tuna!!!

Author
dimebrite2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1625
  • Reward points: 0
2015/10/16 10:03:35 (permalink)

tuna!!!

Great to hear you're doing better buddy:)

How's our friend jack doing???

3 Replies Related Threads

hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    Re: tuna!!! 2015/10/16 10:47:15 (permalink)
    Well , the only thing that is truly better is my blood pressure is being controlled. As for other related issues, that has not yet been figured out other then the quacks tossing a bunch of pills at me . I don't like treating problems with try this pill and oh maybe this one too , heck here are more . Right now I have 5-6 different bottles of things which I have no desire to take other then the 2 blood pressure meds.

The saving grace for me right now is that I'm able and capable to get into the outdoors and enjoy nature. Deer camp with my boys yesterday was as relaxing as it gets . They hunted & seen deer , I walked woods and plinked the revolver at tree rats .
    I am heading back this afternoon for a weekend of relaxing , camping , hunting and sharing good times with good company, rumor has it another forum member will be there too, even before I arrive this afternoon.
    Good luck in our stands today TB
    Hopefully I will see the 3 man and others in November 😀
    Thanks to all the well wishes from everyone and YES , heal up my friend pafisher!!' The river needs you and more like you
    Peace & Tuna

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    pafisher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3000
    Re: tuna!!! 2015/10/16 17:02:27 (permalink)
    I'm still in Ohio but seem to be healing as far as the stroke goes but have no idea right now when I'll be fishing.Driving is the issue for me and getting my muscles up to par.
    r3g3
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3067
    Re: tuna!!! 2015/10/16 17:05:11 (permalink)
    Happy to hear you both are improving.
    Jump to: