few days in

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
270wbmag
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 347
  • Reward points: 0
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 09:39:19 (permalink)
no doc, i release all my fish, not like you who lie about it..no i dont shoot squirrels ,rabbits,female deer,..just bucks..big ones..when i was younger i shot everything and never thought about it..now, i think about it..gary alt did not care about the "big picture"..all he wanted was to eliminate the deer from the state..we are not indians,davey crockett, or dan boone, we are supposed to be sportsman, and you like others are killers, just to brag about the doe i shot with one shot, or put an arrow right thru its heart, who cares, you just killed something for your ego...if too many deer, shoot them, if not enough deer let them walk....how many doe heads do you have on the wall...????? ..put picture of big bucks you have..shouldn't take up too much space..don't run down to the neighbors to get a pic of his..yours..sorry i can't change my feelings about animals because of the board..and i am not alone ,,,maybe lots of the guys won't admit it...
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 09:53:59 (permalink)
how many doe heads do you have on the wall...????? ..

I do not have any "heads" hanging on my walls... NONE !!!!

My wife is an artist and loves wildlife and wishes not to see heads hanging on the wall... and I respect her wishes for that... I do not need a head on the wall to remind me of my successful hunts, in fact I can remember the ones that were not successful too...

that said... if I did have heads or mounts of any kind on the walls I probably would have one like I have seen where there is a buck and a doe side by side.. I think that looks COOOOLLL !!!!

and i am not alone ,,,maybe lots of the guys won't admit it...

I'm afraid you will have to go to the anti-hunting, PETA type sites to get support for your position of slandering other hunters for what they legally kill....... no true sportsman will put down another for what they legally shoot... they would be a hypocrite !!!!
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2010/10/09 10:01:04
S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 10:44:26 (permalink)
Doc Quote===So what you are saying is you did not want them to do their job and acheive their goals of managing all Pa wildlife.. you wanted them to do whatever it was that makes you and some deer hunters happy --- the hell with everyone else .. right ???

The average age is not going down as old ones quit because there are not enough young hunters to off-set the baby-boomers quiting.. that is simple math and easy to understand... and that is not the PGC fault... but you believe what you want and I will continue to post what I believe to be the facts.....End Doc Quote

Where in he// did you get that bogus idea. I want them to do exactly what they were created to do and it's NOT taking the herd down to where hunting is no longer necessary as they have done on some of the State Forest and ANF where there are areas of less than 4 dpsm. Even the experts managing the KQDC admit they are failing to improve the B/D ratio, get improved reproduction, and are losing hunters because of lack of deer on the ANF. Their studies have shown the need to cut more timber and remove the fences if the want to improve deer health. Something the enviromentalists aren't about to let them do. The buck/doe ratio has DECLINED since AR/HR. The only thing AR/HR has done is help pave the way for ECOSYSTEM Management in the state and human hunters aren't considered useful in that philosophy.

As far as your simple math goes you said it not me. I don't know where you went to school but I challenge you to show me the math where you remove for example-- 200,000 60-65 year olds from a 1,000,000 population and replace them with 120,000 12-15 year olds and not have the average age go down. Unless you can do that tricky Dicky math the reason for our greater loss of hunters IS NOT due to the advancing age of the hunters and instead is due to younger hunters dropping out in numbers equal to or greater than the older hunters since 2000.
sstuffy
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 104
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 12:30:15 (permalink)
wow 270 its fine if you want to sit around in the woods and watch the animals but dont criticize someone else for shooting a doe with fawns or a fawn the last time i checked each hunter had to buy there own license and that is there personal choice to shoot what they want did u ever consider that the guy may only have a limited amount of time to hunt so he harvests a animal not to brag about but maybe to help feed his family so you have no right to call him a killer
chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 12:34:45 (permalink)
Another slow day on stand.We will be heading to a spot we usally only go to after halloween but got alot of good bucks on camera there so you never know.The old man saw 3 long beards and one 400 to 500 pound bear today.
270wbmag
Expert Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 13:09:21 (permalink)
you have to live with what you do as a hunter/killer..i will never have that eating at me..kill them all, then we will have nothing to hunt..what do you call a fisherman that throws all his fish in the creel and then puts them into the freezer to throw them away couple years later..like i said if its for food and you need it..shoot it..you young un's will learn from us old farts some day and say we were right..more to hunting than getting blood on your hands every time out..amen..done with this thread..
RSB
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 932
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 22:09:21 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: S-10

Doc Quote===So what you are saying is you did not want them to do their job and acheive their goals of managing all Pa wildlife.. you wanted them to do whatever it was that makes you and some deer hunters happy --- the hell with everyone else .. right ???

The average age is not going down as old ones quit because there are not enough young hunters to off-set the baby-boomers quiting.. that is simple math and easy to understand... and that is not the PGC fault... but you believe what you want and I will continue to post what I believe to be the facts.....End Doc Quote

Where in he// did you get that bogus idea. I want them to do exactly what they were created to do and it's NOT taking the herd down to where hunting is no longer necessary as they have done on some of the State Forest and ANF where there are areas of less than 4 dpsm. Even the experts managing the KQDC admit they are failing to improve the B/D ratio, get improved reproduction, and are losing hunters because of lack of deer on the ANF. Their studies have shown the need to cut more timber and remove the fences if the want to improve deer health. Something the enviromentalists aren't about to let them do. The buck/doe ratio has DECLINED since AR/HR. The only thing AR/HR has done is help pave the way for ECOSYSTEM Management in the state and human hunters aren't considered useful in that philosophy.

As far as your simple math goes you said it not me. I don't know where you went to school but I challenge you to show me the math where you remove for example-- 200,000 60-65 year olds from a 1,000,000 population and replace them with 120,000 12-15 year olds and not have the average age go down. Unless you can do that tricky Dicky math the reason for our greater loss of hunters IS NOT due to the advancing age of the hunters and instead is due to younger hunters dropping out in numbers equal to or greater than the older hunters since 2000.

It is nothing but a bunch of bologna when anyone talks about there not being a huntable population of deer in any unit in this Commonwealth. First of all there have always been places in every unit or county with very few deer the same as there have always been places with plenty of deer in each unit. It has always been the responsibility of the hunter to figure out which places had plenty of deer and hunt there instead of where there were no deer.

The other thing that is just pure nonsense is that crap about why some hunters have or are quitting. I have been patrolling and checking hunters for going into thirty-four years now and I can tell you exactly which hunters are very noticeably missing from the hunting fraternity today. It is the road hunters who are missing and I figure that is just good riddance since they always caused more damage to the image of the hunting fraternity than probably any other hunter short of the flat out poacher.

As for why so many of the road hunters have dropped out I guess we can all speculate. It might be because it has gotten harder for them to kill a deer out the car window now than it used to be. It might be that the price of gas got too high and they could no longer afford both beer and gas so they just stay in the bar, with the beer, instead of risking a DUI while burning up gas money trying to find a deer to kill when beer is easy to find without burning up a tank or two of gas each day. It might just be more the state of the economy than any other factor to. Or, in all reality it is probably a combination of all of those factors. But, I can and will tell you right now that the number of road hunters has dropped to way less than 10% of what it had been ten years ago.

The number of road hunters has been on a steady decline but that is about the only place I have seen a decline in hunter numbers. When I do parked car counts on peek hunting days those numbers have remained relatively stable over the past ten years so it appears to me that all we lost were road hunters and as I already said good riddance, we didn’t want or need them in past and don’t them again in the future either.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Bull Lifter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 407
RE: few days in 2010/10/09 23:32:53 (permalink)
not around here sir...i dont know where you do you're research, the gamelands? i can see that parking lot still packed the first day, saturday and last saturday....and as far as your road hunter numbers...you're pretty off on that. i see just as many if not MORE cuz ppl are **** lazy. thats a bunch of hoopla bullcrap you're trying to feed me.
but if you are really being smart, you're facts would hold true, they would drop less since there are less hunters. matter of fact i can call out the PGC road hunting before..and that was just last year.(and yes rifle in the hands of the passenger up front of the truck driving slow with the window down on a snowy day,what do you think they are doing...?) pointing that fact out, i bet almost every, sportsman, killer, hunter, murder Ect.....after the hunt, driving down the road looks for deer, weither they will shoot it or not, i'd be you say he's a road hunter. so you take all the less number of guys out there, 10% makes alot of sense.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 08:15:39 (permalink)
From 2000 to 2008 we lost 12,250 senior hunters who had bought senior licenses in 2000 and did not buy one in 2008. That does not account for those that quit and were replaced by new folks turning 65... the new sale was there but instead of two there's only one (that's one more hunter no longer in the woods plus the 12,250) ....

There are 80,000,000 (that's million)folks born between 1945 to 1964 (baby boomers) the FIRST of those turned 65 in 2010 (this year) we'll see what the senior sales show for 2010 ... down by
2-3% is my prediction and it will get worse ... and as I have said it will continue for years... the youth will never be able to keep up with the folks leaving the sport in today's world.... at least not for 20+ more years.. !!!!

so yes -- the average age will go way down as the boomers leave, but the boomers getting old will change alot of things about this country and our life styles...
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 09:20:39 (permalink)
The Roadhunters are the only ones quitting....
Another WCO that thinks all hunters are Beer drinkin drunk drivers and all up to something illegal...
You help out the image we portray to the public very nicely....

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

270wbmag
Expert Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 11:05:54 (permalink)
come on bodenhorn...you spend too much time doing something other than looking for hunters,,how could you make such a statement????? two years ago i counted 100 cars in 5 miles 50 on one big gas line..last two years i have counted no more than 35 in same stretch and same time first day of rifle season..heard 15 shots all day ...first day last two years..if so many deeer and hunters, they using silencers on their guns..??????....yes there are many road hunters i have been following one all week ruining his am and pm hunts..goes 60 miles an hour trying to lose me..i think he shoots a crossbow out of the window..I will film him and call wco's..
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 19:21:49 (permalink)
Doc--your 12,250 sounds right for the seniors and you can probably add a few thousand more from age 60 to 65 but your calculation is off a bit. You have to multiply the 12,250 x 60% as that's the replacement average per the PGC so the actual number hunters lost is 4900. It is close to the national average and as you say will continue nationwide for some time. The problem that is unique to Pennsylvania and has just happened since the start of AR/HR is the additional drop in deer hunters of approx 190,000 that has nothing to do with their age. Our favorite WCO claims they are all road hunters and says good riddance to them and the dollars they took with them the PGC is crying about. I'll have to remember to drive fast during hunting season so I don't get added to the numbers of us he claims are outlaws.
post edited by S-10 - 2010/10/10 19:22:39
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 19:38:26 (permalink)
Not sure what you're doing with the 60% ???

In 2000 they sold 51,039 senior (over 65) licenses...
In 2008 they sold 38,779 senior (over 65) licenses...

That's... 12,260 lost hunters (licenses sold) period, not even considering anything about replacements... or the 60-65 year olds... just those over 65 (12,260)...

I was more referring to the fact that those quitting aged 65 or more are not being replaced by more 65 or olders....

post edited by Dr. Trout - 2010/10/10 19:44:14
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 20:00:15 (permalink)
RSB--Where to start----Read the 2010 KQDC report or even better read some of the 2009 forecasts by your own WCO's and land managers.I believe one even recommended to try another county. What do you consider a huntable population? You have told us for years that there were few deer in 2G before AR/HR and yet took the herd down by over 50% from there. Avg buck harvest per Sq mile 1999and2000 in 2G was 3.4------in 2007and 2008 was 1.4. in 2F 1999 and 2000 was 5.3----in 2007 and 2008 was 2.5. Your own PGC has their experts working the KQDC and have found that they are losing hunters because of low deer numbers and also state in order to get the bigger/better bucks they need to improve forage quality rather than reduce the herd. They suggest timbering and taking down fences and a propaganda campaign to attempt to recruit new guns.

As for your claims about the type of hunters the state is losing, the HSUS and other anti hunting groups will be asking you to be their poster boy. Talk about a load of crap. By your definition Doc Trout would be a road hunter as he is always driving slowly down the road all times of the year and has the photos to prove it. I would also be on your list and I have never tried to shoot a deer from a vehicle or along a road. Look at the facts, we are losing deer hunters faster than any other state and over twice as fast as we are losing hunters in general. This started when AR/HR started. The math proves it IS NOT age related. there are far too many to be just road hunters. Your bias is showing. Are you preparing to join Dr Alt in Calif with the rest of the anti hunters? You sure aren't doing much good for us with comments like that. Practice what you preach.
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 20:04:24 (permalink)
Doc-- The PGC says we are recruiting 60 hunters for every 100 we lose. thats where that number came from. We lost 12,250 seniors but we gained new hunters to cover 60% of that loss. Thus the actual loss of 4900.
RSB
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 932
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 21:33:22 (permalink)
To start with I didn’t say there were no road hunters among today’s hunters. What I said was that it is road hunters who are noticeably missing from today’s hunters as compared to the past and I fully and 100% will stand by that statement.

I have always worked road hunters and YES every one of them is an outlaw because road hunting is an illegal activity. Nor is it hard to figure out which ones really are road hunters. When you work a decoy operation you count every vehicle that drives past while recording the time of set up, time between vehicles and time the operation is concluded. You also recorded the number of vehicles that observed and how many shot at the decoy. We know darn well what the results were for each year as far as the number of road hunters and I am telling you in absolute facts that the number of road hunters has GREATLY declined.

I have also done parked car counts on some of the peek hunting days over my entire career so I can also tell you that even though there has been a decline in parked cars it has not been as much of a decline as the decline in road hunters.

I also personally knew many of the road hunters from having issued various citations to them for their road hunting activities over the years and I know for a fact that some of them have quit hunting since both the price of gas and fines on their citations increased.

Nor did I make any statement about the majority of hunters being outlaws or even that everyone driving along the road is road hunting. But, by darn when they stop and shoot or even attempt to shoot something from the roadway they DO reach the level of being an outlaw. And, in my opinion we most certainly don’t need them or want them in the hunting ranks if that is the type of hunter they are. All that type of hunter does is make the Anti-Hunter numbers, ranks and arguments even more powerful for the future.
 R.S. Bodenhorn
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 22:11:29 (permalink)
RSB QUOTE==I have been patrolling and checking hunters for going into thirty-four years now and I can tell you exactly which hunters are very noticeably missing from the hunting fraternity today. It is the road hunters who are missing (End Quote)

We have lost 22% of our deer hunters since 2001. They were not all road hunters. Has the PGC EVER issued citations to 22% of the hunting population for road hunting? Have you ever issued citations to 1% of the hunting population? How about one tenth of one percent? There is no doubt some who left were road hunters and my feeling is if someone gets caught shooting a decoy from a vehicle he deserves what he gets. To say the loss of over 190,000 deer hunters is mostly road hunters is a bogus attempt to keep from admitting where the real problem is.
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 22:29:32 (permalink)
On a lighter note, I worked in a fairly large shop and every few years someone would get busted for shooting at the robo deer. It wasn't the fine that the culpert was worried about but the years harassment that he knew he was in for. He was fair game for any and all jokes and pranks until some other poor fool got caught doing the same thing. I think many learned their lesson watching the s//t that happened to the idiot of the year. On one occasion the DWCO I knew who watched the robo deer to relay what was going on to the other officers in waiting around the corner saw a car roll to a stop and the window roll down. He yelled to them to keep going---------It was his sister and her boyfriend.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 23:01:08 (permalink)
We have lost 22% of our deer hunters since 2001. They were not all road hunters. Has the PGC EVER issued citations to 22% of the hunting population for road hunting? Have you ever issued citations to 1% of the hunting population? How about one tenth of one percent? There is no doubt some who left were road hunters and my feeling is if someone gets caught shooting a decoy from a vehicle he deserves what he gets. To say the loss of over 190,000 deer hunters is mostly road hunters is a bogus attempt to keep from admitting where the real problem is

S-10 your anti-PGC and PGC staff is so overwhelming it is making you look bad...

RSB no where said anything about road hunters in the state of Pa... he was talking his area.. and what he has observed... read what he wrote..

he talked about what HE HAS SEEN and recorded in his area ... and I know for a fact he does not cover the whole state so I am positive he has not lost 190,000 hunters in his area.. .. he is out patrolling so would only naturally see what is going on better than you or I who are at home or in the woods hunting... remember 270 stated they (WCO) are never in the woods... so they would know what is happening on the roads better than the hunter in the woods would..

I am not even sure my WCO would agree on the parking lots being the same around here though, he has in fact told me he sees less hunters in the woods in ALL HUNTING SEASONS.. not just deer season in this part of 2F... and I know the two parking lots nearest my home have 75% less cars in them than they did 15 years ago

so to attack RSB for sharing the info in his area with us is just shameful imho..

BACK TO LOST LICENSE...

I can not for the life of me figure where you get 60% replacement of lost hunters...

I already showed that seniors sales fell 12,260 == gone

ADULT sales...from 2000 to 2008 fell 103,773 THOSE ARE GONE

JUNIOR sales fell 17,657 .. those are gone

so if people are replacing the lost hunters how is it possible for all three age classes to be less and less...

I can see where if 100 people quit and 100 took their place... the total sales would stay the same... BUT... it would not go down... ?????

If 100 quit and only 50 start the sales go down by 50..

If 100 more people started than quit the sales would go up....

I just do not see how you feel anyone (let alone 60%) are being replaced when the sales do not show that at all.......

as for hunters.. keep in mind the juniors and mentors can NOT go anywhere without an adult right beside them... so I feel they do not influence deer hunting or deer movement at all... nor would they provide more vehicles in the parking lots .. nor would they provide more road hunters driving vehicle... their influence on hunting is minimum at best...

It's called seeing the "BIG PICTURE"... not just nit=pickin...

post edited by Dr. Trout - 2010/10/11 08:31:47
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/10 23:38:41 (permalink)

I found this interesting ===

On December 10, 2009 ===
on this message board ====
270wbmag posted this ====

shoot the does in counties that have high densities of deer, not in northern counties..not against doe shooting, but up here, yes..

Did he not just post that he was taught you were "a killer" and no sportsman if you shot does by his father ????

Now.. when it comes to shooting does... in October of 2010 he also posts things like this ====

why in the world would you even consider shooting a mother doe with a small nursing fawn, don't any of you doe killers have any compansion for female animals or their young????...

and you guys think that doe is a trophy ...you guys should be ashamed ...

do you have a heart???????? dp////>>>>>??????? you have no respect for animals and young ones..you are an out and out killer and no sportsmanship in your body..glad everyhunter is not like you..wouldn't even call you a hunter..killer more like it..

and I'm supposed to take this guy as being serious ?????

S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 05:00:18 (permalink)
Doc---RSB Quote==I have been patrolling and checking hunters for going into thirty-four years now and I can tell you exactly which hunters are very noticeably missing from the hunting fraternity today. It is the road hunters who are missing

If your going to run interference for him again you should take up reading comprehension first. Show me where that statement is just talking about his area.

Or this one--RSB Quote==But, I can and will tell you right now that the number of road hunters has dropped to way less than 10% of what it had been ten years ago.

RSB is a big kid, He can fight his own battles, were not on your site anymore.
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 05:19:55 (permalink)
I'll try to find the 60% when I get back in but I'am quite sure it was in the audit or the PGC deer mgt report. What they are saying is for every 100 hunters who quit hunting there are 60 that start hunting. What this means is that yes there is an ongoing decrease in hunters each year which will continue for some time but it is not as bad as you had stated in your first post. Your math was off in your first post is all I was pointing out. As the numbers you shared in your last post confirm, the loss is across all age groups and not just senior hunters so the age of the hunters is not the major factor in the loss of hunters in Pennsylvania.

Added---Doc's post==the new sale was there but instead of two there's only one (that's one more hunter no longer in the woods plus the 12,250) ....

That's where I believe you are wrong. Perhaps the 12,250 is the result after subtracting the hunters dropping out and then adding the ones just turning 65 and purchasing a senior license but you can't count them twice in the loss column.
post edited by S-10 - 2010/10/11 05:40:12
270wbmag
Expert Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 06:35:26 (permalink)
its ethics doc, maybe you dont have any, shoot the does, not with milk drippings come from her udder, that doe was only a yearling with her first fawn...just like cub shooters, they have to live with that, not me.Not ashamed of my upbringing, you must not have had any...RSB...quehanna, 12miles of highway, years ago, campers, trailers, tents, all over the area..last year..Not One camper on enter length of highway...
270wbmag
Expert Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 06:58:46 (permalink)
Hey doc, you want me to start digging into all the lies you told people on this board,must have lots of time just to find "my Quotes"..

Killers ... Hunters..2 years ago an amish family 4 adults, 1 youngster killed/harvested 68 deer in one year legally..ohio-penna..allegheny county...dmap's.doe tags..the 14 year old killed/harvested 9,,Now, the question here is.....sportsman????? Killers????? no family can eat that much deer meat in 6 months..do you think they have any ethics?????....If you end an animals life..YOU KILLED IT...for those of you who don't like to be call KILLERS...do you want to be called exterminators???...Hunting doesn't mean kill everything you are allowed to kill..HEy doc..not many backing you up on your views..
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 07:03:52 (permalink)
That's cause they were all roadhunters and quit.......

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 08:29:14 (permalink)
I was not really backing RSB,,, it may sound that way... but what I was REALLY doing is proving once again how you can read something then apply your own meaning to it..

he said "he patrolled and checked".... he is a WCO ...that automatically means his area.. with out permission or being asked he is not suppoosed to go into another WCOs area... same would hold true for parking lots and road hunters... it's what he knows to be the facts in his area...
your WCO may have a 100% different idea of his area.... but he does not share that info here... just RSB... and you challenge it when the truth is you have NO IDEA what happens in all the areas of ELK county he covers.. nor do you have the personal fatcs, figures, charts etc he has for his area... I KNOW I HAVE SEEN THEM..... gheezzzzzzz
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2010/10/11 08:48:15
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 09:12:28 (permalink)
Perhaps the 12,250 is the result after subtracting the hunters dropping out and then adding the ones just turning 65 and purchasing a senior license but you can't count them twice in the loss column.

The 12,260 is the number of fewer senior licenses sold in 2008 than in 2000, thus 12,260 senior hunters stopped hunting by 2008... no matter how you try to spin that.. they are gone... they did not buy a license....... I am not concerned about how many new ones we had.. we still lost 12,260 and YES even as you agreed, it will get worse each year now...

the chart I used did not show 2009, I maybe should have taken more time to try to find one that did .... but the point stays the same I am sure.. we are losing older hunters and they are NOT getting replaced at anywhere near the same rate...
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2010/10/11 09:13:19
sstuffy
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 104
RE: few days in 2010/10/11 18:51:38 (permalink)
its pretty simple why we dont get alot of young hunters anymore its because they would rather sit around and play video games instead of getting out and enjoying the outdoors but really cant blame them cause its their parents fault for letting them do that and i applaud the parents that do get there kids involved in the outdoors cant wait for my kids to be old enough to take them out hunting
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: few days in 2010/10/12 14:43:05 (permalink)
Bings, you will love this-----If most of the hunters who quit are lazy road hunters as alleged by our favorite WCO and spin doctor I wonder how this could have happened?-----------------This is an exerpt from Carl Roes report on the PGC activities given on Feb 2010 concerning their "2009" activities.

"In the law enforcement accountability section we had five formal complaints compared to seven in 2008 and 10 in 2007. Of the five, one was sustained and was a case of unprofessional demeanor, and overall our wildlife protection efforts were again strong as we increased apprehensions for illegal take of game by five percent, hunting over bait by 13 percent, "(hunting or taking game with a motorized vehicle by 31 percent)"
Bull Lifter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 407
RE: few days in 2010/10/12 14:52:43 (permalink)
lol
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to: