LockedEQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
  • Reward points: 0
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/06 12:04:56 (permalink)
Somethings gotta be wrong Doc, We've agreed way to much lately....

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Big Tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1882
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/06 12:21:39 (permalink)
I'm glad to see I got DOC and BINGS holding hands again! Steele Junkie, your day will come if you spent 46 years hunting 4 states you may get your chance to wound a deer. It's not something to be proud of, it will haunt you almost to the point that you don't want to hunt,but it happens 4 with a bow,1 with a crossbow(ohio)1 with a rifle,not pround but not ashamed to admit it.EVERYBODY THAT REALLY HUNTS A LOT,will someday wound a deer. And DOC,I don't feed the deer I hunt,nor name them,and then swack them. I DON'T NEED TO KILL ONE THAT BAD.
BIGHEAD
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 670
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/06 19:31:25 (permalink)
HOLY COW WHERE I CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE FLIYNG PIGS ???????? I don't think I would ever take a shot at a deer that was striaght at me not even if it was standing 5 feet from me. But thats me so whatever you do GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE Dave

KEEP"EM SCREAM"EM DAVE  ONLY CHILDERN and WOMAN use ALWIVES FOR STRIPER BAIT
Bull Lifter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 407
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/06 22:10:25 (permalink)
all im saying is wow... dont even know where to start really...maybe...

Doc chicken posted his shot distance and shot becuase thats what most guys do. thats apart of the hunting story. most guys that hunt, and talk about hunting and live hunting tell stories. now if i say to a fellow hunter/friend, ya i shot a deer. and thats the end of it? they look at me like "huh?" thats it? No, they tell the story how it came in, when i shot, where it ran, how it ran, where it died, how you gutted it, then put it in the truck how you fell outta the truck picking it up in, how you tripped over a log. and Etc..

Shooting a deer that far is very questionable, no doubt. if you are capable, and confident in all aspects, deer standing still, not alert, im calm and so on i'd say sure take it..

lots of guys aren't comfortable. And some breeds of hunters just think "if i put an arrow in it i'll get it" not calling chicken that, but some guys just think they'll get them.

The guys that can shoot far, and are comfortable with it, get the deer. Yes they've wounded some, they cant plan for everything, thats life.

like someone posted before- not ever wounding a deer is a liar. sure someone hasnt, okay? you guys looked into that way to much.
but its almost 100% true. if you havent wounded one yet, you will. i can almost bet my um..i dont know i'll say MY life on it.

As far as a quarting to me shot, i wont take that steep of an angle, that straight on, but i will take it slightly more broadside. just not that far.
i won't go past 25. only TRIED 30, (broadside)missed, and he came 20, quarting too, and hit him just fine. that was last year.

chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/07 07:07:13 (permalink)
If i get a buck this week bull that's i'm saying.I'll post pics an say i got a buck no story.
bassboatbill
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1194
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/07 07:33:46 (permalink)
chicken i agree...i will even be sure to block out any blood for entry/exit...id hate to get bashed for a horrible shot on my DEAD deer!

Reputation is made in a moment.......Character is built in a lifetime

Bull Lifter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 407
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/07 17:50:09 (permalink)
dont even post pictures! lol
smally hunter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 287
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/08 00:44:29 (permalink)
darn the arguing has reached the hunting forums now too ...
Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/10 16:24:23 (permalink)
I'm glad you stayed. You are more entertaining than cartoons ! and a lier to boot. Keep up the good work !!
ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

#1.. what cold has in his signature is OLD NEWS ... he thinks it's cool.... me I love the publicity and it shows how childish he is to keep it there...... BTW... everyone already knows what I wrote on that day ... that's all they have to complain about just keep bringing up that I changed my mind and stay to tell the "other side" of the stories...... there are even some who are GLAD I stayed...

so in your book of ethics and name-calling == if a person changes his mind on something he is a liar right ???? sounds like high school logic to me...

2.. I never called you a liar.... not my style...

I just pointed out that you wrote you were only 80% accurate at 40 yards... and yes unless you edited it after I called you out on it... it was at 40 yards you wrote .. you even said you had been practicing all summer to get that good .....

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/10 19:56:39 (permalink)

and a lier to boot.

would you like the E-mails again.. I can post them here if you would like.... after all they are MY E-MAILS....

No liar here... but the E-mails sure would show you as one...

think I'll just ignore you... rather than let you get me upset anymore...

you're not worth the trouble to reply... just go ahead and post more of your "BULL"........

you can have the last word...
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2010/11/10 19:58:48
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/11 14:57:27 (permalink)

I seriously doubt that...
post edited by bingsbaits - 2010/11/11 14:58:04

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/11 16:25:29 (permalink)
I'll call you on the e mails go and post them.
ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

and a lier to boot.

would you like the E-mails again.. I can post them here if you would like.... after all they are MY E-MAILS....

No liar here... but the E-mails sure would show you as one...

think I'll just ignore you... rather than let you get me upset anymore...

you're not worth the trouble to reply... just go ahead and post more of your "BULL"........

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
RE: EQUIPMENT TEST TONIGHT 2010/11/11 21:01:30 (permalink)
As I have come to know from you there is no need for the E-mails.. they have nothing to do with you.. I thought you were someone else....
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: