Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 44 of 49
Author
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1202
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/22 09:38:15 (permalink)
JM2

But the Taliban has been on the move since May. What was the plan here? Why wait till late July/August to notice that the Taliban were closing in on Kabul, and then close airbases, pull some troops out. Then after doing that start getting people out just a few days ago. Bizarrely arse backwards. 

The plan was to withdraw our forces and let the Afghan government stand on its own. What could have been done differently? We are ending the occupation. Did you want to send more troops back in and have American military begin engaging with Taliban forces again? That would have violated the agreement with the Taliban and prolonged the occupation.

What should have been done months ago is speeding up the approval for special immigrant visas. But somehow I don’t think people like you would be in favor of making it easier for tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of brown people to come into the country, am I right? Or have you all completely flipped on that issue?

The humanitarian aspect is a completely separate discussion. But we weren’t in Afghanistan for humanitarian reasons, we were there to kill terrorists. I would absolutely be in favor taking in Afghan refugees that are fleeing the Taliban, in fact I would say we have some obligation to do so because we helped muck everything up.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/22 09:56:07 (permalink)
EMitch
This is by no means a withdrawal. It is a rout! Our forces have turned tail and are running for their lives. 

No, it’s a withdrawal. What did you think a withdrawal was going to look like? If it’s a “rout”, where is the fighting? Where are the reports of the Taliban engaging with American troops, or attacking Americans?

The ANA is surrendering without a fight. Much of the weaponry and equipment that you speak of was being intentionally left for the Afghani military.

Again, the biggest problem here are the Afghani refugees who are fleeing the Taliban, how do you feel about fast tracking approval of their visas? Or would you like to let tens of thousands of undocumented immigrants into this country and sort out the paperwork later?
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3692
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/22 18:51:51 (permalink)
What's a few tens of thousands when we have already had hundreds of thousands streaming across the southern border .......  With these new ones though, you get the added bonus of Isis and Al qaeda terrorists sprinkled in.....at least the ones coming through the southern border have to work for it and need to sneak in.

Only way I would have agreed to this course of action for a withdrawal, if it was a planned feint and we will destroy the Taliban that have now showed themselves.  No one in this administration has the balls to pull something like that off though so we must now accept being the laughing stock of the world.....

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 411
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/22 23:47:48 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
What's a few tens of thousands when we have already had hundreds of thousands streaming across the southern border .......  With these new ones though, you get the added bonus of Isis and Al qaeda terrorists sprinkled in.....at least the ones coming through the southern border have to work for it and need to sneak in.

Only way I would have agreed to this course of action for a withdrawal, if it was a planned feint and we will destroy the Taliban that have now showed themselves.  No one in this administration has the balls to pull something like that off though so we must now accept being the laughing stock of the world.....

Storm is comin!
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 806
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 05:26:37 (permalink)
MyWar
EMitch
This is by no means a withdrawal. It is a rout! Our forces have turned tail and are running for their lives. 

No, it’s a withdrawal. What did you think a withdrawal was going to look like? If it’s a “rout”, where is the fighting? Where are the reports of the Taliban engaging with American troops, or attacking Americans?

The ANA is surrendering without a fight. Much of the weaponry and equipment that you speak of was being intentionally left for the Afghani military.

Again, the biggest problem here are the Afghani refugees who are fleeing the Taliban, how do you feel about fast tracking approval of their visas? Or would you like to let tens of thousands of undocumented immigrants into this country and sort out the paperwork later?

Man! You never miss an opportunity to carry water for your beloved Party idiots. The Afghan Army is 300,000 personnel. Did they really need 700K M-16s? Did they really need the HumVees, the missiles, the drones? (Keeriste! They can barely drive a car let alone guide a precision aircraft like a military drone). Did we really leave 30 multimillion Blackhawk helicopters for the Afghan Army. You know **** well that the Chinese and the Russians will end up with the advanced technology; reverse engineer it and use it against others in the future.
Can't wait to see what your boy Biden does when China invades Taiwan! I'm sure there'll be some type of positive spin to convince the American people that a free nationalist people should come under Communist rule. China has their hooks into Biden bigtime!

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1067
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 06:47:18 (permalink)
Oh Boy Oh Boy I just can't wait till the mid terms and esp 2024 if we can survive it that long!!!
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8380
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 07:25:31 (permalink)
Can’t believe the disaster Biden caused in TN and RI this weekend too. Impeach!
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 08:35:24 (permalink)
Porktown
Can’t believe the disaster Biden caused in TN and RI this weekend too. Impeach!

deflect, deflect..
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 09:08:43 (permalink)
EMitch

The Afghan Army is 300,000 personnel. Did they really need 700K M-16s? Did they really need the HumVees, the missiles, the drones? (Keeriste! They can barely drive a car let alone guide a precision aircraft like a military drone). Did we really leave 30 multimillion Blackhawk helicopters for the Afghan Army.

How many guns do you own? Do you have more firepower than you need?

Nobody loves weapons more than the US, so I’m really not sure why you find it hard to believe that over a quarter million soldiers need a lot of guns. Do you really think the US military industrial complex is in the habit of under-equipping our soldiers or our allies? What do you think the US military expected the ANA to fight the Taliban with? Pepper spray?

Also, where are you getting these numbers from anyway? After 20 years of military occupation, we don’t even know how much equipment is in Afghanistan, let alone how much has been claimed by the Taliban.

How exactly do you think the Taliban is getting ahold of these weapons? Our troops aren’t frantically retreating and leaving them behind because there is no fighting. This is a planned, negotiated withdrawal. The Taliban is rolling in after US troops pull out, and then the ANA is surrendering without a fight. That is what’s happening.
Porktown
Pro Angler
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 11:02:42 (permalink)
Speaking of Afghanistan, if you got the time, watch The Hornet's Nest on Amazon Prime.  

It is a documentary with a father/son team embedded with different elements in 2013/2014ish timeframe. If you aren't tearing up at the end, you are heartless.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 11:17:41 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Speaking of Afghanistan, if you got the time, watch The Hornet's Nest on Amazon Prime.  

It is a documentary with a father/son team embedded with different elements in 2013/2014ish timeframe. If you aren't tearing up at the end, you are heartless.

Deflecting
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 40
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 18:51:09 (permalink)
Funny how Trump had 2500 troops and basically kept the peace.  Biden has twice as many and can barely hold an airport.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/23 21:45:57 (permalink)
Once this is over, I really want to hear from Gen Miley and the Joint Chiefs. I know there is different Sec of Def and other advisers, but Joint Chiefs do not change. I assume a Congressional investigation will occur and Miley and others will be testifying. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

I am still struggling to understand how any American citizen wouldn’t have started evacuating on their own months ago. Seeing how other parts of the country were being knocked out, even if the Afghan military put up a fight, it would have been a civil war. They obviously weren’t sticking around to fight. I agree a bit with us not stranding those that helped our military, but their military helped ours. Do we evacuate the soldiers that helped our troops that folded to the Taliban without a fight after our military left?
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 08:37:55 (permalink)
Once this historic debacle is over I like to see every member of this dog and pony show administration impeached,replaced removed from office.Further more it isn't a withdrawal its a SURRENDER!!!!!
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 09:57:21 (permalink)
Porktown
Once this is over, I really want to hear from Gen Miley and the Joint Chiefs. I know there is different Sec of Def and other advisers, but Joint Chiefs do not change. I assume a Congressional investigation will occur and Miley and others will be testifying. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

I am still struggling to understand how any American citizen wouldn’t have started evacuating on their own months ago. Seeing how other parts of the country were being knocked out, even if the Afghan military put up a fight, it would have been a civil war. They obviously weren’t sticking around to fight. I agree a bit with us not stranding those that helped our military, but their military helped ours. Do we evacuate the soldiers that helped our troops that folded to the Taliban without a fight after our military left?

This all comes down to how long the Afghan government lasts. Every report I’ve seen cites intelligence that indicates the expectation was at least 18 months. Everybody thought they had mote time, which includes our military, civilians, Biden’s team, etc…

Sure, there will be a congressional investigation. As there should be. Because one of the duties of congress is to provide oversight, not to pledge fealty to the president just because they have a “D” in front of their name.

You know what could have been done differently? When the “great negotiator” met with the Taliban at camp David to negotiate plans for a withdrawal, maybe he should have included the Afghani government in those negotiations? It would make sense because they are the ones who will be stuck with the mess when we are gone. Maybe something like terms for mutually agreed upon territory, or some kind of peace deal between those parties after we leave? But I guess “bring the troops home” and “American First” is really about letting other people clean up the mess after we bomb everything to h3ll.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 10:18:21 (permalink)
Sour Grapes there MyWar Your Boy botched it all the great negotiator has been gone for quite awhile elections have consequences Joe won he is the blame noone else.Southern border all frigged up Joe is in charge. Crime rampart your boy is in charge,inflation affecting every american, thats Joe's fault to. Enjoy 
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 353
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 12:07:13 (permalink)
At least with respect to the Afghanistan "thing," I think President Biden will take the fallout, and wear it proudly, as he should.  Next year, in the run-up to midterm elections, the hyperventilation about our exit will be far in the past.  Joe will be the guy who had the guts to get us out of an unpopular war.  60%-70% of voters will view it as a significant accomplishment.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 14:50:35 (permalink)
Irish you are assuming Joe doesn't screw more things up leading to the mid terms.if you can't honestly see that Joe is declining in his cognizant abilities to really make sound decisions for the country you really are blind.With each passing day more people in his party can see it and are salivating for Kamoola to take over,then we will see even more screw ups.Mid terms are a LOCK for GOP. This withdrawal(SURRENDER) will go down in history books as the greatest fiasco by United States even and JOE owns it!!
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 15:20:22 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Sour Grapes there MyWar Your Boy botched it all the great negotiator has been gone for quite awhile elections have consequences Joe won he is the blame noone else.Southern border all frigged up Joe is in charge. Crime rampart your boy is in charge,inflation affecting every american, thats Joe's fault to. Enjoy 

Hey Ice Nut, how does a benevolent, compassionate, kindhearted, soul such as yourself feel about Afghani refugees fleeing the horrors of Taliban rule? “Let’s welcome them by the tens of thousands into the United States!” you say?? Yes, I agree, what a pro-life thing to say.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/24 15:30:07 (permalink)
Im all for it MyWar But I am more concerned with the Americans Joe will leave behind.Whats this mess have to do with pro life dimwit! your the baby killer democrat not I
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2244
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 12:27:26 (permalink)
OK. Someone please help me out here. As far as what I can determine, "Keep in mind I'm not trying to carry water for him" that I am under the impression that x prez Mr. Trump's plan for withdrawal was to get the Americans out first, then remove our military equipment then bring out troops home. Do I have this right????????

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2815
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 12:40:50 (permalink)
YES-- he wanted Americans and our friends out- then destroy or remove our equipment  then remove the troops and blow up our installations,
He told the Taliban if they Killed, harmed or even scared an American while this was being done all bets were off and he would go on the offensive.

TDS sufferers still try and compare his moves to bidens--- NOTTT

'buttt buttt butttt Trump' is getting real old this deep into the dems/bidens watch--
Guess its all they got 
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/08/26 12:44:34
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 12:52:18 (permalink)
r3g3
YES-- he wanted Americans and our friends out- then destroy or remove our equipment  then remove the troops and blow up our installations,
He told the Taliban if they Killed, harmed or even scared an American while this was being done all bets were off and he would go on the offensive.

TDS sufferers still try and compare his moves to bidens--- NOTTT

'buttt buttt butttt Trump' is getting real old this deep into the dems/bidens watch--
Guess its all they got 

Just curious if you have any proof of such plan that you seem to be completely sure of?

https://www.state.gov/wp-...ghanistan-02.29.20.pdf
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 13:07:56 (permalink)
r3g3
and blow up our installations

Does this include blowing up all of the military equipment that Trump and others gave to the Afghani military, that they conveniently handed over to the Taliban.  You do realize, the US installations are not where they got the weapons, right?  Do you honestly believe that Biden ordered our military to leave a stockpile of military equipment behind when they left???
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 13:26:50 (permalink)

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/

(edited the copy/clip in case it was what seemed to slow down the server)
post edited by Porktown - 2021/08/26 14:08:36
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 13:55:08 (permalink)
In before the FishUSA right wingers blame Biden for today’s suicide bombing which was actually an IS attack on the Taliban…
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 411
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 14:00:06 (permalink)
Biden has signed the PAWS Act. Awesome thing.

"The Puppies Assisting Wounded Servicemembers for Veterans Therapy Act — PAWS — requires the Department of Veterans Affairs to establish a five-year program to provide service dogs and training to veterans with PTSD."

https://www.yahoo.com/now/pet-project-biden-signs-bill-040116810.html

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 14:16:18 (permalink)
And if you want more context on the fight between IS and the Taliban, here is an article from 2020 that details how the US provided air support TO THE TALIBAN against IS, all while Trump bragged to his zombie cult back home that we were hitting the Taliban harder than ever.

https://www.washingtonpos...is-drones-afghanistan/

So yea, maybe Trump really was keeping the Taliban out of Afghanistan all along. Because they were bffs!
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2815
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 14:22:47 (permalink)
Pork -ya just cant help yourself can ya- I SAID all equipment and then all the installations you can grouse to your hearts content about whats kept where-,"
DO I realize- snidley written---

Yea I got  your 'proof' he sent me a personal engraved copy of his deal- didnt YOU get one or were you too busy bowing down to MSNBC--

For crissakes all ya had to do was pay attention many many months ago and READ - not what CNN and MSNBC told ya but what the Administration was putting out there- before being torn apart by  RUSSIA RUSSIA hoaxers.

Thats it have at it- Im done with people with such TDS that they cant even think for themselves anymore---

Do you realize what I just said----
Bye bye children-
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/08/26 14:24:41
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 44 of 49
Jump to: