Went fishing w/ Hooklineand sinker today ....

Author
REEL FORCE
  • Total Posts : 552
  • Reward points: 0
2007/08/26 20:33:23 (permalink)

Went fishing w/ Hooklineand sinker today ....

Wish ya all could have been there today - started out by almost sinkin the boat (yes I forgot to put the drain plug in) so I leaned over the back of the boat and put it in -I know what ur thinkin now - I fell over -wrong had to put the drain plug in by feel - and guess what I put the plug in the hole for the inlet for the livewells - so we still kept on takin on water ..... well I finially got it right and HLS started to catch some fish - do to his quick release method I missed a few photos . Then he managed to get some fish he could hold on too ...

HLS ... I had a blast today dispite the wind we got to do it again soon ... 

Jeff

2 Replies Related Threads

Skip16503
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4028
    RE: Went fishing w/ Hooklineand sinker today .... 2007/08/26 20:50:19 (permalink)
    I bet you had your hands full bringing that first one in didn't you????  LOL

HookLineSinker
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 322
    RE: Went fishing w/ Hooklineand sinker today .... 2007/08/26 21:09:07 (permalink)
    The thing I don't understand is what these dinks thought they were gonna do with something the same size as them. By the way, the 1st two pictures a diffferent fish.

Definitely a nice day to be out, and Reel was a gracious host. Next time we go on my boat.

Pretty slow day fishing wise. I think we reeled up 5 smallies, 1 walleye, and 1 rock bass on the day. When the wind picked up, we tried some long line trolling where we got a smallie and the rockie.

I'll be fishing every day this week except for Thursday. More reports to come.

post edited by HookLineSinker - 2007/08/26 21:26:25
    Jump to: