LEAVING FOR SALMON RIVER

Author
dimebrite
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3207
  • Reward points: 0
2009/09/11 08:27:09 (permalink)

LEAVING FOR SALMON RIVER

Well friday is finally here and i'm leaving to go up north.  with this weather i have a good feeling about the lower river.  there have been steady pods coming each day.  the estuary is loaded.  and the lake is slamming from 60 ft. inwars.  if anyone has the chance, they should go up.  fish on.  i'll let you guys know how we did... Cohoes??? we will see...

4 Replies Related Threads

htr4fsng
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 14
    RE: LEAVING FOR SALMON RIVER 2009/09/11 08:43:37 (permalink)
    Ah ! yes Friday is here and my step son and i are going up sat. morning to take a look at how the fish are doing & where they are. i every year, I start to go up in Sept. and then spend a weekend in Oct. at the river at Stoney's cant wait for that day. well good luck!
    dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: LEAVING FOR SALMON RIVER 2009/09/11 08:47:32 (permalink)
    stoney's is a trip and half.  good guy he is that stone.  his festivals are pretty off the wall.  i actually own property right down the road from stoney.
    johnnyb
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 132
    RE: LEAVING FOR SALMON RIVER 2009/09/11 11:07:41 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: dimebrite

Well friday is finally here and i'm leaving to go up north.  with this weather i have a good feeling about the lower river.  there have been steady pods coming each day.  the estuary is loaded.  and the lake is slamming from 60 ft. inwars.  if anyone has the chance, they should go up.  fish on.  i'll let you guys know how we did... Cohoes??? we will see...

Hey DB! have a blast man< and don't forget to post the results!  Pics?  I can"t wait till next sat when its my turn!  that 4 hr drive is worth the action!  good luck    Fish On
    salmotrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2132
    RE: LEAVING FOR SALMON RIVER 2009/09/11 14:05:41 (permalink)
    Son!

Lyrical
    Jump to: