Heavy Metal, Rocket Launchers, and Fishoflauge

Author
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4528
  • Reward points: 0
2011/03/26 21:47:39 (permalink)

Heavy Metal, Rocket Launchers, and Fishoflauge

As much as I enjoy some of the softer presentations of flyfishing...for me nothing compares to the rattling sounds of treble hooks, the sound of heavy spoons clanking against eachother in a fully loaded pocketbox.... full o metal and bad intentions. This year I'm headed out with a new pair of eveything...in every color. I got spoons by the dozen, braid by the mile, and choice rods waiting to get bent.

Every year that I've been back in PA...the fishing has gotten better...mostly due to me putting in the time to figure out my "swamps". This year I have the benefit of knowledge...plus mad equipment.

Only thing lacking is a kick arse cowboy hat....

My pic quality sux....sorry

Primary Rocket Launcher:

Powered by:

Some old and new bullets....I got enuff ammo homeland security should be lookin at me:

I even got a new "purse" as my buddies like to call it.

New pattern "fish O flauge" pattern kicks arse...the pic doesnt do it justice. I know I'm catchin flack for my fish camo purse...I dont care...it's mullet type awesome.

I'm not braggin about my new sheet....it's all chinese....I'm just excited.

I'm bustin more jaws than Chris Brown this year. I may invite Charlie Moore to an arse whippin.....serious

Thanks fer sharin'...bust em up....'ere

Slick

I don't always snag fish, but when I do...
I choose Little Cleos

I'm the best looking smartest snagging poacher alive...

3 Replies Related Threads

HCsteel
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 732
    RE: Heavy Metal, Rocket Launchers, and Fishoflauge 2011/03/26 22:44:58 (permalink)
    Looks good slick, hopefully some of it will be put to use tomorrow. Ill have my purses with me too.
    Mags00
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 593
    RE: Heavy Metal, Rocket Launchers, and Fishoflauge 2011/03/27 11:44:18 (permalink)
    Nice!!! =D
    deetz4352
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3549
    RE: Heavy Metal, Rocket Launchers, and Fishoflauge 2011/03/27 17:53:41 (permalink)
    I saw the new equipment today in full action. There is no doubt in my mind Mr. Slickfish is "super serial" bout bustin up some jaws this year. When the fish are in casting range (which is within a mile , I swear) them there feesh are in for a hurtin.

There is going to be some nervous waters out there this year and I hope to be there for some of the action.

BTW  Im ready too

The Deetz

The Deetz
    Fishermen are born honest,but they get over it
    Jump to: