LockedHunters United for Sunday Hunting

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
RSB
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 932
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 15:36:28 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: wayne c

Im confused, are those people "enviromentalists" or "conservationists"? One things for sure, they are not representative of "hunters" lol. Although I wouldnt be surprised if they were members at some state level clubs. lol.

I believe they are much more representative of the majority of hunters than you are. I know they are much more knowledgeable about what is best for the future of our resources and hunting than you.

So whether they are hunters, conservationists or environmentalists, I would much rather have them speaking for the future of hunting than guys like you.

R.S. Bodenhorn
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 16:05:07 (permalink)
As near as I have seen the only people that do support Evelands rants are those that have no knowledge of the deer/habitat relationships and/or simply choose to believe in conspiracies where clearly none exist.

Really? lmao.

wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 16:07:37 (permalink)
I believe they are much more representative of the majority of hunters than you are.

No, we are talking about HUNTERS. Not bird watchers. HUNTERS. You know, the ones that you said should be forced to take smart pills, and you wished they would all take their funding money and take a flying leap? Given that, im not too sure youre the man to ask about "hunters" and their views chief.

So whether they are hunters, conservationists or environmentalists, I would much rather have them speaking for the future of hunting than guys like you.

And I have no doubt that you are tickled pink that that actually is our current reality.

Claypool313
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 449
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 19:42:34 (permalink)
Yikes and I thought the upcoming thread about antlerless allocations was going to be the next big debate.
S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 20:01:08 (permalink)
Not really a debate but merely the same folks trying to cover up the real reason for the herd reduction and calling those who have pointed out the facts conspiricy nuts. Interesting to note that those same PGC folks used a deer herd of 1,500,000 to justify the current allocation of anterless tags. That after a decade of herd reduction. Those are the folks speaking for the future of deer hunting. Inflate the herd numbers, add a few more days to continue the reduction and call it sound management or helping the hunters.

RSB
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 932
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 20:37:55 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: wayne c

I believe they are much more representative of the majority of hunters than you are.

No, we are talking about HUNTERS. Not bird watchers. HUNTERS. You know, the ones that you said should be forced to take smart pills, and you wished they would all take their funding money and take a flying leap? Given that, im not too sure youre the man to ask about "hunters" and their views chief.

And I have no doubt that you are tickled pink that that actually is our current reality.

I assure you I am a very avid hunter and also have great respect for hunters who become knowledgeable about the way hunting REALLY fits into and benefits the future of both our resources and hunting.

I have no respect for people who choose to remain ignorant of the realities of the natural interactions and relationships though, whether they are hunters or people from any other walk of life. Unfortunately some hunters are more harmful to the future of both hunting and our wildlife resources than any anti-hunt I have ever encountered.

R.S. Bodenhorn  

fisher98
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 37
RE: Hunters United for Sunday Hunting 2012/05/09 21:25:18 (permalink)
Given all the garbage you spew regularly Im sure all will find your assurances very reassuring.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: