walleyetaker where are you?

Author
papermouth
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 66
  • Reward points: 0
2009/03/16 20:45:28 (permalink)

walleyetaker where are you?

walleyetaker, haven't heard anything out of you. how's everything going? everything good here! hope to hear from you.

4 Replies Related Threads

walleye taker
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 129
    RE: walleyetaker where are you? 2009/03/17 22:25:56 (permalink)
    Papermouth , How are you.
    I am slowly getting ready, can't wait its been a long winter. I will be up there starting the 7th of May. Was up to the lake last week for some business and took along look around, starting to get the fever. I am hoping the crappie bite is strong this year. Looked at the reservation for the camp looks like you guys are going about the same time as last year. I might catch you on your last day there and my first.
    Have not fished yet, but will be going soon if weather stays good. Hows all the other guys, is your normal crew going to be up with you? I have to go up and make reservation to drop my boat off some time the first of April, if weather is good I will fish and let you know how the action is. Well good to hear from you I was thinking of you guys just the other day. Hope to see you there and if I don't good luck to you and all your crew. Also if you get up before me, let me know how you guys do. Talk to you later.
    rapala11
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6218
    RE: walleyetaker where are you? 2009/03/17 23:45:04 (permalink)
    deleted
    post edited by rapala11 - 2009/03/18 00:08:40

papermouth
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 66
    RE: walleyetaker where are you? 2009/03/20 09:51:55 (permalink)
    walleye taker,the crew is doing fine. everyone is ready for spring. the normal crew will be going this year again. this will be the 7th spring and it's become something we look forward to all winter. we will be there from wed. may 13 to sun may 17. i'm thinking of coming myself on mon. or tues. the 11th or 12th. but i'm not sure yet. how's your family doing? good i hope. when are you going to be at the lake? hope to see ya's there. i haven't seen you post much on this site i was wondering if you were still on it. figured you were busy like everyone else. give me an update if you get up fishing and i'll do the same. talk to you later.
       good luck fishing.
    walleye taker
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 129
    RE: walleyetaker where are you? 2009/03/20 13:26:10 (permalink)
    Papermouth
    I will be there from the 7th through the 17th so I will see you guys there. Everyone is fine on my end to and ready to go. Just trying to get the boat finished up and ready to go. I will be going up next week to the lake to rent a spot for my boat but don't know yet if I will fish. If I do will give you a update. Hope to get up starting good Friday through middle of July at least every other weekend. Anyhow good to hear from you and I will see you up there.
    Jump to: