Lockedfalse fishin' reports

Author
jaymztrain
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 101
  • Reward points: 0
2007/05/30 06:53:45 (permalink)

false fishin' reports

first and foremost, thanx to poor richards bait for posting HONEST AND ACCURATE REPORTS, even when there is nothing to report. thats the true sportsman like thing to do! Fisherman Beware: not everybody has been in business as long as poor richards and will say ANYTHING on the report and even bold face lie to your face to sell a few minnows (which we would buy anyway). This F*ckbucket (you know who you are) has us drivin all over the lake, the bay, and presque isle chasin fish he saw in a dream last night. Fish stories among fisherman are one thing, getting lied to at the bait shop by the "proprieter" is another. Screw you buddy! what are you gonna do when that whole pack of boaters comes back to see you with a less than sportsman like attitude. I know i can't keep fisherman from shopping with you, but i wont. p*ss off! NOTE TO REAL ANGLERS: pass up the guy sellin bait at the boat launch, he's a crook and a liar. its worth the added truck trip to buy bait from poor richards or old man smitty to get fair deals and accurate info.

3 Replies Related Threads

Storm Warning 2
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 583
    RE: false fishin' reports 2007/05/30 10:09:40 (permalink)
    Can you say:  Team Daiwa
    go-n-fishn
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 225
    RE: false fishin' reports 2007/05/30 10:19:36 (permalink)
    Looks like you and Wilber had the same english class.

There will be days when fishing is better than ones optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.
    **Roderick Haig-Brown
    SmallieKiller
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2127
    RE: false fishin' reports 2007/05/30 10:38:10 (permalink)
    There's already a thread bashing local baitshops and false fishing reports.  Please follow up in that thread.  Thank you.
    Jump to: