Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 19 of 46
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11351
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 15:56:11 (permalink)
Testing negative today or testing positive tomorrow??

Any thoughts to how many people get tested multiple times??

Pork when I see numbers posted emphasizing sickness & death as reason to hold Trump responsible..... doom and gloom.

When I hear the lack of medical facilities as reason to blame Trump..... doom & gloom.

When I hear Governors not being held responsible for doing their jobs in turn blaming Trump...... doom & gloom.

When I see others scurrying to cover their asz because the data they presented was based on current info at hand but later proven wrong, that is OK except not for Trump, he is the President...... doom & gloom.

When I see counter arguments based on bogus internet "opinion" and not real time situations..... doom & gloom.

When I see negative responses to positive comments..... doom & gloom.

When I see comments by persons blaming Trump because "their lifestyle" is now affected or they "heard" this, that, or another thing..... doom & gloom

Using Covid-19 as a political whip against not only Trump but all republicans..... doom & gloom

Wishing for the failure of other's especially in times like this..... mental disorder.

Do not take my comments personal, you and I (I feel over time), have come to agree we can disagree.

My glass is not always half full, as evidenced by my fishing excursions, however in times such as these, I feel a positive outlook is most important to morale.

Take care, stay safe. Weather is looking dandy through the weekend now take this lemon, make some lemonade annnnnd go catch some fish.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/02 16:05:20

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7441
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 16:15:51 (permalink)
ICE NUT
The positives are always positive its the negatives that are the problem your sent home to infect everyone around you.The positives are admitted and isolated from everyone.So if 30% are false negative that's a huge problem with hundreds of thousands of tests being done.

No doubt this is an issue and I really hope they can get this number significantly down.  I would hope anyone that is sick enough to go get tested would be told to self quarantine anyway and not going out and infecting others.  So, hopefully not spreading in mass numbers, if spreading.  I'd also think if you are in that vulnerable population and go into get tested and not looking good with trouble breathing and came back negative, they'd still want to make sure you don't have pneumonia.  If you did, they aren't turning you away since it doesn't register as Covid, chances are they would test you a few more times and use different tests.  I don't think most tests actually test for the virus, but more of proteins or other antibodies that your body produces.  Some people just might not produce that?  

I would think those that are visibly sick with it and don't pass the test, unless complete slobs and coughing everywhere without covering their mouths and going about normal life, are probably less of an issue than whatever the percentage of those infected by this virus that either show no symptoms or mild "allergy like or cold like" symptoms that wouldn't be eligible for a test or think to even get a test.  These people don't know to self quarantine.  And honestly before this mess, if you just had "a little cough" but felt fine, would you self quarantine?  I think most of us would do our best to cover our cough, but act as if it is every day life.  Which unfortunately, seems to be the trickiest part about containing this virus.  South Korea and Singapore were testing anyone that they suspected with the virus and traced anyone that had contact with those people and test early in the process.  That is how they were able to keep things relatively contained.  We didn't have that early and one of many reasons why it has gotten out of hand now. 

I think like Eyes noted about those tests for those that already have/had it, we also need to ramp up the most accurate, easy to administer, rapid result tests available.  If this ends up coming back around in the fall, have ample easily attainable testing available.  Quarantine only those sick and trace anyone that they might have been in contact with, so the economy can roll.  We weren't able to do that from the beginning, but we should be able to do that if there are signs that it will reemerge.  I think we will also have to remain in a "semi social distancing" environment for a while until we know this thing is gone, or there is a cure/effective vaccine.  I'd think anything with smaller gatherings would be fine, but one case gets into somewhere like Beaver Stadium, there would be no way to trace it.  I wonder how out of hand we would be, if this hit us in the middle of football season?  Especially if it there were wide spread infections in rural areas with limited medical availability?  Which is happening now in clusters and causing havoc.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1872
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 17:46:24 (permalink)
Here's one to ponder. Interesting take.
Take your time and digest this one. A retired Air Force Colonel sent it. He spent over half his career in Intel.

The corona Virus traveled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light on that?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there.

Worth pondering..
Just Think about  this...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic  initial  measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus.

Why Beijing was not hit?  Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.  China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present

THE MOST POWERFUL  country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was  improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was  a showcase. At the peak of  the virus epidemic. ..

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.  As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case.  He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was  already in place before the virus was released.

Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.  Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that  prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe  ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.  Later China will announce that  their Medical Researchers  have found a cure to destroy the virus.  Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master..CHINA.

Just Think about  it ...

The Doctor Who declared  this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese  Authorities...

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 513
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 18:58:57 (permalink)
Hey Alex Jones, maybe think twice before spreading this conspiracy horsesh1t on a public forum. People are scared and confused enough as it is.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 19:13:27 (permalink)
BH there is many who will agree with that theory.

I've heard discussions of China using the virus to control it's own people to control a civil upheaval which had it's start in Hong Kong.

The virus was used as a cover from world wide news agencies allowing chinese officials to round up organizers and leaders for the uprise.

I myself have questioned how viruses seem to originate in China followed by vaccines readily available. Also wondered if a virus naturally mutated or might it be by design.

China has been taking over our industry for 40+ years.

China, the new Russia.🤔

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 19:16:00 (permalink)
MyWar
Hey Alex Jones, maybe think twice before spreading this conspiracy horsesh1t on a public forum. People are scared and confused enough as it is.

Listen to you... spreading horsesh1t.

What are you getting so excited about? Something to hide, MyLiar?

BH strike a nerve MyLiar? hmmm, you hate Trump and you defend Chinese by calling a theory horsech1t.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/02 19:21:35

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 20:00:01 (permalink)
Its nutjob copypasta that is being spread either: (1) deliberately by trolls as part of a misinformation campaign, or (2) earnestly by extremely misguided individuals. Its been posted on reddit, on Facebook, medium, forums like this, and this, literally hundreds of sites, and it is thoroughly debunked here

The truth is that China is almost certainly lying about the extent of the outbreak and the death count, which has probably already been corroborated by US intelligence. 
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2025
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 20:10:57 (permalink)
Porktown
ICE NUT
The positives are always positive its the negatives that are the problem your sent home to infect everyone around you.The positives are admitted and isolated from everyone.So if 30% are false negative that's a huge problem with hundreds of thousands of tests being done.

No doubt this is an issue and I really hope they can get this number significantly down.  I would hope anyone that is sick enough to go get tested would be told to self quarantine anyway and not going out and infecting others.  So, hopefully not spreading in mass numbers, if spreading.  I'd also think if you are in that vulnerable population and go into get tested and not looking good with trouble breathing and came back negative, they'd still want to make sure you don't have pneumonia.  If you did, they aren't turning you away since it doesn't register as Covid, chances are they would test you a few more times and use different tests.  I don't think most tests actually test for the virus, but more of proteins or other antibodies that your body produces.  Some people just might not produce that?  

I would think those that are visibly sick with it and don't pass the test, unless complete slobs and coughing everywhere without covering their mouths and going about normal life, are probably less of an issue than whatever the percentage of those infected by this virus that either show no symptoms or mild "allergy like or cold like" symptoms that wouldn't be eligible for a test or think to even get a test.  These people don't know to self quarantine.  And honestly before this mess, if you just had "a little cough" but felt fine, would you self quarantine?  I think most of us would do our best to cover our cough, but act as if it is every day life.  Which unfortunately, seems to be the trickiest part about containing this virus.  South Korea and Singapore were testing anyone that they suspected with the virus and traced anyone that had contact with those people and test early in the process.  That is how they were able to keep things relatively contained.  We didn't have that early and one of many reasons why it has gotten out of hand now. 

I think like Eyes noted about those tests for those that already have/had it, we also need to ramp up the most accurate, easy to administer, rapid result tests available.  If this ends up coming back around in the fall, have ample easily attainable testing available.  Quarantine only those sick and trace anyone that they might have been in contact with, so the economy can roll.  We weren't able to do that from the beginning, but we should be able to do that if there are signs that it will reemerge.  I think we will also have to remain in a "semi social distancing" environment for a while until we know this thing is gone, or there is a cure/effective vaccine.  I'd think anything with smaller gatherings would be fine, but one case gets into somewhere like Beaver Stadium, there would be no way to trace it.  I wonder how out of hand we would be, if this hit us in the middle of football season?  Especially if it there were wide spread infections in rural areas with limited medical availability?  Which is happening now in clusters and causing havoc.
Very well stated.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 20:15:41 (permalink)
🤔 Is it me or is MyLiar exceptionally irritated over the China theories??
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/02 20:17:25

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1953
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 20:29:47 (permalink)
Agree with ya Pork- as one older guy with 'issues' its gonna be a long time before I give up social distancing to some degree or another- even after this deadly jump- If wifey and I make it .
Wont feel really comfortable until after a proven  immunization is found and distributed- likely some time out though,
Hope it gets here before Salmon season.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 20:45:37 (permalink)
As for this being biological warfare. No doubt, that thought is being fully investigated by all of our National Security Intelligence agencies. I would imagine any virus outbreak is. And no doubt, there are multiple nuclear weapons pointed at every Chinese and Russian city right now if even remote possibility it is biological warfare. Any remotely aggressive military movements by those countries would be a nuclear holocaust. They know that from the beginning and doubt they would be that dumb.

If this is some sort of longer term approach as noted with the market and such, then all of this would be presented to the UN and China would be punished with all international accounts frozen, those stocks confiscated and sanctioned by every country having no trading partners besides Russia and North Korea when done.

This virus is bad for our society, but being that it mostly effects the elderly and 80% of cases are mild, I’m not sure it would be something that would effect our military all that much. Not going to stop nuclear winter if we noticed China/Russia looking to invade.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 20:58:04 (permalink)
MyWar
Its nutjob copypasta that is being spread either: (1) deliberately by trolls as part of a misinformation campaign, or (2) earnestly by extremely misguided individuals. Its been posted on reddit, on Facebook, medium, forums like this, and this, literally hundreds of sites, and it is thoroughly debunked here

The truth is that China is almost certainly lying about the extent of the outbreak and the death count, which has probably already been corroborated by US intelligence. 

You want to know the REAL reason I posted it????? Shear Laziness. I knew I could count on you to do the homework. Thanks buddy!
And BTW if you would have read the very beginning I said "Here's one to ponder. Interesting take." Never did I say I believed the theory to be true.

BH
post edited by BloodyHand - 2020/04/02 21:02:39
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 21:08:29 (permalink)
Just talked to my brother who works in a lab in the medical field. He says there is only 1 level 5 biological lab in China. You guessed it, in Wuhan. Some theorize the virus might have escaped from the lab.
Oh btw MyPantiesinawad. I did NOT verify this. I did Zero research on this. So get to work.....

BH

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 21:15:26 (permalink)
It is scary as heck to ponder.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 21:35:51 (permalink)
BloodyHand

You want to know the REAL reason I posted it????? Shear Laziness. I knew I could count on you to do the homework. Thanks buddy!
And BTW if you would have read the very beginning I said "Here's one to ponder. Interesting take." Never did I say I believed the theory to be true.

BH

well look at you. I guess you win the internet today.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 21:48:02 (permalink)
Well Well Well..... the Witch of Michigan has changed her mind regarding Hydroxychloroquine and her state has called for an emergency supply.

Cuomo on the other hand will not allow those infected with Covid19 to receive the drugs unless the patient receives the treatment at a hospital. 🤔 For Malaria, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis one can get the drug by prescription at a local pharmacy but those infected with Covid19, must be hospitalized.

Imagine that.

Anyways, more & more positive results being reported on the success in using hydroxychloroquine.

Get this, NYT just yesterday reports......

By Denise Grady
April 1, 2020

The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.

Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work..........

https://www.nytimes.com/2...ronavirus-malaria.html

GOOD Grief doctors in America have reported good results, using hydroxychloroquine, weeks ago and the anti-America press has bent over backwards to degrade the drug..... but now that "China" says the drug works......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/02 22:08:22

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 21:59:56 (permalink)
MyWar
BloodyHand

BH

well look at you. I guess you win the internet today.

OMGosh BH.... "MyPantiesInAWade" that is a first. 😂😂

psssst BH.. don't look now, I think you upset your fanclub.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/02 22:10:28

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 22:30:52 (permalink)
No more drive up testing at the Pgh Zoo because “As more people become infected, it’s less important to know who has it and who doesn’t and to treat it and social distance,” and “Not everybody needs to be tested.”

They probably just don't have enough test kits anymore. So obviously the infection rate numbers are also useless. 
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 23:03:56 (permalink)
I heard that early on the test kits were junk and were producing negative results, when in fact the patients were positive. Can anyone shed any light on this?

BH

Jus tryin to git ma fan clubz back
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 23:23:43 (permalink)
MyWar
No more drive up testing at the Pgh Zoo because “As more people become infected, it’s less important to know who has it and who doesn’t and to treat it and social distance,” and “Not everybody needs to be tested.”

They probably just don't have enough test kits anymore. So obviously the infection rate numbers are also useless. 

Or maybe the more milder cases found, causes a reduction in the death rate.

People like you wouldn't want that information revealed, now would you.

Actual death rate reduction wouldn't make the models and those supporting the data look good would it.

Did you know most reports on death won't say whether the victim died "with" or "because of" Covid19. Nor does the press report underlying problems or age.

Take Italy for example, a majority of deaths involve 80 to 90 year old people but the reports are inconclusive, as they do not specify if the patient died with or because of Coronavirus. Only now are those studies being conducted.

The doom and gloomers don't care the factual reasoning for death.

BTW.... is it me or is Dr Fauci only appearing on CNN & MSNBC? I haven't seen the good doctor elsewhere lately. Although, I was without network news services for two days.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/02 23:31:03 (permalink)
BH not to worry about your fan club.

I should like to conduct a survey for your benefit.

Official Sight of BTDT Poll:

All those in favor of becoming a member in the official BH fan club, please take one step forward.

5:00 am update:

ummmm, OK then raise your hand... any hand. 🖐
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/03 05:13:21

Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 54
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 09:45:33 (permalink)
OK this is it, I promise. If you really want to see what’s going on policy wise and why we’re on our way to record shattering unemployment ...

1. Keep in mind EVERYTHING Fauci and Birx said this week is based on the University of Washington model. They doubled down on it earlier this week. 100-240K dead Americans with CURRENT social distancing/stay at home orders. This was not worst case scenario.

2. Governors are shutting down state economies into May and even June based on this model and what Birx and Fauci said this week. Already in one week in has been off by orders of magnitude in many important ways.

3. Now do some dot connecting ...

Bill Gates to the University of Washington model (hint: he 100% funded it).

Bill Gates to Dr. Birx

Dr. Birx to the Univer$ity of Wa$shington $tudy.

What did Gates demand three weeks ago?

Just for fun and anecdotally (or not) check out Fauci’s love for Hillary Clinton.

Why have neither Birx nor Fauci been vocal in talking about the importance and urgency of serology tests to get America back to work? I mean not a peep.

Not even a whiff of consideration as to whether or not there is some course correction to be made on this lockdown everything mentality that may prevent an economic recession/depression that could be the worst in US history.

100% locked in on the University Of Washington model.

I’ll let you draw your own conclusions and make your own inferences.

Couple pages back I posted an editorial from two doctors and researchers at Stanford questioning Neil Ferguson’s model from the Imperial College of the UK. The doom and gloom model used by WHO from the very beginning, once China finally let the world in on its little secret.

Turns out some stats and data nerds have been asking old Neil to show his work. Ya know, kinda how like we used to have to do in math class. “Boy howdy,” says Neil, “I’d really like to but the code I used is 13 years old and has some glitches and isn’t really up to industry standards, so I’ve got to go back and fix some errors and I’ll get back to ya in a couple weeks time.”

Wanna do some more dot connecting, just for fun? Connect the dots between WHO and China.

And as always, please feel free to draw your own conclusions and inferences.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 10:09:20 (permalink)
Here's the break-down of mine and wifeys symptoms that we had. You tell me.
Day 1- I woke up in the middle of the night shivering. turned up heat, more blankets went back to bed.
Woke up in the morning with a nasty headache and had diarrhea. Wife vomited and than the ****s. ( heard if the virus is contracted thru your intestinal track, this will happen ). Later that night we both broke a fever over a 100 degs. and experienced cold sweats.
Day 2- We both developed a dry cough and both had a nasty headache. Both started to feel achy. Later that night both of us had a fever and broke out into the cold sweats. Cough was becoming relentless.
Day 3- cough, cough, cough. beyond achy now, sore as he!!. Chest felt crushed and just walking to the bathroom was winding. Headache still. Later that night both had fevers and back to the cold sweats.
Day 4- Body's felt like it was run over by a truck. Relentless cough, tough to sleep with the cough.( still dry ). Headaches are way of life now. Wife goes to urgentcare to get tested for the flu per Drs. order. Test results were negative. Later that night both had fevers. Mine wasn't as intense. both had night sweats again.
Day 5- still achy, headache, cough ( still dry ). No fevers tonight, Yay
Day 6-8 much of the same as day 5, still getting winded. Wifey takes an Ibuprofen because her back was sore from lying down so much. Couple hours later she had a fever of 100.8. Decide not to take Ibuprofen anymore.
Day 9-12 Cough (dry) starting to slooooowly try and subside. Not as achy, but still achy. Both still getting headaches.
Day 13- My cough starting to break up and producing sputum. Wifey's still dry. Wife gets tested for Covid per work and Drs. orders. Still kind of achy and did I mention the headaches.
Day 14-16 I'm slowly starting to feel better. Cough is diminishing. Can take a breath without coughing my head off. Not as achy. Wife seems to be lagging behind me with her symptoms.
Day 17- I'm almost out of the woods but still lingering cough and headaches ( not as intense ). Wifeys test results come back negative for Covid. Her cough starts to loosen up.
Day 18-21 Very slight symptoms for me still, wifey finally starting to feel a bit better. The healing progression was slooooow, with only slight gains each day.
Bout day 24- symtoms gone for me, wifey still has some lingering slight symptoms.
Day 26- Today! Best night of sleep for me was last night. Wifeys symptoms are almost completely gone.

BH

bigfoot
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 10:25:39 (permalink)
Glad to hear you are both feeling better. Hope you continue to improve and heal 💯 %. Good news is hard to come by.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1953
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 10:26:38 (permalink)
With the exception of the fever that's how I get twice a year with bronchitis.
Heavy antibiotics and a 15 day round of prednisone do the trick.
Feeling somewhat better on day 3 with the antis.
Whole thing takes far longer to subside.
Sometimes comes back after another week or so.

On the Cruise I pretty much had what you describe.
x ray showed bronchitis -lung infection.

Took 3 weeks to get over it the scond time.
Don't everrecall getting the fever in the past.

Covis- maybe. lots of stuff out there -pneumonia is similar.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/04/03 10:32:35
bigfoot
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 10:30:32 (permalink)
rsquared
OK this is it, I promise. If you really want to see what’s going on policy wise and why we’re on our way to record shattering unemployment ...

1. Keep in mind EVERYTHING Fauci and Birx said this week is based on the University of Washington model. They doubled down on it earlier this week. 100-240K dead Americans with CURRENT social distancing/stay at home orders. This was not worst case scenario.

2. Governors are shutting down state economies into May and even June based on this model and what Birx and Fauci said this week. Already in one week in has been off by orders of magnitude in many important ways.

3. Now do some dot connecting ...

Bill Gates to the University of Washington model (hint: he 100% funded it).

Bill Gates to Dr. Birx

Dr. Birx to the Univer$ity of Wa$shington $tudy.

What did Gates demand three weeks ago?

Just for fun and anecdotally (or not) check out Fauci’s love for Hillary Clinton.

Why have neither Birx nor Fauci been vocal in talking about the importance and urgency of serology tests to get America back to work? I mean not a peep.

Not even a whiff of consideration as to whether or not there is some course correction to be made on this lockdown everything mentality that may prevent an economic recession/depression that could be the worst in US history.

100% locked in on the University Of Washington model.

I’ll let you draw your own conclusions and make your own inferences.

Couple pages back I posted an editorial from two doctors and researchers at Stanford questioning Neil Ferguson’s model from the Imperial College of the UK. The doom and gloom model used by WHO from the very beginning, once China finally let the world in on its little secret.

Turns out some stats and data nerds have been asking old Neil to show his work. Ya know, kinda how like we used to have to do in math class. “Boy howdy,” says Neil, “I’d really like to but the code I used is 13 years old and has some glitches and isn’t really up to industry standards, so I’ve got to go back and fix some errors and I’ll get back to ya in a couple weeks time.”

Wanna do some more dot connecting, just for fun? Connect the dots between WHO and China.

And as always, please feel free to draw your own conclusions and inferences.
I’m concluding that the more I try to find out, the less I appear to know. 🤧

psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3073
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 10:39:52 (permalink)
So if her illness was not Covid-19 induced, what the heck was it? Is there another serious URI floating around? What you described BH, doesn't sound like Influenza A or B.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 10:57:49 (permalink)
Here's some conclusions I've drawn. Done mad research on little knowledge of this virus floating around. Wife was tested for the flu, A & B. negative. I used to get Bronchitis as a kid faithfully every year. Never did i get a fever, especially 4 days in a row and would always have a cold first ( stuffy head, snotty face ). Not the case here. What I've read from multiple sources and found some conflicting reports, but the majority of people who contract covid, from the on-set of their symtoms, the virus is out of your system in 10 days. My wife was tested on Day 13. Was the virus gone by then? Were the tests junk? Now that this has been here for a little while, I've been able to research others symptoms who have tested positive for the virus. One that stands out is Chris Cuomo's symptoms. He's still early in his symptoms, but they started out very similar to mine and my wifes.The fevers, the chills, the night sweats, the chest compression. In conclusion, I'm now about at 95% sure that we had covid-19.

BH
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4504
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 11:14:19 (permalink)
The thing is how much faith is put into these models, which, in the end, are similar to the algorithms used to model — the weather.

But I guess it’s better than nothing.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:07:03 (permalink)
The top Drs. and scientists have came out and said. You cant put any faith in the models.

BH

Still trying to get my fan base back
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 19 of 46
Jump to: