Great local bait shop

Author
HookLineSinker
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 322
  • Reward points: 0
2009/01/11 15:42:14 (permalink)

Great local bait shop

Not sure if this place has been mentioned before, and I'm too lazy to look. But Hank's bait on route 9, between exits 10 and 11 is great. Not only is his bait lively and lasts months if kept properly. But since he's seen me come in regularly, he's taking care of me big time. $3.50 for a "dozen". I just got home and counted how many were in my dozen. 38 not counting 2 tiny runts. I'm not trying to advertise for this guy, but definitely would suggest going there if he's within your range.

Only problem would be explaining to Mr. DEC about having a receipt for a dozen, when I've got over 3 dozen.

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.

1 Reply Related Threads

backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Great local bait shop 2009/01/11 19:06:22 (permalink)
    that's easy, he gave you breeders!  if he doesn't buy that , tell him some icefisherman gave you his cause he didn't want to illegally release them down the hole. I really think these rules are annoying alot of sportsmen alike hook. Can't transport firewood yet the commercial loggers can hundreds of miles thur interstate.. Wisdom actually made a good point how irresponsible whoever the idiot or idiots  are who printed the revised regulation about ice fishing signaling devices that is certainly questionable .. So between the bugs in the trees, the zebra mussels and VHS in the eggs for chum the cleaning of fish etc. I just try to avoid the trouble.  In anycase, the bugs in the trees/the mussels/the diseases in the fishbait are going to spread regardless what game rules these retards enforce and as for all it is worth,alot sooner through provocation rather education.
    Jump to: