REPORT FROM 9/12-9/15

Author
dimebrite
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3207
  • Reward points: 0
2009/09/16 06:20:58 (permalink)

REPORT FROM 9/12-9/15

JUST GOT BACK LAST NIGHT.  SATURDAY ONLY HOOKED ONE KING, BUT MY FATHER LANDED A SMALL STEELIE AND A TEN POUND BROWN IN DSR. oops, caps lock were on...  sunday we hit em good in dsr in the early morning and late afternoon.  monday morning was pretty slammin.  i think we were in the right spot at the right time.  4 of us rotated a slot in dsr and for about an hour it was only up to 5 drifts and then the next had their turn.  tuesday morning was slow.  3 on and 2 landed.  cohoes were running sunday and monday.  right before i left i went up to the lower fly zone.  din't fish, but there were a lot of fish up there. everyone was hooking up and i saw a lot of fish.  i have a pic of me and my father with some fish,  i don't know how, but i'll try to load it on here with in  the next day. fish on...

2 Replies Related Threads

salmotrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2132
    RE: REPORT FROM 9/12-9/15 2009/09/16 17:20:00 (permalink)
    Nice Brown Trout.
    I've never fished the LFZ. I guess I should give it a go some time. I always fish the big hole down a ways from the bridge.

Lyrical
    dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: REPORT FROM 9/12-9/15 2009/09/17 06:39:07 (permalink)
    well the lower fly is really no secret, but is usually very productive.  even in the summer, you can look off the church hill and see summer runs and browns hanging in the tail out or rolling in the belly of the pool.  when all else fails, it's usually a good last resort spot.
    Jump to: