Cop kills Bear in Tree

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
ridgehunter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 627
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Cop kills Bear in Tree 2011/09/03 01:08:14 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: tull66

ORIGINAL: ridgehunter

If any one of us would have shot that bear in that very same situation (in a tree), it would've been our ****.  A LEO does it and nobody questions his actions.

1st part, very true and painfully so.
2nd part, there are plenty questioning his actions right here.
I noticed RSB didn't defend the cops actions, just the PGC getting wrongfully blamed.

Sure, we are all questioning his action, but why isn't the PGC?  Obviously it isn't going to happen.

Some wear a badge and feel that they're authorized to do what they want even when it's a wrong decision without suffering any consequence. BS.
Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
RE: Cop kills Bear in Tree 2011/09/03 01:13:56 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: tull66

If any one of us would have shot that bear in that very same situation (in a tree), it would've been our ****.  A LEO does it and nobody questions his actions.

1st part, very true and painfully so.
2nd part, there are plenty questioning his actions right here.
I noticed RSB didn't defend the cops actions, just the PGC getting wrongfully blamed.

Sure, we are all questioning his action, but why isn't the PGC?  Obviously it isn't going to happen.

Some wear a badge and feel that they're authorized to do what they want even when it's a wrong decision without suffering any consequence. BS.

It catches up with them. Write the governor and state rep a letter and express your concerns.
treesparrow
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 651
RE: Cop kills Bear in Tree 2011/09/03 09:40:36 (permalink)
Maybe we should be gratefull I live in an area where we have many encounters with yogi and bubba. Now once and for all we know when a bear is dangerous and we can dispatch it ourselves because it is putting us in harms way.Get ready to take action if they go up a tree.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: