NASCAR Picks of the Week - Kansas
This week the NASCAR Boys go to Kansas for the 1st race to the Round of 4. Eight Drivers racing for four spots, over 4 races.
Ok? What do we know about Kansas this late in the year. It will be cool to downright cold. The track will be very "Green" to start, and it may rain. Tires are always a problem, and so is fuel management.
We are down to a "Top Eight" So that gives a wider range of Longshots to choose from. (Kyle Busch, Kyle Busch, Kyle Busch) So there is a chance for good points.
And here is a thought. Since the "rain tries" are way softer doesn't it make sense for some team to put on a set for a final 5-6 lap sprint even in dry conditions?
Here's your Top Eight:
1. Kevin Harvick - can almost "Point" his way into the next round.
2. Denny Hamlin - Which Denny will show up for the playoffs?
3. Brad Keselowski - Same as above-.
4. Chase Elliott - How many of these are road courses?
5. Joey Logano - Will push someone to victory , , or off the track
6. Martin Truex, Jr - Steady workmanship, may not work out for him
7. Alex Bowman - Could sneak a win in
8. Kurt Busch - A huge Long Shot
Here's My Picks:
Winner: Kevin Harvick
Long Shot: Clint Bowyer
1st Out: Timmy Hill
Good Luck and Thank You for Playing.
post edited by indsguiz - 2020/10/14 10:23:15