KING OF THE MOUNTAIN OR HEATER BODY SUIT

Author
chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
  • Reward points: 0
2010/10/30 11:52:01 (permalink)

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN OR HEATER BODY SUIT

My wife got a bonus at work so she told me i can finally get my KOM or heater body suit.I'm worried about the heater body suit been a pain to get in or out.I was looking at the lined hooded from KOM.I don't want to buy the standmaster yet because it may not be as good as they claim maybe your just paying for the name?I bought of pair of mukulux off of KOM last year but my feet still got cold.Is this KOM worth the $ or should i get a heater body suit?

4 Replies Related Threads

chicken27
    Expert Angler
    RE: KING OF THE MOUNTAIN OR HEATER BODY SUIT 2010/10/31 13:26:49 (permalink)
    Nobody on here every try this stuff or what?I was at cabela's today an had a wind shear coat in my buggy.It was original 145 but now on sale for 100.It looked kinda like KOM hoodie i was looking at.Is KOM really worth that kind of money what makes it different from what cabela's sell?
    anzomcik
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 720
    RE: KING OF THE MOUNTAIN OR HEATER BODY SUIT 2010/10/31 19:22:34 (permalink)
    I have not tried either, so i cant help with that. But do not over look a product called Iwom. http://www.iwomouterwear.com/

From what i have seen and heard, not tried, This is what i would buy if lookin for a warm suit for hunting
    HardCore Fisher
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 519
    RE: KING OF THE MOUNTAIN OR HEATER BODY SUIT 2010/11/03 19:39:56 (permalink)
    I bought my old man a heater body suit last year for his birthday, doesnt need alot of layering, he wears an under armor base, followed by some sweats, both top an bottom an he's comfortable with temps in the lower 30s, any lower temp, he wears maybe another layer or 2 an he says hes very comfortable for a whole day in the stand. Its very heavyweight an windproof an water resistant, not waterproof, an it comes with heavyweight insulated booties to slide over your boots so you dont get the inside all muddy/wet etc. i also bought him the orange drape for it so he can wear it for rifle season. He's satisfied an likes it.

Ronnie
    chicken27
    Expert Angler
    RE: KING OF THE MOUNTAIN OR HEATER BODY SUIT 2010/11/04 22:07:25 (permalink)
    I bought a heater body suit.I been practing with it the last few days.I will put it to the test saturday.It's supposed to be pretty cold.I thought it would be harder to get in it with a climbr but it's not to bad.The wife said she's is getting more life insurance for me if i wear it
    Jump to: