It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
*commander*
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2647
  • Reward points: 0
RE: It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!! 2007/05/30 14:50:11 (permalink)
not making excuses for anybody. instead of constant whining about how people bother you while youre fishing, next time grow a set and say something to the people.

SmallieKiller
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2127
RE: It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!! 2007/05/30 14:59:39 (permalink)
Man, this sounds all to familiar.  I had a day on PI bay last spring where we were drifting along in out little 16 ft deep v and we had these $60k bass boats circling us like sharks, catching nothing and we're pounding them one after another.  Great times.  Each of them would get bent out of shape and leave.  Didn't take a rocket scientist to see we weren't tossing spinner baits and jerk baits.

SK
mr.fisherman
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 169
RE: It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!! 2007/05/30 18:50:50 (permalink)
You are confused because you are the one always whining. Just read your posts. They add nothing good to this board. Many times I have mentioned helping a fellow angler. I guess that translates to whining in your world. Yeah, we all vent sometimes on here. But why do you stalk my postings and add something stupid almost every time? Is your life that sad? You should try fishing sometime. But don't fall in and hit your head. That would be a **** shame.

ORIGINAL: *commander*

not making excuses for anybody. instead of constant whining about how people bother you while youre fishing, next time grow a set and say something to the people.

*commander*
Pro Angler
RE: It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!! 2007/05/30 21:12:28 (permalink)
while its good to see youre over your paranoia of big boys, maybe you should invest in a boat so you can chase down those bad boys that always ruin your fishing trip.
mr.fisherman
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 169
RE: It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!! 2007/05/30 23:00:11 (permalink)
I prefer shore fishing. If I wanted a boat,I would buy one. I have mentioned that many times. So it looks as if you don't read so well. Maybe just **** too much. 

ORIGINAL: *commander*

while its good to see youre over your paranoia of big boys, maybe you should invest in a boat so you can chase down those bad boys that always ruin your fishing trip.
*commander*
Pro Angler
RE: It's a Big Lake!! Back Off!!! 2007/05/30 23:22:58 (permalink)
i hope you dont buy a boat ms.fish. then we wouldnt be able to read about how these bad boys in the boats constantly pull into your spots because you kick arse from shore and catch fish when nobody else can. thats what happens when youre the greatest fisherman ever. congrats.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: