Things that make you go Hmmmmm

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
SHINOFF2183
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 23
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Things that make you go Hmmmmm 2010/08/19 03:15:16 (permalink)
v
ORIGINAL: fish5000

September 2009 on Walnut Creek near the Chutes there was this one kid I guess around 18 - 25 years old who apparently felt it was his duty to call out judgement on every fish anyone caught : "Legal , Foul Hooked " , Tail Hooked ". After half a dozen times it was clear that he was iritating everyone . It appeared that the majority of people fishing there were experienced anglers , not that it matters that they were . He didn't realize how close he came going in the drink or perhaps worse and he failed to interpret the looks he was getting from the other guys or just chose to ignore them . It seems to me that too many times fishermen are very tolerant of those who deserve to have their behavior addressed .

I dont mess around I keep an eye on people. I see something funny Ill be the first there "I dont thinks thats legal". I hate when people act stupid, or just disregard law cause they think they can. Im all over it. If it aint legal throw it back**** When I caught my 15 and a half inch perch I threw him/her back. I dont eat fish, one pic and back to the water you go.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: