reels for sale

Author
jkrunningdeer
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 252
  • Reward points: 0
2010/06/03 08:35:25 (permalink)

reels for sale

I have two Mitchell open face fishing reels for sale. They were taken out of the box to spool line on. I have the box for the 310, but not for the 308. ( it came in different packaging that couldn't be salvaged). Below are the specs for each reel. Spare spool for each included. PM me if interested.

$30 each or $50 for both

308xe:
Anyone can fish like a pro with the Mitchell® 300XE Spinning Reel. Featuring the Carbon Matrix™ Drag System for consistent smoothness and range, the 308XE includes a 10 Bearing Drive and Comfort Touch™ exterior coating and handle. The NeverFail™ Bail Spring System assures non-slip grip for easy fishing.

Features:
Carbon Matrixâ„¢ Drag System
10 Bearing Drive with instant anti-reverse
Strong, oversized bail wire
Spare aluminum spool
9.7 oz.
Capacity: 175 yds. / 6 lbs.
Model: 308XE-C

310xe:

Mitchell 310XE Classic Spinning Reel... a smooth, dependable performer for over 50 years! SAVE BIG! Proven performance, over 25 MILLION times! Just put one of these Spinners in your hand and you'll see why they've been a best seller for over 50 years. It starts with strong, lightweight polymer construction and precision aluminum spool. Equip it with 10 ball bearings for smooth casts and easy retrieves, and polish it off with a sleek multi-disc front drag system for solid hooksets, and you've got a "reel" winner, at an unbeatable price! The details: 10 ball bearings; Fast 5.1:1 gear ratio; Holds 100 yds. / 4-lb. test

â—¦Lightweight polymeric body and rotor with aluminum handle
â—¦Eight-bearing drive with instant anti-reverse
â—¦Multi-disk drag sytem
â—¦Spare polymeric spool

Pic here:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1772854265/23vjj

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: