Pymatuning Papermouth

Author
walleye taker
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 129
  • Reward points: 0
2008/03/14 20:27:03 (permalink)

Pymatuning Papermouth

Hey, Papermouth it's walleye taker. I was just wondering if you guys were going up to tuttle camp ground this year and when. I am schedule for May 8 - 18, 10 days can't wait. Crappie fishing was good last year. Bet you guys aren't going to enter in the tourneys this year after last years crap. Let me know if you are out there.
post edited by walleye taker - 2008/03/14 20:49:19

6 Replies Related Threads

Wooden Plug
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 15
    RE: Pymatuning Papermouth 2008/03/25 17:06:00 (permalink)
    Hey Walleye Taker, This is papermouths fishing buddy,Scott. Yea, were coming up. April 30th- May 4th. I guess we will just miss you guys. And no we are not messing with their goofy tournaments. Ha! Ill let papermouth know you were on. TTYL Wooden Plug.
    walleye taker
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 129
    RE: Pymatuning Papermouth 2008/03/25 20:56:09 (permalink)
    Hi Scott, Good to hear from you guys. Looks like the ice is going to stay till late this year but the weather is changing fast hope the ice is gone by next week can't wait to get up there. I was out your way last week made a trip to York airport right off of 30 and then went down to Baltimore and to DC what a trip that was. Sorry we will miss you guys this year, also wanted to let you guys know that Bill pasted away he was the guy with the green pontoon boat that always camp by the bath house and liked to B.S a lot ( Don't we all ). I think you know who I mean he was sick last year and could not make it up. Gone too miss him he sure was a character good guy made camp what camp is God Bless him. Well good luck to you and the guys and I hope you catch a boat load. If I make it up before you guys will keep you posted on water temps and conditions. TTYL.
    papermouth
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 66
    RE: Pymatuning Papermouth 2008/03/31 15:02:15 (permalink)
    walleye taker, good to hear from you. it looks like we will miss you this year so good luck to ya. i'm sorry to hear about bill he sure was a character. he will be missed and not forgotten. sorry i wasn't on for awhile i was having problems signing on, as far as the crappie tourney goes no more crocked tournaments for me. gettin cheated has a way of taking the fun out of things. if you get to pymy anytime soon let me know how things are. i'm thinking we might get there early this year. me and the wife are going to reelfoot lake in two weeks i'll give you a holler when i get back.  till then it was good to hear from you. talk to ya later

papermouth

TBS
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 110
    RE: Pymatuning Papermouth 2008/03/31 16:44:02 (permalink)
    Hey Papermouth,
     Not that it's any of my business, but how were you cheated at the tourney ?? I was thinking of fishing the crappie tourney on Arthur this year. And if the same bunch run it, I wouldn't like to get cheated either?
    Thanks,
    Tom

"Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it." - Ed Zern
    papermouth
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 66
    RE: Pymatuning Papermouth 2008/04/01 10:18:51 (permalink)
    TBS, it's kind of a long story, but i'll give you the short version. four of us entered the crappie tourney at pymy last spring. me and my partner in my boat and two friends of mine in another boat. if i remember right they were paying top 5 teams. my friends finished 3rd i think. i finished 6th. we fished legal all day i don't remember the tourney hours i think they were 8am to 2pm. and we fished around harris island. after the tourney weigh ins top 3 teams were subject to a polygragh test. all other winning teams were locals except for my friends it seems they failed the test. according to the test they didn't know there names,where they lived, where they were born, or where they were fishing and when. they failed every question. so they were disqualified. now that means i should have moved up to 5th spot. the forth and fifth place teams weren't subject to the test but they refused to pay us. i even volunteered to take the test they wouldn't let me. i guess only local are allowed to win. afew days later i checked the tourney web site and they had my team and my friends team listed as disqaulified. there were no grounds for dqing my team. we never failed a test we weren't even subject to a test. after a few nasty emails i finally got them to remove the word "disqualified" from beside my name just to keep my reputation clean i don't like being labeled a cheater. but they never payed me. by the way the original 4th place team and fifth place team niether of which were subject to the test moved up one place each(forth place to third place this should have required a test by them but no test given) and fifth to forth. they all got payed but then they were locals. if you would like the long version i'm sure if you go back to may of 07 it's all there in the old transcripts. good luck in your tourney experience.

later
                                               papermouth

STEALYS4ME
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1443
    RE: Pymatuning Papermouth 2008/04/01 12:47:44 (permalink)
    Boy thats alot of bull----  Thats why i stay away from functions like that
    Jump to: