Lockedsilver creek, springville

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
  • Reward points: 0
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 16:59:21 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: campbell8272

i asked a simple question to which none of your reply's have any relevance. so unless you got some information about springville or orchard park share it, other wise take your two cents and shove it

You don't even realize that the information you're seeking, if posted by anyone, is against the site's policy.  That's what's so funny!
indsguiz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6360
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 17:01:11 (permalink)
Please stop the bashing and the hardman stuff. He asked a question, I overreacted trying to shut off just this kind of "back and forth" stuff. Let Campbell be. He is entitled to his opinion. If he has asked about trout, 99% of the folks would go Huh? But he unfortunately said steelhead.

Illegitimis Non carborundum
campbell8272
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 50
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 17:09:02 (permalink)
Mentioning specific fishing locations on private property which may cause increases in angler traffic (a/k/a "spot burning") is prohibited.

if thats what your refering to, you should figure out what you are talking about before you open your mouth. you do know that springville and silver creek are two different towns within new york state, right? 
D-nymph
Pro Angler
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 17:11:25 (permalink)

Mentioning specific fishing locations on private property which may cause increases in angler traffic (a/k/a "spot burning") is prohibited.

if thats what your refering to, you should figure out what you are talking about before you open your mouth. you do know that springville and silver creek are two different towns within new york state, right? 

hahhaa, of course.  I'm very familiar with both.  But I'm not the one asking for info then acting like a baby when I didn't get spoonfed.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 17:13:37 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: indsguiz

Please stop the bashing and the hardman stuff. He asked a question, I overreacted trying to shut off just this kind of "back and forth" stuff. Let Campbell be. He is entitled to his opinion. If he has asked about trout, 99% of the folks would go Huh? But he unfortunately said steelhead.

He's entitled to his opinion and I'm not?

With all due respect, Jack, please...
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 18:24:19 (permalink)
Musta found somebodies jelly hole.....Wow......

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

swinger
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1376
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 18:58:53 (permalink)

ive never taken my steelhead ventures anywhere but erie but seeing as how i live in ny i thought maybe this years id give it a try, any of you ever been to silver creek or springville fishing for steelhead?

This is what the post should have said.

I live in NY but enjoy cherry picking the PA streams. I am not much of an angler but I can rope my limit in PA. I am a lazy person. I do not enjoy adventure. I like it when people spoon feed me. So to all the people who put in hard time searching for nice spots please e mail me the directions. Also please include the ones to avoid. You can reach me at iamgreedy@hotmail.com.

Quality over quantity

I am reality

I>U

JC Rules!!!!!!!
spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 19:33:16 (permalink)
Swinger,

His post does not suggest any such thing.

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
campbell8272
New Angler
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 20:46:18 (permalink)
im gonna take a shot in the dark that swinger is that guy, and everyone knows someone like him, thats is just to proud to ask a question. for, he knows all and is definately better than everyone he has ever met. now quick all the other people that have to give every person a hard time that makes a post join in! you guys are so badass with your message board muscles. sorry sir swinger, that my horse isnt as high as yours. i, unfortunately was not born with the ability to know how to do everything.

d-nymph please explain how my post was breaking the rules, and how im acting like a baby? im not gonna let someone talk to me like that and not give it right back.

spoonchucker
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8561
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 20:56:03 (permalink)
Don't sweat it DuUd. No less than half of the folks that rail against "spot burning". Never even heard of the spots they're "protecting", until they read about them here on this site.
post edited by spoonchucker - 2010/08/31 20:58:15

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
campbell8272
New Angler
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 21:10:20 (permalink)
it just gets real annoying that everyone complains about people being idiots on here, and its usually the same select few, and they all have tons of post counts... and idiots like swinger who make the most irrelevant and ignorant posts like that, are whats turning this board to trash. 
sig220e
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 287
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 22:05:01 (permalink)
Camp,

Do not let some negative overshadow the good that can come from the boards.  I figured that there is no need to point out their stupidity, it is showing the moment they hit "OK" on the Fast Reply screen.

IMO, you did not violate any policy when asking about unsppecified streams running through towns.  Those with sensibility know you did no wrong.  Indy is good people, and his apology is genuine.  The rest...just ignore them - it preserves the sanity.

Look for truth inwardly, not outwardly.

B. Lee

Good sense is the master of human life.

SteelSlayer77
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 489
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 22:22:53 (permalink)
campbell8272, the Cattaraugus around Springville is an incredible fishery.  I can't believe you have been going to Erie and fighting the crowds when you have a place like that in your back yard.  I think it's 5 times better than anywhere in Erie and has the most natural reproduction out of any lake Erie tributary at around 25 - 30%.

Whoever thinks "Silver Creek, Springville" are spot burns is pathetic.  I now plan on burning every spot in Erie all season long this year just to **** off the people who whine about it.    Look for my detailed reports about Crooked, Elk, 12, 16, and 20 mile creeks later this year complete with fish counts and locations.
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4528
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/08/31 23:43:56 (permalink)
As Chartist suggested.......We may need a recount

I don't always snag fish, but when I do...
I choose Little Cleos

I'm the best looking smartest snagging poacher alive...
steelhound
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 453
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/09/01 00:40:23 (permalink)
Hey guys sorry I got to the party late would anyone like to give me info that took them seasons to find out on your own?
LoganWade03
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 831
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/09/01 00:59:48 (permalink)
This is what the post should have said.

I live in NY but enjoy cherry picking the PA streams. I am not much of an angler but I can rope my limit in PA. I am a lazy person. I do not enjoy adventure. I like it when people spoon feed me. So to all the people who put in hard time searching for nice spots please e mail me the directions. Also please include the ones to avoid. You can reach me at iamgreedy@hotmail.com.

Thanks for the laugh lol...Indy not trying to give dude a hard time just explaining the ****ing and moaning isn't going to get him anymore info,

The moment of truth. Where all other things unconsciously melt away from our minds the instant a fish takes our fly. We stand there on the water with wide eyes, caught in a battle stance with an idea of confidence and hope
LoganWade03
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 831
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/09/01 01:03:11 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: SteelSlayer77

campbell8272, the Cattaraugus around Springville is an incredible fishery.  I can't believe you have been going to Erie and fighting the crowds when you have a place like that in your back yard.  I think it's 5 times better than anywhere in Erie and has the most natural reproduction out of any lake Erie tributary at around 25 - 30%.

Whoever thinks "Silver Creek, Springville" are spot burns is pathetic.  I now plan on burning every spot in Erie all season long this year just to **** off the people who whine about it.    Look for my detailed reports about Crooked, Elk, 12, 16, and 20 mile creeks later this year complete with fish counts and locations.

Oh no! You wouldn't dare do what people have been doing every season for as long as I can remember, would you?  Doesn't matter to me, I will be fishing private property on silver creek

The moment of truth. Where all other things unconsciously melt away from our minds the instant a fish takes our fly. We stand there on the water with wide eyes, caught in a battle stance with an idea of confidence and hope
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2134
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/09/01 07:34:28 (permalink)
Logan, Please include pictures, with monuments in the back ground. This way we will know exactly where you are talking about.
On a side note, I remember when it was just me an my uncle and maybe a dozen other anglers on the wall of nuts, and you had plenty of room to fish. I'm afraid those days are gone for good.
swinger
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1376
RE: silver creek, springville 2010/09/01 20:24:14 (permalink)

i, unfortunately was not born with the ability to know how to do everything.

If you dont go out and fail on your own you will never learn a thing. I have done my share of failing and still fail to this day. Answer me this. What is more satisfying? Fishing a spot that just looks fishy to you and popping a fish. Or, catching a fish from a spot that some idiot online told you to fish. C'mon guy be serious. You are to lazy to even Google.

Quality over quantity

I am reality

I>U

JC Rules!!!!!!!
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: