Backyard Bucks

Author
Smoothy
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 134
  • Reward points: 0
2010/02/20 19:19:35 (permalink)

Backyard Bucks

Had seven bucks feeding most all season. Some are still with antlers. I can't seem to place any additional photos. Any help in posting multiple photos ?
post edited by Smoothy - 2010/02/20 19:24:05

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

2 Replies Related Threads

DanesDad
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3087
    RE: Backyard Bucks 2010/02/20 22:54:43 (permalink)
    He'll be a dandy next year.
    Blowchowski
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 577
    RE: Backyard Bucks 2010/02/21 10:22:30 (permalink)
    Smoothy- Nice picture! As for multiple pictures, take it from me, I had a heck of a time figuring out how to do it, but once you get it down, its a piece of cake. There may be more than one way to do it, but this has worked for me (and with my luck, there's probably an easier way). First, you'll have to upload the pictures into a web picture hosting service such as photo bucket, or picasa. After you do that, type your message in fisherie. When you want to add a picture, copy the image location from photobucket--you get this by right clicking on the desired picture and copying the image address, which will look like a web address...... Now back on the fish erie post,. type this sequence [img] then paste the image address from the desired picture.. then type this [/img] you can do this as many times as you want.

For an actual real time example, find a thread that has multiple pictures in it, and click on "quote". it will open a box that shows how that poster did it. gave me fits, but once I understood it, it works pretty good. if I can do it, ANYONE can do it.

I love cats. I just can't eat a whole one..
    Jump to: