No interest

Author
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2521
  • Reward points: 0
2021/01/01 10:55:45 (permalink)

No interest

Doesn't seem as though there are very many people who enjoy being cold and staring down at a hole cut through the ice. I used to do it except for the being cold part, but in the last few years in my neck of the woods the weather conditions have not been all that conductive to providing safe ice thickness. By the look of things, that might change. Perhaps I will round up my equipment have have another go at it. Three inches of solid ice being a prerequisite!

"Life's meaning has always eluded me and I guess it always will. But I love it just the same."
Quote: E.B. White

3 Replies Related Threads

CRAPPIE_SLAYER
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1156
    Re: No interest 2021/01/06 04:47:24 (permalink)
    Just sitting here waiting for mother nature to cooperate. The past few winters have really sucked. Hopefully this one is better. My buddy moved to Minnesota last year and has been sending me hardwater pictures the past few weeks. Might get desperate and take a trip up to visit him.
    bigfoot
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2521
    Re: No interest 2021/01/06 14:39:12 (permalink)
    CRAPPIE_SLAYER
    Just sitting here waiting for mother nature to cooperate. The past few winters have really sucked. Hopefully this one is better. My buddy moved to Minnesota last year and has been sending me hardwater pictures the past few weeks. Might get desperate and take a trip up to visit him.

Better take some warm clothes! If you decide to go I hope you do well and enjoy the trip.

"Life's meaning has always eluded me and I guess it always will. But I love it just the same."
    Quote: E.B. White

Catchabigone
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 509
    Re: No interest 2021/01/11 21:04:21 (permalink)
    Don't know if you live in NW Pa but Eaton has 6+ inches of ice 

Look to the heavens and thank God everyday that hunting is such a grand part of our lives.
    Ted Nugent

Jump to: