Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 15 of 22
Author
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 955
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/01 10:23:03 (permalink)
Joe may not know the plan But I do. Raise taxes for all dont let him kid you.Abortion any time ya want it in name of choice(really murder) Open borders anyone can come.Tax and regulate business so they all want to leave again or never come back at all.Start the process of taking away your 2nd amendment rights oh yea they wiil once they get a chance.Eliminate the electoral college that way Calif,New York,Illinois,can determine all the elections forget all the other folks who live in the other 47 or so states. Just a few from top of my head there are many more.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2082
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/01 11:23:08 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Joe may not know the plan But I do. Raise taxes for all dont let him kid you.Abortion any time ya want it in name of choice(really murder) Open borders anyone can come.Tax and regulate business so they all want to leave again or never come back at all.Start the process of taking away your 2nd amendment rights oh yea they wiil once they get a chance.Eliminate the electoral college that way Calif,New York,Illinois,can determine all the elections forget all the other folks who live in the other 47 or so states. Just a few from top of my head there are many more.

Also packing the courts with more left leaning judges, and making Washington DC a state. Oh my, that would give them 2 more dem senators!! YIKES I also heard today that they also want to include Puerto Rico as a state.
post edited by bigfoot - 2020/10/01 19:40:25

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'
Alfred Lord Tennyson

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/01 12:15:40 (permalink)
Biden doe's not know the plan. 🤫Harris hasn't told him yet.🤨

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/01 12:15:40 (permalink)
🤗 STUPID double post.🤭
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/01 12:17:07

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/01 18:00:21 (permalink)
Harris des probably say to Joe Sit Down and keep quiet and please quit sniffing my hair!!!!!
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 877
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/03 22:00:53 (permalink)
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 155
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/03 22:55:04 (permalink)
^ Interesting graph. Where did this one come from! Want to show it off.
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 877
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/04 06:10:39 (permalink)
Not sure of its origin. It was Emailed to me by my cousin, and I'm sure it was Emailed to him by some else. You do realize it's a parody piece, and not the results of an actual poll?
post edited by JM2 - 2020/10/04 06:14:11
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/04 12:10:34 (permalink)
Sources say Joe Biden did very very well..... 👍moderating the debate, between Chris Wallace and President Trump.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 09:31:50 (permalink)
You gota love the sleepy joe's tv ads.Everyones's income is going to rise by 15,000 and he's not going to tax unless you make over 400,000,and he is going to control the virus,and the world is going to respect us again and the government is only going to buy products made in usa you know the products him and obama shipped overseas.If you believe any of his horse crap you are dumber than a mushroom and are so brainwashed you are beyond hope!!!! Trump may be an azz but at least he is not blowing smoke up well ya know where,for the stupid to believe
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1205
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 09:57:48 (permalink)
If it's ok for Trump it's ok for Joe. Not ONE politician out doesn't lie their backside off to get the right to screw the everyday person.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1205
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 10:56:46 (permalink)
There's so many people out there fighting to protect my social security  and Medicare it should qualify to be called world war 3.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 11:53:52 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
There's so many people out there fighting to protect my social security  and Medicare it should qualify to be called world war 3.

Your social security is safe as heck cmon jigs really. There's no one politican that can change sociial security or medicare. It would also be a kiss of death for whomever tried.Old people like us vote always!!Its also ann easy fix to make it last for generations just raise the amount that taxed i believe its only up to 109,000 that is taxed.I sleepy joe can raise taxes on anyone making over 400K why not do it for social security.Every 4 years some idiot politican tries to scare the old folks with that nonsense.Cmon jigs
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 12:14:44 (permalink)
Putting more people back to work would certainly help support SS for generations to come.

You're correct Nut, Swampcrats can only control those working government jobs & WELFARE but not those who collect their well earned SS.

C'mon Jigs.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 12:17:24 (permalink)
Update from above numbers The taz paid in for social security is 12.4% 6.2% from the employee and 6.2% from the employer.Up to a maximum of 137K was wrong about 109K. Sleepy joe or any other bandit can raise those numbers and it will be available for generations IF they would also keep their hads off of it.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 12:26:40 (permalink)
Leave their hands off of it is exactly right. SS has been squandered, by politicians for decades, with much of it going directly to or for replacing welfare spent on noncitizens and/or those who have never worked a day in their life.

I have to git..... gotta go watch the path of Delta... thoughts and prayers for those in harm's way.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/09 12:34:22

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2483
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/09 13:29:10 (permalink)
If SS went to people who WORK in retirement it would be just fine- Look up what it pays for to see why its going downhill.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/11 16:45:18 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Update from above numbers The taz paid in for social security is 12.4% 6.2% from the employee and 6.2% from the employer.Up to a maximum of 137K was wrong about 109K. Sleepy joe or any other bandit can raise those numbers and it will be available for generations IF they would also keep their hads off of it.

Yeah. Biden's plan for making SS solvent is fantastic IMO. Here's why:

This plan plays into the recent payroll tax deduction suspension Trump did earlier in the year, and is a reason some folks were upset about the Payroll tax suspending from Trump. Signing the directive to provide some assistance by itself could be viewed as a President aiming to provide some financial relief for his people - however his comments thereafter were questionable at best. 

"If I’m victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax.  So I’m going to make them all permanent." (Quote taken from the President Press Briefing, 8/8/2020. - https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-press-briefing-080920/)

The current payroll tax, (The one trump proposed to make permanent cuts to) - Largely funds Social Security and Medicare, as well as some smaller programs, like Unemployment Insurance Programs, and Programs to fund retirement for Federal Employees and railroad worker taxes. (Source: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-are-major-federal-payroll-taxes-and-how-much-money-do-they-raise)

So for me, the question is why would Trump propose this, whats the plan? The current suspension of payroll taxes is essentially a loan to the American worker, with the caveat of "Oh if I win, you won't have to pay your loan." Slimy tactics, but ok - I understand. Why the continued quote of "permanent cuts" though?

Biden's tax plan, as you provided the info for ICE, really solves a lot of issues with Social Security moving forward. As a 32 year old, this is obviously extremely important to a voter like me. My parents don't have a retirement fund, and are solely living on Social Security right now. I shudder to think of what could happen to them in 10-15 years if there are cuts to that Payroll tax permanently. (for some background, they're massive Trump supporters. Any discussion of this with them is immediately dismissed as fake news unfortunately)

Things like this are worth discussing, and I wish it would get more attention in the debates, or in the media in general. To me, this is way more important than a fly on Pence's head, or information/arguments as to why or how Soleimani was killed. Would you guys agree?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/11 20:05:52 (permalink)
Gator your question regarding sight time outs etc is being addressed by administration. Many of us have experienced similar problems. Lately though, I've had no problems but also see the addition of 'robot screening's' when signing in.

As for SS, the left was all over Trump's tax cuts and of course the main issue was SS.

Don't believe I heard the anti-America news media, report on Trump's tax cut clarification though.

I have to agree with IceNut and recommend to the young working people of this country all y'all need study how the Biden party (he said it's his party now) drained Social Security.

Remember, Biden has served 47 years and for the better part of his tenure, Biden did nothing to stop the misuse and squandering of SS.

Don't make the same mistake of many boomers in thinking SS will be there when you (if your permitted) to retire under Biden's Party.

Let's face it, more working means more contributing means less taxation for everybody.

Least not mention, I need a substantial cost of living raise. Dam it🤗
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/11 20:13:01

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 925
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/11 20:14:05 (permalink)
Yea gator, that’s all fine and good... but you totally glossed over the part where Joe Biden drinks the blood of freshly aborted fetuses during rituals where he and the Demon Spawn Democrats worship the Dark Prince Karl Marx.

What do you have to say about that, dude?
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3442
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/11 21:16:18 (permalink)
MyWar
Yea gator, that’s all fine and good... but you totally glossed over the part where Joe Biden drinks the blood of freshly aborted fetuses during rituals where he and the Demon Spawn Democrats worship the Dark Prince Karl Marx.

What do you have to say about that, dude?

Go away and let the adults talk.....
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/11 23:05:31 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Gator your question regarding sight time outs etc is being addressed by administration. Many of us have experienced similar problems. Lately though, I've had no problems but also see the addition of 'robot screening's' when signing in.

As for SS, the left was all over Trump's tax cuts and of course the main issue was SS.

Don't believe I heard the anti-America news media, report on Trump's tax cut clarification though.

I have to agree with IceNut and recommend to the young working people of this country all y'all need study how the Biden party (he said it's his party now) drained Social Security.

Remember, Biden has served 47 years and for the better part of his tenure, Biden did nothing to stop the misuse and squandering of SS.

Don't make the same mistake of many boomers in thinking SS will be there when you (if your permitted) to retire under Biden's Party.

Let's face it, more working means more contributing means less taxation for everybody.

I can certainly look into the Democratic party and the use of Social Security funds and may do so on a rainy day. 

However, we still have the here and now, and what I mentioned in my post. Trump directly promised to make permanent tax cuts to the Tax that is responsible for funding Social Security. This is deeply concerning. I've checked his Campaign site, and can't find anything as for an explanation on how or why, or what his replacement plans are for that funding.

Aside from the mud slinging that goes on here, I have to ask you guys - BeenThere, Rg3, Icenut, etc. Are you of the age that you're retired? Do you rely/collect on Social Security? Does any of what I've highlighted in my past few posts concern you? If not concern, does it make you question what he was thinking when he said what he did?

Also, I'm operating retirement wise, on personal savings and the like, as is my wife. I don't expect SS to be there, but it'd be nice if it was.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 05:41:02 (permalink)
Gator, yes I am retired and been so since the age of 63.

I hold both the democrats and the republicans responsible for the demise of the SS system. Not the politicians but, the voters.

We The People (boomers) did not hold the politicians accountable, in our early years, and now we see the results. We just figured, to wait for a rainy day and figure out what the politicians were up to. Welp it's here, and it's pouring. ⛈️☔

Not to late to stop the squandering and rebuild the SS system. All y'all merely need to put into office a gov that's ”For The People by The People”

Given Biden's past 47 years and Trump's 47 months, my money is on Trump and I'd say, so is your SS.

As for Trump cutting ”Social Security Taxes”, was that Trump who said that or was it our wonderful anti-America news media, once again taking Trump's conversation out of context, to fit their narrative?

As for looking into the use of SS money by the democrats AND the republicans, good luck with that. You have quite a paper trail to follow. I would think you'd be more concerned where the money ”will be”, when you reach retirement age. If you think Biden will save the system, good luck with that too. Again, 47 years in office with those being the same years SS turned sour so, where was Joe then?

Regarding the ”mud slinging”, yep always gonna be that and if you want a ”rainy day” project, go back to page one of this board, and see where the mud slinging began.

In closing, may I say to those of you who dream of retiring.... Don't wish your life away.

I'm here and now wishing, I was back there. Ohhhh,🤔 if I only knew then, what I know now. 🤗

Happy Columbus Day all y'all.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/12 05:49:43

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 06:51:24 (permalink)
Gator, Yes im retired and have been since i turned 62  9 years ago.There are easy fixes for social security and don't blame it all on a POTUS the worthless congress has all tha marbles for a fix but there have a more important agenda like impeachment or russia investigations ect.Statting a new democracy building war somewhere or keeping one going on for decades.Or giving social to illegal aliens whom never worked a day in life or SSI for folks who don't need it the list goes on and on.Just take the money spent on that wonderful democracy Afganistan put in sociial security fund and you will have enough for every american even if they live to be 100.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3442
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 06:51:50 (permalink)
DeadGator401
BeenThereDoneThat.

I can certainly look into the Democratic party and the use of Social Security funds and may do so on a rainy day. 

However, we still have the here and now, and what I mentioned in my post. Trump directly promised to make permanent tax cuts to the Tax that is responsible for funding Social Security. This is deeply concerning. I've checked his Campaign site, and can't find anything as for an explanation on how or why, or what his replacement plans are for that funding.

Aside from the mud slinging that goes on here, I have to ask you guys - BeenThere, Rg3, Icenut, etc. Are you of the age that you're retired? Do you rely/collect on Social Security? Does any of what I've highlighted in my past few posts concern you? If not concern, does it make you question what he was thinking when he said what he did?

Also, I'm operating retirement wise, on personal savings and the like, as is my wife. I don't expect SS to be there, but it'd be nice if it was.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/15/fact-check-donald-trump-hasnt-said-he-terminate-social-security/3343439001/

Trump is also on record stating he will protect SS and would advocate for alternative funding, most likely to come directly from the general fund. 
Tough sell to Congress since they will be the ones that have to re-write the tax laws.  Trump can only do so much with EO's. 

Being slightly more than a decade older than you, my plans are similar to yours, do not rely in any way on SS to be there for me when I retire.  If it is, that will be "play" money but, invest and save in other areas to fully fund retirement.  Especially now with what Covid has done to the US and world economy, it only makes sense to plan for the worst and hope for the best.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 07:30:39 (permalink)
Wise thinking 'eyes'. Never depend on any single source for one's well being. Good luck with your future endeavors.

In other news.....

Good ole Doc Falsie seems to be a bit testy with being quoted in a Trump campaign add.

Almost seems to be in a state of frantic, as if he is concerned somebody might think, he is endorsing Trump for POTUS.

Maybe the good doctor, before making all his public appearances, should have learned he will be quoted... wheneverrrr annnnd for whateverrr the need arises. Butt why, should Dr Falsie be shy, fo endorsing Trump? 🤔
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/12 07:32:17

DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 11:48:50 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
DeadGator401
BeenThereDoneThat.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/15/fact-check-donald-trump-hasnt-said-he-terminate-social-security/3343439001/

Trump is also on record stating he will protect SS and would advocate for alternative funding, most likely to come directly from the general fund. 
Tough sell to Congress since they will be the ones that have to re-write the tax laws.  Trump can only do so much with EO's. 

Being slightly more than a decade older than you, my plans are similar to yours, do not rely in any way on SS to be there for me when I retire.  If it is, that will be "play" money but, invest and save in other areas to fully fund retirement.  Especially now with what Covid has done to the US and world economy, it only makes sense to plan for the worst and hope for the best.  

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing this. I figured there had to be something from the Trump Administration to cover this part of the story. I'd be interested in some additional information and specifics but I can try to check for that myself.  (I wouldn't be the first person asking a politician for clarification and not get it. )

Maybe if there's another debate it'll be brought up, but kinda doubtful on that. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7639
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 12:08:03 (permalink)
This is basically the same thing as repealing Obamacare.  There are "promises" to cover preexisting conditions, but no plan (after 4 years of Trump and 8 years of GOP brainstorming prior).  I am not an advocate of Obamacare, but repeal and replace was the promise, but doesn't seem to have a plan for replace?  Why is there not a PLAN for either of these???  If you are taking away from one pot of money, but no clear plan to pull from another (tax), what are people supposed to think?  Then kick the can for others to figure out???  It is insane.  Taxes pay for things like this, we can only run the deficit so high.  Where is the Tea Party???
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 16:25:39 (permalink)
The other side of the aisle won't let them repeal and the other side even if thy came up with a new plan wouldn't let it pass.Politics as usual.the only way oblameo plan was passed when they had both chambers of congress and the potus.without one republican vote in middle of nite!!But alas don't worry Joe has a plan heres the deal
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/12 21:23:32 (permalink)
”Uncle Joe” addresses his people today and once again announces he is running for the Senate. Among other rambling.

I'm beginning to believe Joe's wife Jill, should be charged with spousal abuse for allowing her husband to be used, in the manner the Swampcrats are exploiting him.

Swampcrats have entered a new low....

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 15 of 22
Jump to: