Helpful ReplyHot!protest opinions

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 19
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11978
  • Reward points: 0
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 07:20:43 (permalink)
pensfan1
Classic BT. Luv ya brah不不不不不不不
#h #

tsk tsk boy, not your "brah" either, just like your claims of being your "pap".... DNA test will confirm I ain't responsible for you. #at least I can afford boots.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (18371919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2384
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 08:16:48 (permalink)
Ima STRAIT RYDER and you know this!!! Ballin like Bron all-day erry day.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4684
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 09:05:07 (permalink)
The normal tactics for regaining an area would be to cut off the power, hence the lights and HVAC; cut off the water; cut off the sewer; and cut off communication to the outside. But that wouldnt play well on the main stream media. So cut off nothing.

Just stop collecting the garbage. In a week or two, they will leave.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2729
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 09:48:58 (permalink)
Its the same playbook they used with the Bundy character...do nothing, wait for them to get bored
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 11:12:37 (permalink)
LA 2011. Same type of people different place.

https://www.reuters.com/a...-idUSTRE7AT0FO20111130
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 11:31:01 (permalink)
LDD
Its the same playbook they used with the Bundy character...do nothing, wait for them to get bored

There is quite a difference being on BLM land away from everything and anyone and being in the city center of an urban area. Waiting two months is probably not a viable option.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7640
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 16:30:44 (permalink)
thunderpole
Last time well any time I did something dumb or stupid infront the police my****went in the cruiser (younger years) Should of pulled out my white privilege card I guess...... iv also had many more interactions with police/pgc/pfbc officers that went along super smoothly. In been pulled over stopped checked whatever. This entire movement if that's what ya wanna call it is a huge scam by the democrats for funding. Millions of dollars to line there pockets for what? Who knows . Now if you express your views that don't agree with your racist, approve of Trump racist. Think blm is a froud racist...... my black buddy is now a racist and got his black card revoked because he's half white and is a Trump supporter! Come on now !!!! There's even fb groups blasting people trying to get them fired for expressing "there opinion " why can't these people make the world a better place instead of breaking it down it's ridiculous

Let me see if I follow. Democrats want things like government run healthcare and other programs that are government run. The argument is that private industry does all better.

How can the Democrats behind the Worldwide coronavirus shutdown. Worldwide protesting of racism/police brutality. Russian involvement in US elections. Having so many people in the line of command testify that Trump tried to blackmail the Ukrainian President. Has so many US generals denouncing Trumps attempt to declare martial law. And running a deep state and able to hide any sort of evidence that multiple investigations came up with nothing of substance.

Even if you are the biggest Trump supporters in the world, and despise all topics noted. The Dems seem to be really good at these complex situations. How wouldnt they be able to run the insurance portion of healthcare? Seems pretty simple compared to all of the things some say the Dems are responsible for.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2208
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 18:53:44 (permalink)
Can just see some Officer in his patrol car with a Social Worker coming upon a knock own fistfight in the street.
OK ( says the cop)- get outa the car and deal with it - show me how its supposed to be done.
Alternative-  letum fight till there is a clear winner-Looser to the ER - winner just goes on his way.
No cop in his right mind is gonna continue to get out and stop this stuff anymore--
He will be found wrong in somebodys eyes no matter what he does
Just hope that fight wasnt between YOU and a ROBBER.

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/13 20:58:38 (permalink)
We just watched the movie Selma. Great flick
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 01:55:13 (permalink)
You are truly a social justice warrior. Thank you for your service. 
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 709
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 06:24:21 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby psu_fish 2020/06/15 10:17:23
Porktown
How can the Democrats behind the Worldwide coronavirus shutdown.

Ok, I'll give ya that one. One of those extreme far right fringe opinions.

Porktown
Worldwide protesting of racism/police brutality.

Not just the 'Crats. That's a worldwide libtard thing.

Porktown
Russian involvement in US elections.

There you go again. Just where in hell do you get your news. Proven time & time again that Russia does make every attempt to meddle, (as do we), but they never made one iota of difference and never changed a single vote in the election.

Porktown
Having so many people in the line of command testify that Trump tried to blackmail the Ukrainian President. Has so many US generals denouncing Trumps attempt to declare martial law.

Most of whom recanted their testimonies about Ukraine. And the US generals denouncing the Commander-in-Chief about martial law? UCMJ states that they should keep their mouths shut even if it's their opinion. More deep state crap.

Porktown
And running a deep state and able to hide any sort of evidence that multiple investigations came up with nothing of substance. 

Once again, where do you get your news? Haven't you been listening? From what's been exposed in the past two months, we see that the highest forms of government in the previous administration, the FBI, and the Dept. of Justice, that some pretty high ups should be going to jail for their attempted coup.

Porktown
The Dems seem to be really good at these complex situations. How wouldnt they be able to run the insurance portion of healthcare? Seems pretty simple compared to all of the things some say the Dems are responsible for.

You can keep your healthcare plan. You can keep your Doctor. You will save about $2500 per year on healthcare insurance. The facts are that you can't do any of those things. Premiums increased any where from 50 to 150%, limited what was covered, and forced folks to pay for stuff they didn't want or need. And remember, ACA was passed without a single Republican vote in the House, and only one or two in the Senate, so now the 'Crats say they want to expand on the ACA and make it work. Yeah, right! Just like the first time around. Let's just let the 'Crats run everything. We'll be another Venezuela inside of 6 months.

And my apologies to Bigfoot. None of this is related to BLM or the riots.
post edited by EMitch - 2020/06/14 06:32:29

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 08:21:30 (permalink)
pensfan1
We just watched the movie Selma. Great flick

Yep good flick but, I prefer "Gettysburg" & "Glory" myself.

I wonder, what would Dr Martin Luther King Jr. be thinking, if he were alive today?

However, I do know what Bernice A. King is thinking, as she gave examples of her fathers words being used out of context....

Bernice A. King

including his belief that riots were the language of the unheard. She said, He was not justifying and saying that he endorsed riots"

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/14 08:40:12

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (18371919)~

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 913
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 09:19:57 (permalink)
Pork, how's the postal service working,ever been to the VA,The ACA rollout ,call the IRS some time  just a few large government agency's that run really wellYea right. I will admit social security does and medicare does. You really think Dept of Justice and FBI runs really well?? If you've been in the military any branch understand what term FUBAR stands for? How about military intelligence.Not saying private would do much better but in some cases they would.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 09:27:05 (permalink)
The person I admire the most is Dr. Martin Luther King and im not just saying that.What he accomplished was simply amazing.He did it peacefully and I'm sure he would be rolling in his grave with the violent protests going on now. I believe what he said about don't judge a person by the color of their skin but by their character. Ive tried my best to live up to those words and when I see looting and burning and harm to innocent people I have a hard time defending their character.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 09:32:36 (permalink)
EMitch. My point is, the Dem party is a divided, mostly incapable group of career politicians that couldnt even put a candidate that can only speak as eloquently as our current bozo, with their previous attempt of a candidate was twice as unsavory. The idea that they could be behind all of these things, knowing how incapable they are, is comical at best. Obviously, if they see things seem to help their cause, they will politicize it, just as the GOP and many political hacks on this board. To think that this group of morons are capable of such complex ideas, you are basically saying that they are 100 times smarter and more organized than the GOP. I think the most liberal people wouldnt even believe that.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 09:52:01 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Pork, how's the postal service working,ever been to the VA,The ACA rollout ,call the IRS some time just a few large government agency's that run really wellYea right. I will admit social security does and medicare does. You really think Dept of Justice and FBI runs really well?? If you've been in the military any branch understand what term FUBAR stands for? How about military intelligence.Not saying private would do much better but in some cases they would.

Icenut you posted while I was typing my other response. I am NOT saying the government runs things extremely well. I am saying that people are giving the Democrats far too much credit of their abilities, somehow behind all of these things. If they are that smart/organized/capable, then all of these government services would be extraordinary, no?

Healthcare is complex, but one idea of the government taking over the insurance portion only, isnt all that complex. The most complex thing for politicians is to get around the insurance lobbyists. ACA handed those lobbyists a bigger win than they could ever imagine. I would think the ACA alone would show the Democrats arent even close to being capable of being behind any of the things noted. If they were, they wouldnt be nearly as good of hiding their tracks. Trying to say the Dems are behind all of these things, is saying that they are masterminds. Im pretty sure you wouldnt agree they are that smart, no?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 09:56:17 (permalink)
JM2

No social justice warrior, just plain justice. Maybe educate yourself on how black and brown have been mistreated, and continue to be, in this country. Dr. King was a great man. What he did for African American rights was astonishing. You know how white America thanked him? .... they murdered him. But again and again I'll say for some on here and around this country... if its all white, then its all right.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/06/14 11:24:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 10:19:38 (permalink)
pensfan1
JM2

No social justice warrior, just plain justice. Maybe educate yourself on how black and brown have been mistreated, and continue to be, in this country. Dr. King was a great man. What he did for African American rights was astonishing. You know the thanks he got from white America? .... they murdered him. But again and again I'll say for some on here and around this country... if its all white, then its all right.

# Fanclub.

I think somebody needs to study history before they accuse "white America" of murder. amirite

So if saying "if it's all white then it's alright" is not being racist.... then from what is being seen on national news would it be the same to say.... protest black or brown, burn it down. (as a means of peacefully looting, of course) jus'askin'.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/14 10:20:58

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 10:46:59 (permalink)
ICE NUT
The person I admire the most is Dr. Martin Luther King and im not just saying that.What he accomplished was simply amazing.He did it peacefully and I'm sure he would be rolling in his grave with the violent protests going on now. I believe what he said about don't judge a person by the color of their skin but by their character. Ive tried my best to live up to those words and when I see looting and burning and harm to innocent people I have a hard time defending their character.

AMEN

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 10:52:03 (permalink)
If not liking ignorant, angry white folk that think a black or brown skinned person is something less than a citizen and responsible for the down fall of society, then call me a racist. I don't care.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 12:15:26 (permalink)
Porktown
EMitch. My point is, the Dem party is a divided, mostly incapable group of career politicians that couldnt even put a candidate that can only speak as eloquently as our current bozo, with their previous attempt of a candidate was twice as unsavory. The idea that they could be behind all of these things, knowing how incapable they are, is comical at best. Obviously, if they see things seem to help their cause, they will politicize it, just as the GOP and many political hacks on this board. To think that this group of morons are capable of such complex ideas, you are basically saying that they are 100 times smarter and more organized than the GOP. I think the most liberal people wouldnt even believe that.

You seem to be leaving out the fact that the media runs cover for the Democrats. Like I mentioned before to you, it's not just the news that is reported to you, it's also the news that is not reported. If the the media treated the Democrats like they treat Republicans you may have a different view of things. A view that the media doesn't want you to have.

There are still some people posting on this board that believe Trump colluded with the Russians. They were told this lie so often, and for so long by the media that some people still believe it today, even though it has been proven to be false. 

The Democrats are as you say, incapable and incompetent of many things, but that doesn't stop them from trying. With the help of the media, they have little to lose.
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 112
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 12:18:28 (permalink)
ICE NUT

Honest question.  If you truly believe you should judge a person by their character, how can you possibly support President Trump? Most Trump supporters state his character is not important, what he accomplishes is all that matters. 

I can apply this logic to the current protests.  While I don't agree with the looting and rioting, I can understanding why it is happening.  Peaceful protests have corrected no wrongs.  Look what the peaceful kneeling protests got Colin Kaepernick and others.  They got fired, called anti-American, etc...  Anyone with common sense knew the kneeling was not about disrespecting the military or flag.  This was just a false patriotic narrative by Trump to further divide our nation.  As I stated earlier, these protests may have started with George Floyd, but they are now directly tied to the continuous inflammatory Trump rhetoric.  He is basically challenging them to a fight every day.  Not very smart leadership.

Trying to make your country a better place by fighting injustices is one of the most patriotic things you can do.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 12:26:17 (permalink)
pensfan1
If not liking ignorant, angry white folk that think a black or brown skinned person is something less than a citizen and responsible for the down fall of society, then call me a racist. I don't care.

I think you may be projecting your character flaws onto other people.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 13:14:13 (permalink)
Maybe if I was ignorant, angry and a non ethnic, then you would be correct. As I am none of those, what's your point?
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 13:43:20 (permalink)
pensfan1
Maybe if I was ignorant, angry and a non ethnic, then you would be correct. As I am none of those, what's your point?

Not ignorant? Debatable. Angry? Definitely. Non ethnic? Everybody is of some ethnicity. No one is non ethnic. Do you believe you are non ethnic, and all other people are ethnic? If you're  confusing ethnicity with race, then your comment and view would be considered racist... Your post made my point.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 15:36:21 (permalink)
Maybe my wording was alittle confusing. I am definetly ethnic, Italian and Syrian. I would consider anyone who roots come from the Mayflower or any other Eastern European ( WASP) country a non ethinic.

Look, if you can't see that black n brown have been mistreated here in the USA, then you don't know any history. From slavery and Jim Crowe after that to Wallace and what LE does now, its all the same. A white man gets pulled over now and he gets a warning or a ticket. A black man gets pulled over and they have a 50/50 chance of not dying on the spot. Here's the difference...
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 15:55:15 (permalink)
pensfan1
Maybe my wording was alittle confusing. I am definetly ethnic, Italian and Syrian. I would consider anyone who roots come from the Mayflower or any other Eastern European ( WASP) country a non ethinic.

Look, if you can't see that black n brown have been mistreated here in the USA, then you don't know any history. From slavery and Jim Crowe after that to Wallace and what LE does now, its all the same. A white man gets pulled over now and he gets a warning or a ticket. A black man gets pulled over and they have a 50/50 chance of not dying on the spot. Here's the difference...

If you really believe that a black man has a 50/50 chance of dying on the spot, then you have the IQ of 3-minute egg.

There are over 36 million police contacts (all races) per year and if what you state is even close to true, there would be 100s of thousands of dead black men at the hands of the police each year. There havent been that many In the history of the country.

Not defending those that there were if they were indeed unlawful, but just stop with the fantasy that every black male is or should fear for their lives everytime they step out of the door, because it simply isnt true.

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 16:15:29 (permalink)
And that's exactly what a white man would say...

Thanks, you made my point. A certain demographic of citizens in this country will never admit the racial bias that exists. On a brighter note, none of us will ever be shot by a cop for DWB..
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 16:47:04 (permalink)
pensfan1
And that's exactly what a white man would say...

As do many people of color.... who by the way, become targets of those wishing to keep the racial divide.

So "straight ryder" you keep pushing your racial hate & gerontophobia.. cause more and more people are turning a deaf ear to you and your kind. 10-4?

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/14 18:05:00 (permalink)
JerryS
ICE NUT

Honest question.  If you truly believe you should judge a person by their character, how can you possibly support President Trump? Most Trump supporters state his character is not important, what he accomplishes is all that matters. 

I can apply this logic to the current protests.  While I don't agree with the looting and rioting, I can understanding why it is happening.  Peaceful protests have corrected no wrongs.  Look what the peaceful kneeling protests got Colin Kaepernick and others.  They got fired, called anti-American, etc...  Anyone with common sense knew the kneeling was not about disrespecting the military or flag.  This was just a false patriotic narrative by Trump to further divide our nation.  As I stated earlier, these protests may have started with George Floyd, but they are now directly tied to the continuous inflammatory Trump rhetoric.  He is basically challenging them to a fight every day.  Not very smart leadership.

Trying to make your country a better place by fighting injustices is one of the most patriotic things you can do.

Jerry the most patriotic thing you can do is serving your country not by looting and burning and being a lawless thug. I guess you think the Clinton's were of fine character huh.How's JFK another womanizing swine.How can you support the murdering democratic party with their abortion(aka choice) agenda. and now you have old sleepy joe thw woman sniffing,finger poking male abuserwith power another fine example of what you call character Really Jerry.  I agree there have been injustices How's how the country rounded up thousands of Japanese American citizens took them from there homes and business carted them off to camps.American 's mind you.Havn't ever e\heard a one burn or loot anything down in spite of what was done to them they rose above it,educated their selves and moved on from it.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 19
Jump to: