Attn:Mr. Crappie

Author
STH FEVOR
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 76
  • Reward points: 0
2007/12/09 09:15:06 (permalink)

Attn:Mr. Crappie

I live right across from beaver run, there property is boardering the property i rent.The last day of deer season me and a few buddies are standing in a field and i look across and see orange on the beaver run property, he's hunting right below the maintenance building,so we watch this guy for a hour, and when he leaves he walks right up to the maintenance building gets in his car and leaves. I just wish i had a camera, because if there employees are hunting you know there fishing it, so if you here of any meetings on beaver run let ne know  i'll be there even if i have to miss work, cause i want to know how they can justify there employees having access to the property and the rest of the public not. I hope that guy hunts muzzleloader cause i'll have my camera.......Denny

2 Replies Related Threads

mr.crappie
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2549
    RE: Attn:Mr. Crappie 2007/12/09 10:00:35 (permalink)
    Denny, thanks for the info. We approached the County Comm. with similar stories & got the deer in the headlights look. maybe if we had good proof we would get farther.If you read the article in the Trib on the manager of the WCMA you can see how political the Authority is.BTW a member of the PGC told me off of the record that the WCMA denied him permision to patrol the property during hunting season. Maybe since the courts have just reaffirmed the right of law enforcement officals to enter private property to investigate possible violations of the law this will change. I do intend to go to a County Comm. meeting soon with new info,I will post when I do.I will be honest with you, I was disgusted with the small amount of Sportsmen that showed up at the last meet. I know that there are legitimate reasons not to make it there,but we all know that if it is important to some-one they will be there. some of our guys took off of work with- out pay to be there. I am not trying to single out anyone,I am trying to stress that it is very important to have numbers at an event like that. I know that they were impressed with the # of names that we got on the petitions,but were not impressed with the low # of guys at the meeting.I am sure that the WCMA & the County Comm. are hoping that this blows away. NOT    sam
    theyjustswimup
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 88
    RE: Attn:Mr. Crappie 2007/12/10 00:12:54 (permalink)
    i also live fairly close to beaver run and i have seen the ppl who patrol beaver run fishing out on the boat numerous times.  Also i graduated high school with a girl whos uncle is one of the employees there and she has told me numerous stories of her uncle taking her fishing out on the boat.  She has also told me about how they let friends hunt on the surrounding property where there are some monster deer.  It just makes me angry (probly because of jealousy) that these ppl get to fish and hunt on the property and sportsman that would respect it do not.

Why walk on water when we've got boats?
    Jump to: