2007 yamaha 20hp 4-stroke

Author
Lovgren69
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 245
  • Reward points: 0
2008/04/04 20:18:12 (permalink)

2007 yamaha 20hp 4-stroke

I will be selling a 2007 20 h.p. yamaha 20 h.p. four stroke outboard in the next coming weeks.  The motor has less than 4 hours on it, HOWEVER it was involved in a minor accident.  Unfortunetly for me the motor decided to come loose from my boat while traveling down a windy and bumpy dirt road.  The motor is currently being serviced by Donegal Marine.  They assured me that the motor runs fine and did not experience any internal damage, and right now I am awaiting the damage estimates and repairs.  
My plan is to have them make the necessary repairs and sell the motor once it's repaired.  The motor is under warranty until 2010, and as I stated before has only being used once on the water.  I paid $3800 last fall for the engine brand new, and obviously the accident will devalue the engine to some degree.  I am not definite right now on my asking price, but I expect to be in the neighborhood of $2400.  If anyone is interested, please contact me and I can give you additional information.          

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: