a vote on the floor,

This is absolutely and completely incorrect

First of all “unlimited illegal immigration” is not the preferred agenda of the party. Not one single elected democrat in congress wants this.

The vast majority of elected democrats in congress favor some type of comprehensive immigration reform, which involves allocation of resources to EFFECTIVELY secure borders and establish a path to citizenship for people who are already here.

The reason that this legislation (and so much other legislation) never gets passed when one party controls control congress and the presidency is because of the filibuster. Period. Not a single Republican will support comprehensive immigration reform, and you need 60 votes to get anything through the senate that isn’t part of the reconciliation bill.

That’s it. Case closed.

Congressional Republicans dont want to solve this problem. If they did, democrats would be more than willing to work with them, as they are in fact indicating they are right now.

Instead, McConnell and Johnson just want to hold the issue hostage and play politics and obstruct and scare monger in order to manipulate voters so trump can get elected and build a stupid “wall” that won’t do shiit.

I mean this is obvious.
With the economy how it is, and the recent GDP for Q4 of 2023, GOP is going to push the immigration stuff and make it as big as possible because the economy isn't going their way for it. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/02 07:35:56 (permalink)
DeadGator401
I mean this is obvious.
With the economy how it is, and the recent GDP for Q4 of 2023, GOP is going to push the immigration stuff and make it as big as possible because the economy isn't going their way for it. 

I don’t think the average American understands basic economics. They feel inflation and many not seeing raises equal to inflation. Many still reeling from stocks that tanked the past few years, although rebounding just recently. But still, most of Biden’s Presidency was high inflation (which tanked most stocks). I fully expect this to still be the top message and what is currently driving the majority of Biden’s favorability numbers. Obviously, there will be little mention that the US has the lowest inflation of the developed world.

Biden has VERY LITTLE to do with any of it. The Fed is its own entity and has actually done a pretty good job of keeping inflation lower than most of the world and avoiding a recession. Still not out of the possibility though. The average American doesn’t understand most of this.

No doubt they are doing whatever possible to drive another issue hard. It is sad to see an issue that has taken years of negotiations to get a bipartisan plan in the Senate, be abandoned for election year politics. Regardless of who gets in, this gridlock of politics will likely kick the can of this issue and most others to avoid giving someone a perceived win. It is a complete shame.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/02 10:06:31 (permalink)
I'm sure glad the fisherman on this forum understand economics the administration need s to find you guys they can use the help.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2024 2024/02/02 10:25:32 (permalink)
The smart people on here not us average American's can google does wages keep up with inflation and low and behold every article says NO.If don't believe it look it up .The problem is even worse for fixed income people You got a big 3.2 % increase and Medicare raised the amount it takes from you.If you have a supplemental to cover what Medicare doesn't they also raised their rates.every trip to the store us average American's can see every product has risen in price,check interest rates lately on new or used cars, how about a mortgage the prices are probably pretty cheap now i bet esp the interest rate.Gas comes down a few dimes the week later its back up still a dollar more than 3 years ago WHY? I'm awaiting our new sewage and water rates to come in rumor has it most towns are going to increase up to 50%.I sure can see how good i feel about the Economy'll
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 34
Jump to: