9/12-9/13 report

Author
cpswing
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 150
  • Reward points: 0
2008/09/14 20:46:44 (permalink)

9/12-9/13 report

Sorry for the delayed report guys but for what may have been my only trip I went 0 for 2.  Friday was wet and only true fishermen were there I turned a few but no good hook-ups. my buddy had one close but no luck. Met a real nice guy named Paul and his son. two of the nicest fellows you could find. got wet but didnt catch anything saw a few landed (5 or 6).  Only ppl hooking up were in the fast water. we got to the stream at 4:30 and awaited the light. fish jumping high expectations low results. still a nice day though. we fished until 5:30 but finally ran out of gas. Sat was more of the same just slower. had to fish the fast water. there were some really nice folks up there. and some really ignorant ones. plenty of room and ppl trying to get right up beside you. I could understand if I was hooking up but no one was. I did get one good hookup and boy did it feel good to bend the rod on something besides a rock. Talked to a guy who started at the DSR said they didnt see or catch anything down there. Left for home around 1 hope to get back. best of luck to everyone. Saw a lady there having pretty good luck with black ants. good luck to everyone else.

CP

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: