Been a while

Author
mikeu
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2009/10/01 08:08:01 (permalink)

Been a while

I've not been steelie fishing since about two years before my son was born. He is eight this year. I'd like to take him.

The 16th-18th of October would be ideal. I'm familiar with Walnut Creek, as it was 10 years ago. If you can tell me other, I'm glad to listen.

Advice, comments, etc. All welcome.

2 Replies Related Threads

Bughawk
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3247
    RE: Been a while 2009/10/01 08:15:02 (permalink)
    Welcome back.  Walnut has changed A LOT at the access area.  The wall is pretty much the same, but there are major difference from there up to Manchester bridge.  It looks pretty good, but I have not fished it this year so I don't know how the fish are holding.  I would suspect when you come up and see it, will be able to figure it out quickly if the water is not high and muddy.

Good luck and I hope the little guy get's to feel the steel.

pax vobiscum +
    DaFuNK
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1992
    RE: Been a while 2009/10/01 11:02:59 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: mikeu

I've not been steelie fishing since about two years before my son was born. He is eight this year. I'd like to take him.

The 16th-18th of October would be ideal. I'm familiar with Walnut Creek, as it was 10 years ago. If you can tell me other, I'm glad to listen.

Advice, comments, etc. All welcome.

Take him fishing by all means.

but what exactly is your question?

and yes.. this forum is full of good advice, many comments and a lot of information.

what specifically are you looking for?

Jump to: