GRUNT CALLS

Author
chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
  • Reward points: 0
2010/10/28 20:34:19 (permalink)

GRUNT CALLS

I've used a primos harwood grunter for as long as i can remember.I been lookig at the buck collector made by flex tone for a while.So today i bought one sounds great.I was wondering if anybody every had any luck with clicking with a grunt call?This call makes wesome clicks and great doe bleats.The grunts are not never loud espically tonight but they sound great.My best calling sequence that always work was 2 bleats and some tending grunts right after it.

2 Replies Related Threads

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3842
    RE: GRUNT CALLS 2010/10/29 11:23:19 (permalink)
    Buddy just got one. It does sound really good. Don't know about the clicking however.

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
    Outdoor Adventures
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1849
    RE: GRUNT CALLS 2010/10/29 14:46:07 (permalink)
    Never experimented with the clicking, let us know how it goes. I have had good luck with a series of soft grunts on occasion and once had a nice buck come flying in after a hyperventilated grunt. I was getting ready to get out so I gave it a shot and here he come. It kinda sounded like a big ape when I did it.In out, in out,several times. I still laugh when I think about it. Don't be afraid to experiment ,you never know.
    Jump to: