Next???

Author
Wisdom
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 374
  • Reward points: 0
2009/05/22 15:53:55 (permalink)

Next???

I know Ship and Brian are still catching good numbers of stripers but after getting the skunk the last two times out, calling it quits and moving on. Big thanks to RF for letting me tag along to get my first striper. Just cleaned and oil the striper reels and put them away for the season. Cleaned up the tackle box of the striper rigs and moved my favorite pike and bass lures to the easy access top compartments. Will be starting to hit the local lakes and ponds next week for pike and walleye. Will let you all know how it is going.
              Tight Lines Mates, Cheers

A Bad Day of Fishing Beats the Hell Out of a Good Day at Work!!! But work ain't to bad either...flyshack.com

1 Reply Related Threads

HookLineSinker
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 322
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Next??? 2009/05/22 20:13:19 (permalink)
    Yep, I got my 1st taste of Hudson River stripers this year also thanks to Brian. Next year my boat is guaranteed to be fully equipped for stripers.

Got out today for another day of walleyes. Best outing since moving up here. Finally figuring out this body of water. I brought my limit home, and let one go, along with a few less than average smallies, and 2 decent rock bass. Now I've got a belly full of walleye cake, mmmmmm.

If anyone wants to get out next weekend, give me a call or a pm.

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.
    Jump to: