New to the forums

Author
tommybanzai
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 609
  • Reward points: 0
2007/07/26 15:04:25 (permalink)

New to the forums

Hello everyone! I have been following the FishUSA forums for a little over a year now, and officially joined today. So let me catch you all up to speed.

Name: Tom
Career: Insurance Broker
....ok enough of that!

I eat breathe and live fishing. I have been fishing since I was in diapers. I mean come on now, I hold a fishing license in 3 states (PA, NY & OH).
I have grown into a steelhead, brown and salmon fishing fanatic the past 3 years. Spending as much time as I can fishing Lake Erie and Lake Ontario (western) tributaries as much as I can from September-Marh/early April.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind crawling into local PA streams and rolling some flies or drifting the small streams for the little guys. Actually, I am probably making a trip up to Kettle Creek this weekend. I also love to go bass fishing on some of the smaller lakes and resevoirs that PA has to offer. Unfortunatley most of them are slowly start to become less populated as the years go on it seems (or atleast around me). All in all, I am a pretty level headed guy, and look forward to sharing some memories, techniques and maybe even a few spots down the road with some of ya.

Tight Lines.

TH

4 Replies Related Threads

salmotrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2132
    RE: New to the forums 2007/07/26 21:27:15 (permalink)
    Thanks for the post Tom and welcome aboard. Don't be afraid to share some stories!

Lyrical
    thedrake
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1948
    RE: New to the forums 2007/07/27 19:12:36 (permalink)
    Welcome!
    indsguiz
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6356
    RE: New to the forums 2007/07/28 09:36:35 (permalink)
    Tommy,
         Welcome aboard!

Illegitimis Non carborundum
    tommybanzai
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 609
    RE: New to the forums 2007/07/28 19:56:44 (permalink)
    thanks for the welcome!
    fished some local streams today and hooked into some trout, then my buddy wanted to try out his hot spot. he hooked into either a pike or walleye... but it snapped his 4lb line. seen a few monster bass and pike swimming around there while io read my august issue of salmon, trout and steelhead magazine

tight lines all...get out there!
    Jump to: