Helpful ReplyIm Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20

Author
mcbarto826
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2018/09/19 13:02:17 (permalink)

Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20

Does anyone have room on their walleye boat for one extra guy tomorrow??
bassackwards
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 161
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/25 07:46:33 (permalink)
mcbarto826

Shoot.....wish I would have seen this. I had an open seat last Thursday. I stated before on here that I usually have an open seat.....wish you would have PM'd me. I am out of town for work this weekend, but I expect to head back next week or the weekend. 

I don't check the Erie forum much after September because all everyone does is talk about the same topics as last year, and the year before.....and the year before. Where are the steelhead, how many steelhead, too much private land, no stream assess, return numbers are down, yellow ropes....blue powerbait.....russians......too many people....wall nuts, stop sign hole....sleeping in parking lot....too much rain...lack of rain.....stream levels....snaggers.....lifters....drifters....oh my. 

If everyone would just use the search button, no one would ever have to post on here again. All topics have been beat to death. 
FiveMilePete
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1131
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/26 00:27:21 (permalink)
bassackwards
mcbarto826

Shoot.....wish I would have seen this. I had an open seat last Thursday. I stated before on here that I usually have an open seat.....wish you would have PM'd me. I am out of town for work this weekend, but I expect to head back next week or the weekend. 

I don't check the Erie forum much after September because all everyone does is talk about the same topics as last year, and the year before.....and the year before. Where are the steelhead, how many steelhead, too much private land, no stream assess, return numbers are down, yellow ropes....blue powerbait.....russians......too many people....wall nuts, stop sign hole....sleeping in parking lot....too much rain...lack of rain.....stream levels....snaggers.....lifters....drifters....oh my. 

If everyone would just use the search button, no one would ever have to post on here again. All topics have been beat to death. 

Are the steelhead up to Rt 5 yet?
missionfishin
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/26 07:56:14 (permalink)
Don’t be a miserable jaggoff
PooFLinger
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 450
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/26 09:13:13 (permalink)
missionfishin

Best advice I’ve seeeNt all aweek

Gill em to kill em then Rope em smoke em
bassackwards
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 161
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/26 10:57:15 (permalink)
missionfishin

You must not get it, understand it, or...maybe you can't read.

If you were to use the "search" button, you will see I have been called a "jaggoff" before. This is where the search button comes in handy. Thank you for another fine example to confirm my above statement about utilizing the search button. For future reference, "Toolbag" has not been used to my knowledge......or "wanker".....or "sissy-pants". If you want to edit your above post to be original, just let me know so I can update my list.

See, if you learned how to use the search button, you would not need to be here. 

When you get acquainted with the search feature, maybe you will run across some useful info to explain why you are the only guy on the streams that has went 5 times and been outsmarted by a stocked trout each time. If you get outsmarted next time, just remember that it is just as easy to bend over and pick one up. This way you can get a picture to post on your Mom's facebook page.  

Thank you for your time on FishErie getting spoon-fed. Been a pleasure. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9685
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/26 11:27:07 (permalink)
FiveMilePete
bassackwards
mcbarto826

Are the steelhead up to Rt 5 yet?

Yes
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Im Looking for a walleye charter on 9/20 2018/09/26 11:32:34 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby FiveMilePete 2018/09/26 20:47:15
mcbarto826

For future reference, you might check out this site: http://www.fisherofmen.info

I've never gone with him, but have thought about it a few years back so I can't give you any feedback on the deal.  Throughout the late summer and early fall, he sends out group e mails (if you sign up) letting folks know when he's going.  Not a charter.  Just a guy that loves to fish and help others have a good time by sharing the costs of fuel and bait.  

He also posts often on the reports page.  
Jump to: