Burden Lake Today!!

Author
Perch Inc.
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 707
  • Reward points: 0
2009/01/13 06:40:25 (permalink)

Burden Lake Today!!

Headed to Burden Lake this AM!!! NNY and I are meeting at 8am!! Anyone else UP for a day on the ICE!!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!

4 Replies Related Threads

striper2
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 12
    RE: Burden Lake Today!! 2009/01/14 03:28:47 (permalink)
    How Many Did The CHIEF Put On The ICE.?
    Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: Burden Lake Today!! 2009/01/15 19:18:21 (permalink)
    Why am I always the LAST to hear about such things, Perch?  Just kidding...

I haven't been around Burden since the night we hung out and scarfed pizza the evening beforeKay's closed for the season...  I should get down there- it's like ten minutes away

I've got PLENTY of ice here on Snyders now.  More than I *EVER* did last season.  I guess -5 degrees will do that, huh?  I've got some bait still swimming in my bucket and plan on setting a few tip-ups out on Saturday morning.  Then watching fishing shows on TV all morning from the warm bedroom.  I can peek out the window during each commerical and see if any flags are up.  Any of you dudes want to hang out this weekend?

I can get a fire going if needed out there in the yard.   

I have a three-day weekend and plan on sticking close to home.  Either here on 'my' lake or an afternoon down the road chasing Browns in Glass Lake for a little while.  Drop me a note or gimme' a call if any of you want to get together.  Sounds like it's going to be BRISK for awhile!

I will keep you posted on a weekend gathering here next month.  Probably the end of February.

I am just trying to schedule AROUND the Bailey Mountain tourney, since there may be a crowd that weekend on all the local lakes. 

Get in touch if you want to drill some holes in the lake this weekend.  Sat-Mon is pretty much wide open.
    post edited by Neversink Jimmy - 2009/01/15 19:19:58

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    Perch Inc.
    Expert Angler
    RE: Burden Lake Today!! 2009/01/16 10:06:28 (permalink)
    Well, I got some of them Monster Perch and about 15 nice bluegills!!! Barry and John didn't do as well!!! But I'm sure we will meet AGAIN!!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!
    Perch Inc.
    Expert Angler
    RE: Burden Lake Today!! 2009/01/16 10:08:11 (permalink)
    Jimmy, I have to work 7 to 3 all week(work sucks) but just might stop over after work for a beer or two!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!
    Jump to: