Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market

Author
C Wayne
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2007/07/13 11:24:43 (permalink)

Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market

Looking through my barn this past week leads me to believe that there is a lot of stuff that people could buy at good price if I had a place to display it...I'm sure a lot of us have extra stuff that is useable and has value.  What da ya think about a flea market someplace?

Wayne.

5 Replies Related Threads

woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8508
    RE: Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market 2007/07/13 13:35:25 (permalink)
    Boy Wayne that is a heck of a good idea! We could set up at a market some where and have the biggest fishing flea market you ever saw. My stuff alone would fill my buddies 32ft. boat. I have a good amount of old stuff and some new. How about an old bamboo rod? Nice!

T.T.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1656
    RE: Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market 2007/07/13 15:37:14 (permalink)
    I uncovered my Dad's un-marked bamboo trolling rod w/reel last week.  I have no desire to sell it, but would love to see what others sell for.  If this idea is charity-based, there's another thread dealing with that very subject, though to be done on the boards, rather than in public.  It would be neat to see some of the things you folks have bought over the years, only to set them aside un-used or at least retired well-used.  
    woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8508
    RE: Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market 2007/07/13 16:07:46 (permalink)
    No TT, just a flea market. If you want to donate to a charity fine. Lets see what is out there. Know one in my family could care less about the old stuff I have .
    Someone I,m sure would like to have an old swimming mouse.

the ski
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 18
    RE: Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market 2007/07/14 12:37:06 (permalink)
    good idea. i have no items for sell but would like to see or buy others stuff.
    as for a location how about camp eriez annual yard sell. i think they have it in sept. or oct. each year.
    T.T.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1656
    RE: Fishing & Boater Equp. Flee Market 2007/07/14 16:25:48 (permalink)
    August would be better.  Later than that cuts into my scouting and steelheading!
    Jump to: