A first for me

Author
supercrew02
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 64
  • Reward points: 0
2010/11/07 01:01:13 (permalink)

A first for me

Sitting in the treestand tonight and I could here some commotion in the distance. Not thinking much of it as there were some guys cutting firewood all afternoon in that direction. To my surprise I turn around and (150 yds away) see a cow being chased by an amish man who is giving the old girl hell. One of the best laughs I've ever had in the stand.

1 Reply Related Threads

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3842
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: A first for me 2010/11/07 20:39:47 (permalink)
    Comical for sure Jay.

I had a little mishap about 2 weeks while up.  I was filming my buddy ..he was about 8 yards away up another tree.  It was dead quiet and I got out a grunt call that won't error out if you blow really hard.  It was about dark and there were no deer close.  I surprised him with a grunt that one could hear probably 400 yards.  It was ridiculously stupid and was clear I made no attempt to actually call deer.  He started laughing.. about 5 minutes later here comes 2 fawns running full blast down the mountain and mom.  The fawns stopped under us and started looking around but he couldn't stop laughing.  What he he didn't know was that my arse about about to explode and him laughing made it worse.  F$%^ it.  I pulled my pants with my arse directly facing him, grabbed the safety rope, moved the harness out of the way, and leaned out beyond my platform.  My arse absolutely exploded.  It was horrible and the fawns just looked up.   Mom made her way down and snorted.  The fawns took off and ended up coming back.  Certainly seemed to be their first experience with a humas being.   

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
    Jump to: