Author
Hav2Fish
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 34
  • Reward points: 0
2008/07/02 09:38:21 (permalink)

Access above 2A

Good morning,
I'm looking for info on the lay-of-the-land on the north side of the river upstream from 2A. Basically, how is the terrain?  My fishing partner has emphysema and I want to take it easy on him.
We enjoy fishing below Double Eagle Lodge and used to access from the old fish cleaning station on Rt. 13, but I know that's been posted.  Last year the folks upstream who own the fish cleaning/smokehouse allowed us to park and access the river (good smoked coho last year).  We crossed and worked downstream and it was a long haul with most of the time in the river.  Wondered if access from downstream is any better.
Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Hav2Fish 

1 Reply Related Threads

ReininBows
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 11
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Access above 2A 2008/07/03 00:08:01 (permalink)
    I would contact Skeeter, he's a great guy and listed on Double Eagle's guide services.  He has property on the river west/southside of 2a, just above Clark's falls.  Excellent waterfront especially for salmon, don't haveta walk or wade far, even picnic tables to relax, and no crowds cuz it's private.  I'd call him and explain your situation.
    http://www.nyoc.us/templates/System/details.asp?id=30427&fetch=13274&Style=                                  315-298-2657

"You've disturbed a mighty river by just dropping in a stone."
    Jump to: